4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

MadMan11882

Aug 14, 2017
You should be able to. You can't recruit her when the other pink-haired succubus asks you to fight Imp, but you can talk to her at the brothel after that first fight to fight her again to recruit her.
Do you mean at Tauros' or the brothel at the starting town?

TheCombatFox

Jan 14, 2020
I accidentally binged playing this game in a day and get the Ending C (probably) in first try lol
So far, the best supporters in a normal/sexual fight are Doppelganger and Succubus

Doppelganger - Can use heal spell to recover some HP (MP) / Can do sensual massage to increase TP, literally a better version of masturbate which increase either the unit itself or the other one (TP)
Succubus - A gOdDaMn GoOd HeAlEr WiTh Breastfeed ability (TP) milk for the cookies for days

super_slicer

Jul 16, 2017
Anything with tentacles outclasses them both. Reason being is they get a move that paralyzes an enemy for a decent number of turns. Wrecks pretty much every boss.

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
You waited too long to reach her retreat castle. Either load an earlier save, replay, hack the game, or hack your save.

Smooki

Nov 25, 2017
Can someone tell me, when/how you can get cum/massive cum skills? I recall seeing message "You learned massive cum", but there is no such skill to use. is this a bug?

Grimreaper24

Nov 23, 2019
So I don't know if this question has been answered but half the screen is blacked after defeating monsters is there a way to fix it

LordGoomy

Sep 28, 2021
Had no idea there was time sensitive stuff and I slept for like a whole week just to pass time for the nun scene. It's not that far in, should I just cut my losses and start a new file?

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes