VN Others Completed Eden* Plus Mosaic [Minori]

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
portrait.png

Overview:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updated: 05/20/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Mosaic
Version: Complete
Language: English
Genre:
Voiced: Fully voiced

Installation:

Download: - - - TORRENT (attached)

01.png 02.png 03.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg 06.jpg

Last edited:

kokothebear

Sep 10, 2017
Really like the story in this one, even though the sex scenes feel out of place most of the time, in my opinion. Thanks for the upload.

Aug 16, 2017
after my first VN fate/stay night I went searching websites like a madman looking for more......this one came up as the highest recommended on a lot of sites

and tbh I still cant see why. it was just a long-winded read for me and had very little hook. I think I even fell asleep while reading once or twice.....its long

the premise is good but the spoilt it for me with far too much dialogue with not a lot happening too often

wraith17

May 28, 2017
Isn't this game have like one of the saddest story ever?Or I could be thinking about some other game with same name.Regardless,thanks for the upload.

Jun 2, 2017
after my first VN fate/stay night I went searching websites like a madman looking for more......this one came up as the highest recommended on a lot of sites
Ah, Fate/Stay Night, another series that made me a VN addict. Unlike Steins;Gate, however, FSN was one of the elements (Along with ) that really shaped the type of person that I became... As if my username wasn't enough of a hint to that fact. Didn't help that I lived through a similar experience, which made the character of Emiya Shirou resonate even more strongly with me.

Anyways, I'm not a big fan of kinetic novels, but I've stumbled upon Eden* enough times that I'm probably gonna download and read it. Might not grip me as due to the lack of agency, but I'm at least gonna make the attempt.

nanoviolence

May 5, 2017
Isn't this game have like one of the saddest story ever?Or I could be thinking about some other game with same name.Regardless,thanks for the upload.
I think you are thinking of Planetarium which is about a andorid waifu . Short but sweet read. idk about the anime adaption of it only saw bits of it.

wraith17

May 28, 2017
I think you are thinking of Planetarium which is about a andorid waifu . Short but sweet read. idk about the anime adaption of it only saw bits of it.
Nah not that one.But Planeterian was good too.I was thinking about this VN,now I am sure of it.

Reactions: nanoviolence

12thBeardVNs

Oct 5, 2017
after my first VN fate/stay night I went searching websites like a madman looking for more
I absolutely LOVE the Fate franchise, so I can see where you're coming from, but if I may recommend some VN franchise that aren't the same premise as F/SN, they've still got the emotional impact that Fate had. Here's my top 3 (Excluding F/SN)
1. Grisaia Trilogy. (Fruit, Labyrinth, Eden)
2.Steins;Gate and Steins;Gate 0
3.Muv-Luv Trilogy (Muv-Luv, Muv-Luv Unlimited, Muv-Luv Alternative)
Honorable Mention goes to Katawa Shoujo.

Aug 16, 2017
I absolutely LOVE the Fate franchise, so I can see where you're coming from, but if I may recommend some VN franchise that aren't the same premise as F/SN, they've still got the emotional impact that Fate had. Here's my top 3 (Excluding F/SN)
1. Grisaia Trilogy. (Fruit, Labyrinth, Eden)
2.Steins;Gate and Steins;Gate 0
3.Muv-Luv Trilogy (Muv-Luv, Muv-Luv Unlimited, Muv-Luv Alternative)
Honorable Mention goes to Katawa Shoujo.

thx for the list...played them all :)
katawa no shoujo was brilliant in its difference of concept. there was also 2 others set in 50s japan as a detective that were brilliant too. steins gate, though without h-scenes was still a brilliant read and I even liked the one with a group of kids trapped undersea in a facility (cant remember all the names) even though it wasn't great art.

the difference between those all and this one is choices. this one just has so few to break the long reading, if any. id don't remember there being many, which is a problem for me as long reads make me fall asleep despite how good the story. I fall asleep reading terry Pratchett :D

devil_hunter

Jul 1, 2017
I played it fully

- This is a visual novel, so treat it as such
- sex scenes come after the game is done IIRC
- objectively, there are much sadder VN's than this one. this is was just good delaying the inevitable stuff (you'll know once you play) so your heart is in a state of unrest.
- it's considered short, so its a good way of getting back into VN's if needed.
- MC has personality.
- Maid is best girl.

Reactions: Archast

12thBeardVNs

Oct 5, 2017
thx for the list...played them all :)
katawa no shoujo was brilliant in its difference of concept. there was also 2 others set in 50s japan as a detective that were brilliant too. steins gate, though without h-scenes was still a brilliant read and I even liked the one with a group of kids trapped undersea in a facility (cant remember all the names) even though it wasn't great art.

the difference between those all and this one is choices. this one just has so few to break the long reading, if any. id don't remember there being many, which is a problem for me as long reads make me fall asleep despite how good the story. I fall asleep reading terry Pratchett :D
Hey, no problem. I'm, currently running through the back 1/3 of MLA. Was not expecting the CHOMP AT ALL. I literally was like WHAT. THE. FUCK.

Reactions: buttlovinmagic

devil_hunter

Jul 1, 2017
I even liked the one with a group of kids trapped undersea in a facility (cant remember all the names) even though it wasn't great art.
I just realized you were talking about ,
my first VN, so good.
I loved what they did with the routes. definite recommend for me if you want to play a VN seriously with no H-elements.

Aug 16, 2017
I just realized you were talking about ,
my first VN, so good.
I loved what they did with the routes. definite recommend for me if you want to play a VN seriously with no H-elements.

yep...that's the cookie....and kara no shojo 1&2 I think were the two Japanese post-war VN's I mentioned as well. they were easily as good as fate/stay night and the art work and story telling is exceptional. gore, sex, horror, mystery and a batnuts crazy medical examiner...….20 times the VN that this one isn't

I actually read all 3 of these before tackling eden, which probably explains why my impression of eden is so negative :D