El_Morro

May 3, 2022
Nanami is up to suspicious stuff outside the town hall, if you talk to her when your innocence is 30 or higher you should be able to get past day 21, if your innocence is lower than 30 you can apparently pay the mayor with a glitch like Kloyd mentioned in reply #66 and get a black screen (the path for low innocence isn't programmed yet), how do you raise your innocence? I used a save editor
Absolutely braindead to have that limited by innocence when you cant raise it, theres nothing to do if you do actually try to enjoy the game and whore out the MC, ill just cheat my playthrough and basically loose the story required innocence, didn't grind 3 hours just to get a blackscreen

Jadeicorn

Jul 11, 2022
it says rpgm but how did you make the game? i really love the pixel work and want to make a similar game one day

Cozmos

May 30, 2017
nvm just cheat gold via save editor, go to the mall, 2nd floor top left and there you can buy all scenes

Reactions: revilevi

tung2005

Feb 24, 2020
Any one know where to find Kurt, the dude who robb the convenient store, after return his wallet and gave him our name?

lostlust

Jan 30, 2019
I think you're not supposed to pay the mayor at that point, maybe it's an unfinished route, maybe it's an anti-cheating thing (I assume it's nearly impossible to gather 200k without exploiting the maid exploit) you can continue the quest line by talking to Nanami outside the town hall when your innocence is higher than 30

edit:

from the dev:

"If you're lower than 40 Innocence by day 21 you cannot unlock 7 more days and east side currently. Currently I've been thinking of free play but not sure If I will ever add it. "

the exact cap is supposed to be 40 but I've tried 30 and it worked, 25 didn't, so the dev might have made a mistake in either the comment or the code, but what happens with innocence lower than 30/40 is not implemented or completely thought out yet
which item should i edit in SaveEditor?

Celebrius

Mar 7, 2019
From itchi.io it looks like next update or two will be the final one and can mark it as complete. I played back during 1.5.3 and was fairly annoyed about the softlock on day 21 (though I enjoyed the rest of the game), but no clue if this has been updated. It should have if the game is pretty much complete but I don't see anyone talking about it either here or on itch.

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes