Soapdodger

Dec 3, 2022
is the way to find the save without have the locallow files??
LocalLow is the directory, if you're on windows type run in the start menu and then type appdata in the run menu. Supposedly the save should work if you extract the zip file in the LocalLow folder

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
is the way to find the save without have the locallow files??
You could theoretically just make a folder within locallow and name it azcat

is there any uncensored patch?
There is, you can find it online, but I from what someone else said, they might not work at all with dlc installed, and from what the patch I stumbled upon (ironically, found it while looking up a different game lol) said, it wouldn't work with 100% of base game either.

Lostlittleboi

Aug 31, 2020
You could theoretically just make a folder within locallow and name it azcat

There is, you can find it online, but I from what someone else said, they might not work at all with dlc installed, and from what the patch I stumbled upon (ironically, found it while looking up a different game lol) said, it wouldn't work with 100% of base game either.
Thank you

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
Well, as it's been up for this long, I'm inclined to say the mods are cool here.

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Oh this one.
Decent game, sadly falls flat on the adult content. The "broithel" was just kinda meh.
Kinda wished we could place traps and stuff in the base to have more sex with the other girls in futa-mode.

Griffon222

May 7, 2020
Below plugin is made with v0.43's textures only..
Original textures are censored. 'cause It was released on DLsite(under the japan laws).
So I made Uncensor plugins pack. Not at all textures are uncensored. 'cause used textures are from early access version 0.43. Added new scenes are all censored.
Extract it to "BepInEx\plugins\" folder. Texture_Replacer plugin is stupid. so duplicated images are used..

I don' find this file

Can you help me plz

Reactions: teddke

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019

-snip-​
Wow, it only took 2 years for my request to be added. Maybe now we can have a modding discussion.

I also hope mods and uploaders can at least bundle
https://f95zone.to/threads/unity-analytics-killer.186168/
with the Unity game uploads here so the Unity telemetry doesn't let the dev know how many people pirated their games
I know the Mad Island / survival game dev got the figures that 20k people played his game even though only 500 people bought the demo...
I dont want devs to have false expectations

Last edited:

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
Pretty interesting game so far. I played a little of Terraria, never played minecraft. But seems kinda fun.

In the second stage it won't let me put a friggen bed down so I can sleep and get rid of sense.
You cant set bed down in levels, only at home. Use water blocks or potions to bring it down.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes