4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
Nightmare799 I believe the correct procedure for incorrect tags is to report the OP and request specific tags be added or removed as appropriate. I would do it, but I haven't played this yet so I don't know if you're correct or not.

DeathyDeathDeath

Jul 26, 2018
is anyone else having issues with saving, or is it just me? (i tell it to save, but the only thing that is actually saved, is some file that was built into the game, an auto save i guess?)
also, if anyone knows how to fix that issue and wouldn't mind sharing that info, that would be great as well and thanks in advance.

Sep 12, 2018
The link for the sequel
Looks like you are the Demon King in the second game and you fight to regain your throne.
If I remember correctly she's op but succbuii dont take damage from anything but sexual attacks because of a special seal?
Still weird to see her pushed around by everyone, when she was the semi final boss.
Though I guess only one of the stories route is cannon.
The last game was extremely fun so cant wait for this one to get translated.

jghjytgh

Apr 9, 2018
Guys I need some help I try translating Eileen-Counterattack of the Futanari Demon Lord but I keep getting this loading error failed to load: img/enemies/lucor 02.png

NickSav

May 20, 2020
Guys I need some help I try translating Eileen-Counterattack of the Futanari Demon Lord but I keep getting this loading error failed to load: img/enemies/lucor 02.png
More than likely if you just did a quick machine translation you've got to be careful the images line up with the name they use in game. If you're using something like Translator ++ i'd deselect translating events and stuff unless you manually go through the game files and change the names to match what they are referenced as.

Like for example. It might be looking for that file, but the name is in japanese. So it doesn't recognise the english name.
Hope that helps.

jghjytgh

Apr 9, 2018
More than likely if you just did a quick machine translation you've got to be careful the images line up with the name they use in game. If you're using something like Translator ++ i'd deselect translating events and stuff unless you manually go through the game files and change the names to match what they are referenced as.

Like for example. It might be looking for that file, but the name is in japanese. So it doesn't recognise the english name.
Hope that helps.
What do you mean by manually go through the game files

NickSav

May 20, 2020
After you do the translation, you should be able to save it a folder. Manually meaning opening the folder and going into the images and clicking rename and changing it. But without knowing what it what, it might affect some of the game.

Glasglow

Aug 14, 2018
The link for the sequel
Looks like you are the Demon King in the second game and you fight to regain your throne.
If I remember correctly she's op but succbuii dont take damage from anything but sexual attacks because of a special seal?
Still weird to see her pushed around by everyone, when she was the semi final boss.
Though I guess only one of the stories route is cannon.
The last game was extremely fun so cant wait for this one to get translated.
Amen to that, the game was hella fun.

Can't wait for the sequel to get translated. Even tho it was short, the amount of combat options and variety of enemies was rather pleasant. Not to mention that half-way through the game i disoceverd that you can tame the sucubi and even the bosses are willing to fight for you!

Sep 12, 2018
Amen to that, the game was hella fun.

Can't wait for the sequel to get translated. Even tho it was short, the amount of combat options and variety of enemies was rather pleasant. Not to mention that half-way through the game i disoceverd that you can tame the sucubi and even the bosses are willing to fight for you!
Yeah while I appreciate games that are complicated and may have deep story...
Sometimes its best if you go simple and balanced, right amount of challenge, story and good art.
Hopefully this game is longer with more to do.

Dahomi

Jun 13, 2018
guys part 2 of the game is relased finally.please translate and upload the game in this website.
Like to game:

Dahomi

Jun 13, 2018
Do we need 2 make a translation request for the sequel or some one translating right now?

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes