Feb 26, 2023
So, is there a way to view the two tapes you get for the guy in the cinema?

And how about getting the bully to stop without killing him?

And do either matter? I doubt it, but who knows.

forkranger

Feb 14, 2018
Show the bully your ass. Talk to the girl twice and she will teach you.

No, you can't see the movies to my knowledge.

_ _ _ _ _

Jul 20, 2017
Might have to wait on a guide, a bit too lazy to figure out how to progress past day 21 or unlock other stuff like the love hotel and the ghost stuff

Kloyd

Dec 6, 2020
Used A glitch, paid the mayor the 200k on day 21, he talks a lil bit then I'm met with a black screen. P.S if you were wondering what the glitch was, you can just spam working at the maid place. There is no counter before it sends you home and you can farm as much money as you want.

Last edited:

aertdytu

Oct 14, 2022
So, is there a way to view the two tapes you get for the guy in the cinema?

And how about getting the bully to stop without killing him?

And do either matter? I doubt it, but who knows.
2. You should get an ass flash skill from the girl/quest giver which you can use to make him faint immediately, after that you can talk to him later for some scenes

aertdytu

Oct 14, 2022
Might have to wait on a guide, a bit too lazy to figure out how to progress past day 21 or unlock other stuff like the love hotel and the ghost stuff
Nanami is up to suspicious stuff outside the town hall, if you talk to her when your innocence is 30 or higher you should be able to get past day 21, if your innocence is lower than 30 you can apparently pay the mayor with a glitch like Kloyd mentioned in reply #66 and get a black screen (the path for low innocence isn't programmed yet), how do you raise your innocence? I used a save editor

Last edited:
Jul 11, 2017
Is anyone having the same problem when the twenty-first arrives? When the mayor pays the screen goes black, you can walk around the map and open the menu, but the screen stays completely black

aertdytu

Oct 14, 2022
Is anyone having the same problem when the twenty-first arrives? When the mayor pays the screen goes black, you can walk around the map and open the menu, but the screen stays completely black
I think you're not supposed to pay the mayor at that point, maybe it's an unfinished route, maybe it's an anti-cheating thing (I assume it's nearly impossible to gather 200k without exploiting the maid exploit) you can continue the quest line by talking to Nanami outside the town hall when your innocence is higher than 30

edit:

from the dev:

"If you're lower than 40 Innocence by day 21 you cannot unlock 7 more days and east side currently. Currently I've been thinking of free play but not sure If I will ever add it. "

the exact cap is supposed to be 40 but I've tried 30 and it worked, 25 didn't, so the dev might have made a mistake in either the comment or the code, but what happens with innocence lower than 30/40 is not implemented or completely thought out yet

Last edited:

kamapalutza

Aug 19, 2017
Is there a way to speed up the game? I've tried cheat engine but it doesn't work as I couldn't find a way to disable v-sync (game is always on my monitor's refresh rate).

ZixSum

Nov 9, 2018
Misc info;
Ghost quest (Loc: Construction Site): 1000G
Hobo quest(all hobos) (Loc: Person next to town hall): 4500G
Video game collector quest (Loc: Arcade) (Prerequisite: Ghost quest): 100G and can play any arcade game for free
Movie quest (Loc: Movie Theatre and then Bottom Right of Town): 2000G and another 2000G if you talk to the quest giver again a few times.
Basement quest (Loc: Home) Day 18 (you might have to have talked to your uncle and did his events up to this point as well) outside the town hall you'll find Nanami infront of the town hall, she'll help you.
New jobs open up on day 7.
Once you unlock the east side of town if you have more than 40 innocence you can't work at the brothel, if you use it it'll pay 3500G per guest though, you can just farm inviting your uncle to the hotel room over and over until you reach 40 innocence since it doesn't use up your time.

I finished the game, it seems pretty unfinished, most of my time was spent trying to find out where to go next, there isn't much "direction", it's just guess work. It reminds me of old games so I found it fun but it's not very good game design. The ending was a bit sudden as well, and it doesn't explain anything. It's literally a "to be continued" ending. Full playthough took 3h 43m 40s, I was able to procure all the best armor and items the game had to offer, except the minigun you get from unlocking all the CGs.

Until you unlock the east side of town and you gain access to the brothel sex pays NOTHING compared to actual jobs, so unfortunately, if you want to maximize profits, you have to work at the maid restaurant instead of whoring yourself even though this is supposed to be a H-Game :cry:, lewd jobs just don't pay well, rip.

Its not trial Anymore?
It's the full version.

using boob flash the enemies eventually kill themselves so idk if I could've resolved the bully at the park or the kappa on the beach differently?
It doesn't do anything differently. Money toss doesn't do anything either. The kappa just looks at you lewdly when you do boob flash, but it dies like normal after.

Last edited:
Reactions: aertdytu
Jul 29, 2019
This game should probably have the "censored" tag, shouldn't it? I know it's the least effective mosaic censorship possible, but the penises, vaginas, and penetrated anuses are all somewhat blurred compared to the rest of the art.

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes