• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Eden Crest - Robot Capturing Game

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
Not bad but its way too cartoony/anime and bright for me,i like more SucCov which is thematically more serious and grounded in reality,though even that i'd make more serious/real.
Do you have an ETA?

otherless

Dec 3, 2021
Not bad but its way too cartoony/anime and bright for me,i like more SucCov which is thematically more serious and grounded in reality,though even that i'd make more serious/real.
Do you have an ETA?
look pretty cartoon and cheap and yes bright due to no detail on skin colours and lack of shading, bodies and faces ratios look same on these photos dont know of rest that not included.only different eyes colours and clothes

everyone with eyes can see main sc arts are better than EC cartoons. and way more more than shit Warlock Saga sketches

if i have to rate SC arts
1.main Succubus covenant game Ch 1,2,3 arts
2.main Succubus covenant game ch4 arts
3.eden crest cartoons just admit it fans
4.warlock sage shitty sketches << what a waste btw links for SC manga anyone?

Reactions: Karl Speidel

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Do you have an ETA?
SC is a serious and dark story, so it fits perfectly with the art it has.

EC is a bright and fantastic world. Perfect for anime style.

I'm developing it now, and hopefully it should be out in 3 or 4 months, I hope.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
Nov 20, 2017
look pretty cartoon and cheap and yes bright due to no detail on skin colours and lack of shading, bodies and faces ratios look same on these photos dont know of rest that not included.only different eyes colours and clothes

everyone with eyes can see main sc arts are better than EC cartoons. and way more more than shit Warlock Saga sketches

This is just personal taste, don't try to make it into a fact

soulrave

May 16, 2018
Cool a monster collector. but 2 questions:

1. Are you planning to release this game on steam in the future?

2. Will there be an option for the robo waifus to follow the MC, like how the imp, succubus, and goblin does in Succubus Covenant: Warlock Saga?

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Cool a monster collector. but 2 questions:

1. Are you planning to release this game on steam in the future?

2. Will there be an option for the robo waifus to follow the MC, like how the imp, succubus, and goblin does in Succubus Covenant: Warlock Saga?
Yes to both.

EC is more like a waifu/harem game, where you collect them, activate them, care for them and become intimate. That's the main focus.

But I don't betray my main base, so there is energy drain too if you lose to wild bots. :)

• Love
Reactions: soulrave
Apr 21, 2022
Interesting. I thought about doing something vaguely like this in RPG Maker a few years ago. Terraforming robots made from repurposed sexbots start malfunctioning, so they send you to go fuck them all into submission.

You took it in an interesting visual direction!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Zion of Olympus

Dion the meme

Jul 8, 2021
This is just personal taste, don't try to make it into a fact
it is fact SC art levels are going down and down like this
Inked45e61605f6dfaf01196eebd1dbfc67c65e8dff4c6519cba19731251c77cb5391_1_LI.jpg
details like mc dry art ,energy drain effect are even neglected but due to paterons zion is going to add them back
Do you have an ETA?
not cartoon level but lower than sc main game arts

Dion the meme

Jul 8, 2021
Yes to both.

EC is more like a waifu/harem game, where you collect them, activate them, care for them and become intimate. That's the main focus.

But I don't betray my main base, so there is energy drain too if you lose to wild bots. :)
will EC bots eyes ,looks and personalities change like SC succubus start showing their true forms on energ drain

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
I'll bring a new update next month month too, showing the three bots you can choose in the beginning of the game and will serve as the main helper explaining to a new player how the world works.

Charmander, Squirtle or Bulbasaur?

animelover96

Nov 26, 2017
I'll bring a new update next month month too, showing the three bots you can choose in the beginning of the game and will serve as the main helper explaining to a new player how the world works.

Will you be able to find the other two in the course of the game, or will you have to start a new game for their scenes?

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Will you be able to find the other two in the course of the game, or will you have to start a new game for their scenes?
You can. There will be just one choice where you must pick up only one bot, since they are too OP. These are the most powerful Ultra-Bots Summer and Winter.

I revealed their designs on discord a while back.

But some interactions are unique to each of them (the ones you choose at the beginning). For example, the ending scene. Or who will give you tips about the world, combat, etc.

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
it is fact SC art levels are going down and down like this
View attachment 1912734
details like mc dry art ,energy drain effect are even neglected but due to paterons zion is going to add them back

not cartoon level but lower than sc main game arts
Well to be fair SC has had two artists get injured working on the project. It is my headcannon SC is cursed and the succubi are actively resisting being given form.

Here is a more accurate visualization of Zion working on his game development:

Pegasus.jpg

grig926

Jan 13, 2019

If I am given a friendly bot from the beginning, how can I watch the H scene drain with she?

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021

True,its sad that fanboys cant admit it when things take a slight turn in the wrong direction.

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
And here are the first 3 sweeties you can choose in Eden Crest!

Tell me which one is your favorite! ;)

Water Bot:
1657746929451.png

Fire Bot:
1657746940189.png

Plant Bot:
1657746950815.png

Your first bot can give you a lot of benefits. They will guide you through the tutorial and have unique endings for each.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote