Ren'Py Echoes of Home [v1.0 Reworked] [Yumeiro Studio]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

lurker55555

Dec 5, 2019
One creative dev appears, and the horde of the talentless immediately starts trying to copy him. :ROFLMAO::coffee:
Kind of sad tbh.
ah basic business 101 no? why bother making something new? just copy what worked kek

anyways besides that ill be keeping my eye on this one as i like the similarity though i do hope it isnt just gonna copy it entirely but take inspiration mainly artwise as i do like it nonetheless but do let the artist know to make a mix of his own style

shify

Game Developer
Dec 27, 2021
Hi,

no, what we did was definitely wrong. We will revise the artwork without using references, so the art should be our original in the next update, which means the scenes will be new. It's extra work, but it was a mistake that we must now work on.

However, for at least a month now, we have been drawing based on our creativity and a script, so we will simply continue with this work.

I wrote a longer article on Patreon about it, and I hope it will be finished in 1-2 months. We'll merge it with the game update and add new content right away.

We will fix the errors of the incorrect separation of the game from the normal vs. paid version in the next update.

I would like to apologize once again, and I will do everything to resolve this issue. I guarantee that we will not repeat this again.

johnnywolf

Jul 6, 2019
Missing element image on sonata's 4th (I think) domination scene. Android version. Game gives me an error and I can't ignore it

Jun 27, 2023
How many hours of content are there in this game now ? I would not like to download it just to find out that there is nothing further in the game than the prologue

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote