Eden Crest - Robot Capturing Game

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Guineafowl

Jun 17, 2019
And here are the first 3 sweeties you can choose in Eden Crest!

Tell me which one is your favorite! ;)

Water Bot:
View attachment 1924055

Fire Bot:
View attachment 1924060

Plant Bot:
View attachment 1924061

Your first bot can give you a lot of benefits. They will guide you through the tutorial and have unique endings for each.
I'm afraid I've always been vulnerable to short skirts and pigtails, I don't think I have much choice in the matter with who I'd pick...

While Eden Crest definitely isn't the sort of thing I'm used to I'm certainly looking forward to it, as great as Succubus Covenant is the premise does definitely limit things when it comes to story and personality. It's great to see you trying a completely new setting that'll let you mess about with characters and topics outside of the norm, and no doubt it'll help improve future projects too. Aaaand maybe I missed Kainkout's art a bit :)

I have the utmost confidence Zion!

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
I'm afraid I've always been vulnerable to short skirts and pigtails, I don't think I have much choice in the matter with who I'd pick...

While Eden Crest definitely isn't the sort of thing I'm used to I'm certainly looking forward to it, as great as Succubus Covenant is the premise does definitely limit things when it comes to story and personality. It's great to see you trying a completely new setting that'll let you mess about with characters and topics outside of the norm, and no doubt it'll help improve future projects too. Aaaand maybe I missed Kainkout's art a bit :)

I have the utmost confidence Zion!
Thank you very much! I hope you enjoy EC once it's fully released!

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Milf bots sound awesome! I am guessing they will be older models built with stronger and sturdier materials?

Come to think of it, isn't that what the succubi in SC are trying to do? :unsure:
Yep! bots are young, mega-bots are milfs and ultra-bots are the top milfs. Huge too. Over 2 meters in height!

• Love
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Agonei

Apr 23, 2019
And here are the first 3 sweeties you can choose in Eden Crest!

Tell me which one is your favorite! ;)
Appearance: Helia (Fire Bot)
Mechanics: Lily (Plant Bot)
Personality: Buboli (Water Bot)

Which would normally make the correct answer Lightning Bot, except I suspect an actual Lightning Bot would be rank C in both areas, so let's just go with Dragon Bot.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zion of Olympus

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
super suggestion: ADD SHINYS!!! a super rare recolored version of the sex bots like in pokemon which this game is inspired by. since this game is cg based i'd assume the process of recoloring would be easy to do.

Reactions: Karl Speidel
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote