Ren'Py Echoes of Home [v1.0 Reworked] [Yumeiro Studio]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
The game is available in three versions: Free, Basic, and Premium. The Free version includes the basic story and scene previews (non-animated). The Basic version includes all available stories and scenes (still non-animated). The Premium version includes all available content.

*If you have a the patreon version of the game and want to share it generously, please DM me*
Free version is a non-animated "kinetic novel" basically.
Basic is a non-animated "multiple endings" [visual novel].
Premium has animations.

Can't imagine why it would be a "sandbox" if it has a story, this sounds like a visual novel..

If all stories have only "vaginal sex" and no "oral sex" or "anal sex", then that's a bummer.
I sus there's "oral sex" or at least "handjob" judging from preview picture 4..

Reactions: kido

shify

Game Developer
Dec 27, 2021
bro, i mean, be inspired by something it's cool n all but at least put diferent scenes... this graze plagiarism....
Hi,

yes, we really messed this up... that's why I had the game redrawn, now everything should be okay.

gnm33

May 22, 2023
Yo dev I hope you continue doing this game but next update I better see something new cus i have deja vu

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Free version is a non-animated "kinetic novel" basically.
Basic is a non-animated "multiple endings" [visual novel].
Premium has animations.

Can't imagine why it would be a "sandbox" if it has a story, this sounds like a visual novel..

If all stories have only "vaginal sex" and no "oral sex" or "anal sex", then that's a bummer.
I sus there's "oral sex" or at least "handjob" judging from preview picture 4..
sums it up correctly garbage game.

blazebot

Mar 5, 2021
Love Goodbye Eternity, love that the dev here was inspired by it. Doubly love that the dev has fixed/is fixing the art to be more unique and follow their own style. I'm excited for what this game could be, but also going to be patient and hold off on downloading for a future release when the bugs and content are more ironed out

AmaterasuFA20

May 9, 2017
Honestly at least you owe up to the mistakes, that's one decent go at recovering where you fell.

For now I'll keep looking forward to what comes up next in this game. a couple of sore spots here and there, but it shows some sort of promise out of it at least.

Reactions: Peacekeepr

Peacekeepr

Jan 25, 2023
i like the art style but the pay wall really sucks ( we need a hero to share it :) )
I mean, the is currently at 0.2.1 while F95Zone still has 0.1.0 ─ when there's not even enough interest around here to keep track of public versions, finding someone willing to share a non-free version will be tough.

Ghost6boob9

Jun 8, 2023
I mean, the is currently at 0.2.1 while F95Zone still has 0.1.0 ─ when there's not even enough interest around here to keep track of public versions, finding someone willing to share a non-free version will be tough.
where is 0.2.1 links?

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote