lostlust

Jan 30, 2019
the public lavoratory in the park is it fixed? still getting interaction after getting him arrested cause i wish to use the glory hole even without the enemy tbh

forkranger

Feb 14, 2018
Well, I can confirm I appear to be soft-locked at Day 25, which is kind of annoying.

Also, glitch to report... When the other 2 join your party, I was wearing the witch outfit, and it seemed like it accidentally created 2 Akemis since it didn't 'find' the first Akemi:

Capture.PNG

Reactions: whiteshrimp

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Pretty presentation, kinda shitty as a game. The censored scenes are simplistic, heres a cg and some throwaway lines, ofc penises are grey pixelated mess in this universe.
Maps are too large with too little going on. Very little writing, unique scenarios or reactivity overall.

Kerzex

May 15, 2022
It's a game with very good ideas, but not very well executed. Honestly, it feels like it wants to take off at times, but then it just crashes down abruptly. The art direction is very good; hopefully, more things can be added.

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
joi play seems to have some parts with unloaded map unless im supposed to walk around blindly lol

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes