wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
All cheatcodes does the same thing.. I just added them in different variations.

Dark Mind Version brings you a bit deeper into MC's mind, and enables mostly forbidden content.

With other words: Dark Mind Version = Lewd patch. Just a bit different.
the cheat seems not work for me... Has Someone else the same problem?

EDIT: only F95Zone works for me

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Being quite new game there is ton of text in game but me that's just it this more of vn then game.
Consediring amount of text if game there aren't that many choises.

damien_sensei

May 24, 2018
I have been waiting for this over a month. Both offcuts and Ecchi Sensei on same day!! This is gonna be a Long but Great week!

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Day 1 decision tree seems fucked. Anyone got the actual pic with the actual choices or...? o.0

pitruchio

Jun 17, 2017
Holy s...! M-m-a-ta-fa-ka! Developer of what kind of Mary Jane do you smoke while creating this game?

BlueCat_Ecchi Sensei

Ecchi Sensei
Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
Day 1 decision tree image looks how it looks. Everything is empty and this is intended. You need to play the game in different routes to find everything.

Nekura

Dec 5, 2017
Woohoo it's finally here, thanks to everyone involved for making this great game and posting it here.

Naru2sasu92

Dec 6, 2017
i think with the size of the game a torrent would be great
There is a lower file sized version for those not wanting to spend 5 hours download the massive 4GB version, but of course we all would love the HD version in all its glory. So a torrent would be great, agreed. If no one does it, I shall volunteer.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Just to make sure I understood, this is JUST Day 2 right ? meaning we dont delete or overwrite the Day 1 file ?

If so I prefer this approach for these types of games otherwise they end up being 16GB big... If not hopefully its compressed enough so we dont need to rely on lame torrents, and Daemon Tools to mount images...

BlueCat_Ecchi Sensei

Ecchi Sensei
Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
This download (light and hd) implement: Day 1 and Day 2.
No need to download Day 1.

And no worries about the future file sizes. The game will be cut in chapters, or standalone versions, or something else. 5GB is the maximum of the maximum

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
Is there anyway for you to let a person know if they're in Dark Mind? Perhaps an icon that gets added to the main screen. You can type anything in there and it does the same thing, or at least looks like it does the same thing as when you type in one of the codes.

Also you might want to look into other outlets than Patreon as when they find out about the underage girls and possible incest they'll close your account. And they will find out as people love reporting that stuff, especially loli content.

Overall it's a really good start to a game, and it's nice to find games like this that have proper English translations and not machine translated.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes