Eden Crest - Robot Capturing Game

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Hey, guys! I bring to you a project me and Kain were developing during these last few months.

I'll release more info as I approach a full release.

There will be no chapters this time and the game will be release in full, all girls available and recollection room since day 1!

If you like our work, please, support us at patreon where we are developing even more games and projects!

Here are a few images so you guys can grasp what the game is about:
1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Interesting.

Right, unexpected.

The robot in the picture seems interesting. A villain? A boss? The Big Bad?
You can capture basically all bots. But one of the big shots is corrupted. You must defeat her.

To do so, you must gather the help of powerful bots around the world (up to 30 of them) and use them in combat, fortifying them.

Nov 20, 2017
You can capture basically all bots. But one of the big shots is corrupted. You must defeat her.

To do so, you must gather the help of powerful bots around the world (up to 30 of them) and use them in combat, fortifying them.
I have been looking forward for this one in a long time, i'm also happy to find out now that it will have a recollection room, great additon on this one. I have a question concerning the H-scenes, will each bot have only one CG with different dialogue for the energy drain when you lose a fight and for the intimate one where you build affection with the bot and get scene or will both scenarios have different H-Scenes? Not sure if that question was previously addressed

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zion of Olympus

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
I have been looking forward for this one in a long time, i'm also happy to find out now that it will have a recollection room, great additon on this one. I have a question concerning the H-scenes, will each bot have only one CG with different dialogue for the energy drain when you lose a fight and for the intimate one where you build affection with the bot and get scene or will both scenarios have different H-Scenes? Not sure if that question was previously addressed
Yes, each bot will have only one CG for both scenes. With variations, ofc.

• Sad
Reactions: RedPillBlues

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
Yes, each bot will have only one CG for both scenes. With variations, ofc.
yea i miss when ur games had more than a single cg for the scenes as it helps the sex scene feel more dynamic & less repetitive. I would suggest u at least add some "universal cgs" (cgs that can be reused in similar scenes) such as this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but the game seems to be better formulated than succubus covenant stylistically, the fighting screen looks clean af. it's also cool if the sex bots have multiple different personalities instead of being generic sex bots. (like sisterly, humble, sadistic, motherly, pure, emotionless, wild, lazy etc.) the game seems interesting though, i'll definetly give it a try when its out

Reactions: Mikecz23

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
I forgot to ask: how similar it is to SC, fetish wise?
Or maybe it would be better to ask which fetishes would EC cover?
It has energy drain if you lose to virus-infected bots. You'll be sucked dry.

And you also have the opportunity to have a harem of waifus, with the bots you manage to activate. Give them gifts, etc.

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
some arts look low budget like the faces and eyes compare with SC main
well i do expect zion cant afford money for over 40 arts
on second though they all look pretty much same. different clothes hair style eye color View attachment 1901547 View attachment 1901549 View attachment 1901546
???

The art style is different but in no way "low budged". In SC I asked Kain to make their faces more "western" and serious (thicker lips and eyebrows for example).

Here he is using anime style. His default style for his commission. Just go to his DeviantArt and compare.

If you find them all the same, I don't know what to say. They look different to me. Like all girls in an anime.

Last edited:

AngelLoves

Jun 27, 2022
All characters in this game are unique to my eyes(personal),he is doing his best and kain art is marvelous:giggle::giggle:
cant wait to try this masterpiece
#lovezion##lovekain#

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zion of Olympus
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote