VN Others Completed Eden* Plus Mosaic [Minori]

michika

Jun 13, 2017
I like the title. Literally nailed the HCG. Wish the plot hold a bit longer. Aint had enough maid supplement.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Isn't this game have like one of the saddest story ever?Or I could be thinking about some other game with same name.Regardless,thanks for the upload.
It is quite sad at the end but it's also incredibly predictable what's going to happen. You can see it coming long before it happens anyway so while it is sad it isn't much of a tearjerker.

RedManicMan

Apr 2, 2018
Both the MEGA and GOFILE uploaded zip files are saying they're corrupted when trying to extract using winrar. (FILESUPLOAD has removed the file)

The torrent file works and seems to have some seeds, though admittedly, it's a bit on the slow side.

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Both the MEGA and GOFILE uploaded zip files are saying they're corrupted when trying to extract using winrar. (FILESUPLOAD has removed the file)

The torrent file works and seems to have some seeds, though admittedly, it's a bit on the slow side.
Can you try extracting with another zipper? I downloaded again and extracted with 7zip and I found no problems. I'll provide more mirrors when I get home.

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
file is still corrupted. and torrent is dead now. no hope... does anyone have a viable mirror?
Torrent is alive, I just downloaded it back again to check and I'm leaving it on my seedbox to keep it that way, and the file extracted with no problems on my end. I've added NOPY as a mirror there, the other mirrors are still down since mega is being a bitch with me, as soon as I can I'll update the other links.

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Mega doesn't want the game, banned 3 accs because of that, but I've managed to update the mirrors, please report if you guys find any problems.

• Love
Reactions: manh9amazing

BlinkA1

Jul 5, 2018
I tried downloading the file from but it seems to be corrupted when I tried unpacking using Winrar? Please help really want to play this game!!!

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
I tried downloading the file from but it seems to be corrupted when I tried unpacking using Winrar? Please help really want to play this game!!!
When the download completes, do you have a 3.6GB file? If yes, then I would suggest in making sure you have the latest version of WinRAR. If all that fails, try something else then WinRAR like 7zip. If all that fails. I dunno...

BlinkA1

Jul 5, 2018
After a couple of retries, none of the others works except the option. Finally manage to download it and got it to work! Thanks for the help and also for the person who uploaded the installer version of the game! If I may ask, do you also other VNs or Eroges that are installers versions like this one? Still new here and its kinda hard to navigate around. Thank you in advance.

Haku_strajil

Apr 22, 2020
damn... yap i downloaded from Nopy 2 times and got file corrupted .... n thx for upload
i have do many things to fix it but i can't

BlinkA1

Jul 5, 2018
damn... yap i downloaded from Nopy 2 times and got file corrupted .... n thx for upload
i have do many things to fix it but i can't
Just download the version and it should work like mine does...

Tippythetuna

Mar 9, 2020
Anybody still got a torrent link? the torrent link looks to be dead and nopy file is corrupted on my end (Tried 7zip,winrar no use)

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Nopy is alive, as well as the torrent, but repuloaded to other mirrors, see if it works now.