Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
What Modded Version?
I think he means the version of upcoming Day 2 that will contain some scenes that are normally unreachable. It's like extras (but there are no such version of Day 1, so you don't need to worry). All petite girls are still in the game though.

geunit

Jun 9, 2018
this is a great game with excellent potential. i wonder if OP has an End Goal to the Story like with Breaking Bad or is going to keep it running like Days Of our lives. ill tell you one thing, thats gonna be alotta HD space.

Reactions: Naru2sasu92

Naru2sasu92

Dec 6, 2017
this is a great game with excellent potential. i wonder if OP has an End Goal to the Story like with Breaking Bad or is going to keep it running like Days Of our lives. ill tell you one thing, thats gonna be alotta HD space.
I think the dev actually plans on a real good ending to the story. Obviously we are not even maybe 5% done or 1% with this story the dev is telling which is good for us!~ The way the dev has it all together kinda makes it seem its like a TV series with "episodes" as "days" and we'll get seasons in between these lines. Would be interesting to see!

Truck you

Apr 24, 2018
I really enjoyed playing this game. It had a lot of great character development I like the main character. The way the characters were drawn was a bit different but I really enjoyed that each one had a different look. Definitely looking for the next installment good job.

BlueCat_Ecchi Sensei

Ecchi Sensei
Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
Good news everyone.
D2 will be uploaded now, and I send N7 the link.
I found a new programmer.

The bad news:
I made 200 photoshop pictures for the interactive PC part, but Day 2 will only include 50 of the 200 (Thanks goes to my old programmer).
It would take too long to add these 150 screens to interactivity, because that would mean 600~ interactive clicks and mouseovers, or with other words: "fucking too long..."

So d2 will release, I will upload the 150 pictures (Character cards) at mega.nz too, and those who like, can also download them.

Enjoy playing D2, and also some other good news.. D3 progress: 450 renders. +yay+

Edit: About the future plans.. the far far future plans..

My plan is: 365 days of Ecchi Sensei. Huehuehue...
So.. if Ecchi Sensei ends... We can talk about "Ecchi Sensei 2" and I already have plans for the second game.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Maybe you should go shopping for a new programmer who isn't so burdened with other projects. This is only the first update and you've already hit a delay through no fault of your own. Bear in mind, the longer you take between releases, the less interest (hype) is being generated. Just food for thought.

Telgar

Donor
Oct 20, 2017
There is one goal that I know the dev has, every girl you meet, you have the chance to have sex with. Obviously some content is not allowed here and so will not be included. But basically if she gets a name, you can eventually seduce her.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
All cheatcodes does the same thing.. I just added them in different variations.

Dark Mind Version brings you a bit deeper into MC's mind, and enables mostly forbidden content.

With other words: Dark Mind Version = Lewd patch. Just a bit different.
cool cant wait to see that taboo stuff since im a fan of it :D

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes