VN Others Completed Eden* Plus Mosaic [Minori]

hjhgfd

Feb 27, 2018
Someone @ me if this ever gets a fresh link, as of now the only links that arent dead are anonfile and it only has 1 file in it and mixdrop with its mandatory 2 hour download time
Edit* mixdrops download is also just a single file

Last edited:

Lensitryx

Jul 8, 2022
Can anyone please link just the 18+ patch because I already have the game on steam but no way I'm paying 5 dollars to watch them fuck each other

Lensitryx

Jul 8, 2022
Someone @ me if this ever gets a fresh link, as of now the only links that arent dead are anonfile and it only has 1 file in it and mixdrop with its mandatory 2 hour download time
Edit* mixdrops download is also just a single file
I found a google drive DL link from after searching for a bit but unlike the steam version, you have to play it at jp locale.

Reactions: lrdalucard

BlinkA1

Jul 5, 2018
it says that some files are not installed properly even after switching the system locale to japanese
This Version is localized by Mangagamer so you don't need to change locale or use a locale emulator to play/read this game.

After installing the game, just play it as it is...

lrdalucard

Oct 24, 2020
honestly I actually wanted to buy this on Steam(and I did), but since Steam refuses to sell me the DLC I have to pirate the entire game, this is so inefficient being unable to get the DLC because I changed to a r€t@rd€d contry that can't distinguish reality form fiction. :HideThePain:

Also nothing seems to work, the original exe form this post is corrupted(no 7zip, and not after repairing the file with winrar) and the google Drive link also doesn't work says is not installed properly.

Last edited: