• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022

arlekin86

Sep 7, 2018
I must say, this is a real masterpiece. An unusual perspective, like in old beat'em'ups. Relaxing music and very smooth animations.Thanks for upload.

Reactions: Zemax

Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
Looks really good. The MC looks pretty but I hope the other H-contents don't turn out to be softcore like the ones shown in the screenshots, that might ruin the potential for some of us audiences who prefer hardcore in hentai

And also judging by the small size, I am guessing the game is very short..??

forkranger

Feb 14, 2018
When I paid off on homeless guy (500 g), he came back later and had some minor dialogue. I killed the others, so not sure if it was worth it or not.

Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
So...
after following the girl who broke into the townhall and defeating the robot, what do you next for the main story, after paying the 10000 to the mayor?

forkranger

Feb 14, 2018
I can try to provide my sketchy notes as best I can:

- Bikini is a temporary outfit after talking to your brother multiple times, maybe day 14-ish ? He asked you to go to the beach
- Maid outfit can be equipped after working at the maid cafe in the mall, but seems to not affect anything that I can see...
- It seems like getting defeated by almost any enemy gets you an H scene, EXCEPT the kappa, inexplicably
- Day maybe 13 is when you can talk to the girl south of the Arcade to start the rapist in the bathroom area. Get defeated multiple times for H scenes, repeatable. Can also report him by the Town Hall for a new scene.
- Unlocking all CG scenes gets you a mini-gun, really powerful weapon in the recollection room.
- Seems like you have to repeat the game multiple times (New Game +) to get enough money to do the things you want....
- Film/movie thieves are very south-east corner if you're having trouble finding them.

That's all I got... Great animations, but the game is fairly tedious in my opinion.

hpgol

Jun 12, 2022
Is there a way to talk to the collector after being a whore? Did a bunch of H to unlock scenes and now the collector won't appraise the game I got for defeating the ghost, because he wants to keep his "wizard status" :LOL:

forkranger

Feb 14, 2018
I was able to talk to him on the NG+ (despite having done H scenes..?). It's not a big deal, you just get to the play the battle arcade machine for free instead of 2k Gold. Skipping it is not huge.

PantsuHelm

Apr 22, 2020
I quite like this game and it's visuals, but I got stunlocked on the very first enemy I fought until I died. Didn't even get to see the combat menu. Skill issue I guess.

hpgol

Jun 12, 2022
I was able to talk to him on the NG+ (despite having done H scenes..?). It's not a big deal, you just get to the play the battle arcade machine for free instead of 2k Gold. Skipping it is not huge.
Oh I see. Is there anything important from working at the 7/11? Apparently I'm too much of a slut to work there

forkranger

Feb 14, 2018
You just get better money than the movie theatre. Working at the 2 places in the mall seem to be better money than the convenience store anyway.

Reactions: aertdytu
3.50 star(s) 6 Votes