1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
U_jXSE.png

Overview:
story revolves around Asahi, a young student who tragically loses his mother and father in a car accident and must move back to his hometown from bustling Tokyo. There, he finds solace in Kanae, the dear friend of his late mother. Kanae's warm embrace is not the only surprise waiting for him; her spirited daughter Kotone adds an adorable touch with her tsundere personality. But that's just the beginning. The narrative introduces a cast of intriguing characters, from Fuka, a passionate gamer who prioritizes her virtual world over school, to Hiroshi, a childhood friend who becomes Asahi's pillar of support.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-11-10
Release Date: 2023-11-10
Developer: Yumeiro Studio - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0 - Reworked
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Android: - - - -

YpZcE6.png qZis5n.png P3LCtm.png LATd5x.png hDAfyj.png h+p9J1.png EKAGNt.png C0rig6.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
The game is available in three versions: Free, Basic, and Premium. The Free version includes the basic story and scene previews (non-animated). The Basic version includes all available stories and scenes (still non-animated). The Premium version includes all available content.

*If you have the patreon version of the game and want to share it generously, please DM me*

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
MC: "I have a FOOT FETISH, but I tell my female friends I have a FEAR OF FEET, so they'll put their FEET on ME." :sneaky:

THX for sharing...

Ogh my gawd rKnight I'm so freaking afraid of vaginas, I have wet nightmares at night... What do I do ?

"waits intensively" :HideThePain: :sneaky:

On topic:

Lovely art, interesting plot, I'm more than curious.
Evil path choosing protagonist with hes own harem, sounds tempting :unsure:

Good luck to whoever is making this!

shify

Game Developer
Dec 27, 2021
Hii!,

I absolutely acknowledge that we drew inspiration from it. Honestly, I admit that I like the appearance of Goodbye Eternity, and that's why I used it as inspiration. I wanted something between an anime style and the style of Goodbye Eternity.

Similarities end here, apart from the beginning. The game has a different story and mechanics, and in terms of the story, we're going our own way. Although we do share the fact that the MC (Main Character) lives together with their mother and a tsundere daughter in one household.

The artworks we already have completed (finished +- month back) for the upcoming versions are now driven by the creativity of the writer.

wario7403

Sep 24, 2019
honestly, goodbye eternity is an awesome game, so if we have a game reallyy inspired by this i take it xD

But sometime my game crash, i dont know why, there is few bug sometime i can continue few story because crash with choice

Reactions: lTTMl

jjjjbb

May 14, 2021
A lot of missing elements in windows version like:

Exception: DynamicImage '[cg_1_img]': could not find image. ('images/cgs/miyoko/nsfw/blowjob/bg.webp')

Windows-7-6.1.7601 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.1.23060707
Echoes of Home 1.0
Mon Sep 4 20:39:13 2023

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote