• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

lostlust

Jan 30, 2019
the public lavoratory in the park is it fixed? still getting interaction after getting him arrested cause i wish to use the glory hole even without the enemy tbh

forkranger

Feb 14, 2018
Well, I can confirm I appear to be soft-locked at Day 25, which is kind of annoying.

Also, glitch to report... When the other 2 join your party, I was wearing the witch outfit, and it seemed like it accidentally created 2 Akemis since it didn't 'find' the first Akemi:

Capture.PNG

Reactions: whiteshrimp

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Pretty presentation, kinda shitty as a game. The censored scenes are simplistic, heres a cg and some throwaway lines, ofc penises are grey pixelated mess in this universe.
Maps are too large with too little going on. Very little writing, unique scenarios or reactivity overall.

Kerzex

May 15, 2022
It's a game with very good ideas, but not very well executed. Honestly, it feels like it wants to take off at times, but then it just crashes down abruptly. The art direction is very good; hopefully, more things can be added.

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
joi play seems to have some parts with unloaded map unless im supposed to walk around blindly lol

Fappledorf

Sep 5, 2023
Just about 100%-ed the game and... yeah. Wow, it's sadly a bit disappointing in its pacing and layout.

If this is the circle's first game, I kinda hope they learn from what did and didn't work in this one. The art style, animations and scenarios are all really neat! But good heavens the time management mechanics and the innocence/lust systems are just not working out for the game. They're incredibly intrusive for how underdeveloped they are. The result is that the incredibly large maps just feel bigger and emptier because over half the time the things you're looking for aren't available. And the work experience stat is just.. bleugh.

Like, there's a good idea for a fun corruption/life management sim there but I just don't think this circle has the resources to deliver on it while also telling the lewd story they want to tell?

Also anyone else see the issue where every time a lewd animation changes state it flashes back to the gameplay screen before swapping in the new animation?

EDIT: Just read up on the itch page and the author's twitter... for a quick turn around this is actually super impressive. And it sounds like the 2.0 build is being published right now. So that's something to look forward to. I still want to give feedback to Taizei, but mostly I want to encourage them to keep making stuff with this cool art style.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 6 Votes