Kerowaj

Mar 6, 2019
For some reason gallery feels weird, might be because of the sound and for some reason the still image of the raider virus in gallery can't be clicked with the mouse.

WingedSpear

Jul 9, 2018
I just want to point out this guy who came here to project seems very interested in rape games (such as blood school which funnily enough would make him a pedo based on how that game is set in a high school and not only that is of torturing highschoolers as well) threads as well as the fact their very own pfp is a girl in a school uniform.

I also noticed this lol:
View attachment 3472176
Not only is it another highschool theme game thread this dude is in but is also showing how much of a hypocrite he is going off on rants about double standards. You can't make this shit up lol.

Just remember everyone that projecting will just end up with a "your likes are public" moment.
Sounding like a true Rev fan, he would be proud of you xD

I also watch him and fully agree with your statements, is curious that so many people who jumps to hate on anime characters calling other people pedo, end up having real harassment/abuse reports and many also going to prison...not even taking in consideration the amount of lolis they have liked within their history or their profile.

This game is very fun, and within H game, is a rare case of an actually good and fun videogame with great gameplay.

Franchised

Jul 24, 2017
There is 2 Flame man... you just need to explore the fortress
1 Key given to you 2 more craft
I have been all over that magma lvl, up down left and right, only found the 1 flame guy near that boss door. Killed all the mini bosses and got that quest clear for finding both entrances and killing all the original bosses, dont know how im missing the 2nd flame guy at this point.
Is the other flame guy near the start? near the bottom? give us a hint here cause at this point iv ran all over this lvl for 45 min now and its getting ridiculous

Reactions: aattss

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
I'm pretty sure there's a doujin about this from the same artist
Apparently, Dr.VERMILION did a lot of doujins about these girls (who seem to be from "Voiceroid").
But this one seems relevant:
(Yukari Paradise 2) [Dr.VERMILION (Petenshi)] Ecchi na Minecraft Goannai Bon (VOICEROID, Minecraft)

Conundrum

Jun 3, 2017
I have been all over that magma lvl, up down left and right, only found the 1 flame guy near that boss door. Killed all the mini bosses and got that quest clear for finding both entrances and killing all the original bosses, dont know how im missing the 2nd flame guy at this point.
Is the other flame guy near the start? near the bottom? give us a hint here cause at this point iv ran all over this lvl for 45 min now and its getting ridiculous
If you go to the "Boss" point from stage select, one is directly above the gate room, the other is through the double door the the left and down the stairs.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: aattss and flannan

Crematoriant

Aug 26, 2018
Anyone else is having problem / bug with control glitching?

I want to play on keaboard+mouse but controller bindings are "glitching" during playing even tho I have setting for PC

The_Knut

Jul 16, 2021
How do I remove the mosaic?
With this \/
for Ecchi & Craft. (44.5MB. recommended)
It's made with v0.43 textures & LoveNot's works.

Below plugin is made with v0.43's textures only..
Original textures are censored. 'cause It was released on DLsite(under the japan laws).
So I made Uncensor plugins pack. Not at all textures are uncensored. 'cause used textures are from early access version 0.43. Added new scenes are all censored.
Extract it to "BepInEx\plugins\" folder. Texture_Replacer plugin is stupid. so duplicated images are used..

4.50 star(s) 12 Votes