YuckYuck220

Oct 3, 2022
Hasn't the thread for this game been taken down before? I had to get it somewhere else awhile back when they released that futa DLC because it wasn't on here. Good game though, pretty fun.

DLC doesn't add much btw, just a few scenes with toys and futanari which are obtainable at the brothel that is added.

Fchampsudo

Sep 19, 2018
after installing the map menu was bugged and selecting a map to go to (or the options menu in bottom left) did nothing, anybody know a fix?

cyrusvall

Oct 10, 2017
a good game, but the desert stage it broke my game and it was not possible to play anymore

52352352525.jpg

Last edited:

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
so how do we get the dlc? not seeing anything in the folders unless i'm blind
Okay, so when you extract the 7z file, you end up with the Ecchi&Craft file folder, and the currently highlighted file from the attached screenshot. Extract the highlighted file, and you'll get the three numbered files. Follow the readme instructions. Or, assuming you already know what this means, just copy the azcat file to you LocalLow folder in AppData

Reactions: sergyo_ml

VulgarXrated

Nov 17, 2018
Pretty interesting game so far. I played a little of Terraria, never played minecraft. But seems kinda fun.

In the second stage it won't let me put a friggen bed down so I can sleep and get rid of sense.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes