• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Purachinaurufu

May 21, 2018
Having some difficulty with the translation patch, I've re-applied it a few times now but some skills still aren't translated and a scene right after taurus' fight was completely untranslated.

BlackAion

Jan 21, 2018
So I got a good walkthrough for you guys.

Walkthrough: Early Solo Run

After you start the game go to the tool shop and buy the Purity Amulet and equip it. This is a must, if you dont you will get a game over later. Talk to the soldiers in front of the castle and that will send you to a story locked forest area were you fight a slime. Cast fire on it and it dies instantly. After a cutscene you will arrive at the village. There are one or two chest in the buildings that you can loot but not much else. Go upstairs to sleep or talk to the Captain to do the same.

When you wake up there will be two H-scenes when you go downstairs plus a fight you cant win. After your escape scene you will go back home and have another H-scene. Talk to the guild girl and the tool shop owner again which will cause the blonde haired futa named Catalina to appear in the guild hall. Talk to her and that will unlock the ability to fight succubi. Go to the village to the south and farm the slimes and succubi till you hit level 4.

While your doing that periodically go back to the tool shop and sell all your slime mucus and buy as much restoratives as you can. Remember to save often and try not to use mana as by this point you dont have enough money to buy magic waters cost-effectively. DO NOT SLEEP IN ANY BED GOING FORWARD as this will cause time to go forward in game and limit your potential endings. Fight imp girl, it should be a easy fight now, then fight catalina afterwards presumably after you have healed yourself. She will drop a penis sheath that will boost you sex attack and defense.

Go north to the forest and fight every single monster on every map at least once. You dont need to but it will ensure that you will be able to two shot lamia and have enough material to sell off later. Before you move on to the town above go back to the tool shop in the capital city and sell all your crap. You should have at least 999 money now. Go to New-zuri and before talking to anyone go to the bar and talk to the top most gambling bunny girl. Make sure to save the game. Gamble till you have at least 30k. This will allow you to buy all the high end equipment available to you as well as restoratives and enough magical water to last you the entire game.

Optional: Gamble some more till you can get 10+ High end mushrooms from the blue haired whore in the capital city.

Talk to Catalina, talk to everybody in the town at least once, then talk to Catalina again. While your doing that you will be given free samples of the most cost effective restorative in the game. DO NOT DRINK IT. DO NOT EAT THE CHEESE EITHER. Once you talk to Catalina again and exit the bar a guy will run past you and enter the bottommost left building which was locked up until now. Talk to him and give him Tauros Milk. He will refuse it and will reveal that Tauros is a succubus and that blonde haired succubi (Catalina) bull rushed the top right lady in the Milk Shop and allowing you access to that area.

Farm the centaurs and the succubi mansion and consume magic crystals till you hit atleast level 13-14. While your doing that explore the mansion. When you enter the mansion there will be a guy to your left surrounded by succubi that will not respawn when you reenter the room. Kill them and searching him will reveal a badge with a random number that is different with every playthough. Go to the right room and the table there will be a sheet of paper telling you that food will be served clockwise from the backmost seat.

Go the left room and depending on what the number, attack and kill the appropriate succubus to get the key to the first room
For example, if the number was 1 then the leftmost succubi as the key. If it was 5 then the rightmost succubi has the key. Once you got it enter the unlocked room, loot the chest and pester the sleeping succubus until she gives you the key for the room to left. Sidetrack, the top right room is unlocked and has a milk bath that will heal you completely. DO NOT USE IT.

Enter the unlocked room to find a host succubi milking themselves and Imp who tells you that you just missed the Pink haired succubus. She tells you their dastardly of contaminating the milk thus turning everybody into succubi. Fight her, it should be very easy, and the topmost left room will be unlocked.

Save the game before you enter as Tauros is arguably the hardest boss in the game. She has a skill that will one shot you at lower levels/low end equipment and will still cause a great deal of damage even when it doesnt. She can also heal herself for quite a bit when she gets low. Moreover, if you drank any of her milk your breasts will get bigger and you will be given a round timer that corresponds to the amount of times YOU INGESTED TAUROS MILK OR CHEESE. You will be forced to milk yourself (Which deals damage to you but decreases the timer) while she squirts milk on you (Which deals damage and INCREASES the timer). Ingesting Tauros Milk or Cheese increases the timer as well. Needless to say you will die unless you have a shit ton of restoratives. Make sure to stay to as close to your health cap as possible while repeatedly putting your dick in her. Use any high-end mushrooms to repeatedly use massive cum on her until you win. If you did it correctly you will get a unique cutscene and Tauros will join you.

Tauros is also the best companion in the game. You dont need anyone else. She can oneshot any of the final bosses if they are charmed correctly. After that go to the desert and here is where endings choice start to come into play.

Ending A: Go to the desert, and after a whole lot of convoluted jumping and climbing you should reach the rightmost area where a broken-down tower is. If the entrance is flooded you fucked up and slept in a bed one to many times. Traverse the tower, solve the puzzles, and go down to go up to finally face off against the final boss. Killing her will not end you curse but you will get a unique cutscene revealing that the tool shop woman was a Succubus and Imp was her double agent. The ending also assumes you made Imp a companion even if you didnt. The succubus reveals her Xanatos Gambit of a plan that went sideways because do to the Monkey Wrench that was Eileen.

Ending B: Go to the town and talk to Catalina. I purposely havent seen this ending yet but you should go back to the tower in the desert again and face off against the pink haired succubus again.

Ending C: You automatically get this ending if you take too much time or enter the big ass Lava Tower. You face off against the demon lord and then the pink haired succubus. Doing so makes you into the Demon Lord and leads into the second game.

Last edited:

Haaraka

Nov 1, 2020
No New Game +?
Was hoping to get Ending C but I really dont want to go through all of that again.

JJZ-Godd

Sep 29, 2017
yeah but wasn't the one out now a bit janky? like when I played it most my text was out of the border. also I realllly want that uncensored
Wrong thread, the uncensored pictures are being applied to the sequel "Eileen-Counter Attack....". The original uncensored pictures for this game were corrupted so there won't be an uncensored patch by either Atarime or fans sadly.

Shynasha

Mar 19, 2019
Am I the only one facing a lot of issue with the game like random crash and corrupted audio ?

Siracul

Mar 13, 2020
For the people asking for a 100% save file, here you go:

If someone can point me to a game with similar content or art style that would be great!

Nepler

Jul 15, 2020
So this games one of my personal favourites, but I'm wondering, are there any mods for it ?

MadMan11882

Aug 14, 2017
is it even possible to recruit the imp, I've tried with increased difficulty and lowering my SA (sex attack) as much as possible.

JJZ-Godd

Sep 29, 2017
is it even possible to recruit the imp, I've tried with increased difficulty and lowering my SA (sex attack) as much as possible.
You should be able to. You can't recruit her when the other pink-haired succubus asks you to fight Imp, but you can talk to her at the brothel after that first fight to fight her again to recruit her.

Reactions: Thayron
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes