lbt

Dec 14, 2016
I really miss those choices labels or a guide too. Many choices to explore may be interesting but not if the consequences are unclear or will become obvious later.
P.S. Actually played this through in an hour. Must admit there are too few choices to look for a guide. Though half of the cheat ones are absent for me. Am I cheating it wrong or is it the result of previous choices? Will see in next versions.
It was fun playing, though a little rough with somewhat awkward models yet. Nvm, the later scenes seem getting better. Should wait for more content.

Telgar

Donor
Oct 20, 2017
I have only found 2 instance of rape in the game. One is role play rape, which doesn't need a cheat and then there is one where you molest, get a bj from a passed out girl. For the last one you need to turn on the cheat.
At this time all instances of Rape are avoidable. One of the ladies has a rape fetish and wants to rape play, you can tell her no. And the passed out girl you can choose to ignore.

Telgar

Donor
Oct 20, 2017
I really miss those choices labels or a guide too. Many choices to explore may be interesting but not when the consequences are unclear or will become obvious later.
So far the only consequences, are you meet one girl and don't meet another. There are no, choose this and end game, or choose this and don't get the girl, unless you actually refuse her.

HoboCop86

your friendly neighborhood hobo
Respected User
Donor
Apr 24, 2018
I can't wait to see more of this game in the future. I love the daughters and the red haired neighbour girls :heartcoveredeyes:
Now i only need to finish building my time machine and travel to the future where all my favorite games are finished:FeelsBadMan:

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
Not that it matters (this is mostly nitpicking on my part) but that is an awfully big school for a "sleepy town of only 2500 people" for the amount of potential students it could expect it would only need half of one of those buildings. Edit: I got past the fist part of the school's "description" and it gets worse.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Telgar

Donor
Oct 20, 2017
Not that it matters (this is mostly nitpicking on my part) but that is an awfully big school for a "sleepy town of only 2500 people" for the amount of potential students it could expect it would only need half of one of those buildings. Edit: I got past the fist part of the school's "description" and it gets worse.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Um the school is not intended to support just the small town, it is intended to be a school that will eventually receive students from all over the country. So it was made intentionally large so it could accommodate the expected future growth.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
the shower scene was hilarious. it's like there's either no other guys in that town or the only other guys are all homos, the way they act about his cock. also it seems like the only real rape in this game will be sensei being raped by a school full of super horny girls. living the dream!

Quaszog55

Oct 4, 2017
Because i am a selfish basterd that likes to keep all his women to his self lol. And i have played some games with it. just not my thing. :)
I Agree. I don't mind sharing some slut with my BFF (male or female) but once i declare a chick my princess she is untouchable by anyone but yours truly.

also it seems like the only real rape in this game will be sensei being raped by a school full of super horny girls. living the dream!
That's the secret ingredient: If rapist_is_teenage_female then rape is yes; If NTR_is_Lesbian then NTR okay, too

ailemma

Oct 10, 2017
Even with the decision tree, I can't get seem to unlock the Phone path, or even the Locker room path..

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
And your dark mind version is really active after you passed out? Just be sure and check it with a rightclick and click to the cheatmenu. You will see if it is "ON" or "OFF"
I assume Dark Mind is on as I get the option to have my way with the passed out girl in the infirmary. Other than that I have no way of knowing. I type the code in the cheat menu, then hit enter, but nothing confirms weather Dark Mind is on or not. I don't see anything.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Loved day 2 !! A couple of things Bluecat if I may.... Day 1 has no text in the branching bubbles, makes it kinda hard to see what routes you didnt take in order to access content on day 2... For example of me the only response to the lost phone was "nahhh who cares", on the tree for day 2 it says that if had chosen a certain path I would have had an option like "Dat Phone !!".

Also raged hard at the poll results... fricken Himeko won the whole thing ? the hell is wrong with people... this is the ONE game I would actually advocate for "doesnt really need incest" You have 30 other females to score, with a possibility of a Harem as well, be a DAD to your daughters !! The only one I am iffy on is Mao, seems she already sees the MC as a man and not a Dad, depending how much trouble it is to get her to accept "daddy" I might just have her ACCEPT "DADDY" instead... (if you catch my drift).

Also my god while Day 1 had me loving all the characters even the suspended students (the 2 we met), in Day 2 I hated some of them... two to be exact... and from the same family... I am of course talking about Kaede's little sister, and her mother... The little sister... Aki ? I just wanted to slap the shit out of her face when she got all ignorant with Kaede, and the mom(Satsune) needed a dick-slap across her face for not parenting correctly during Aki's tantrum/bitch-fit.

Hopefully the mom can be reformed through some deep-dicking, as for Aki, I just want to slap her, no sex for her... she is like a crappy arrogant version of Mika with none of the stalkerish charm...

Telgar

Donor
Oct 20, 2017
Loved day 2 !! A couple of things Bluecat if I may.... Day 1 has no text in the branching bubbles, makes it kinda hard to see what routes you didnt take in order to access content on day 2... For example of me the only response to the lost phone was "nahhh who cares", on the tree for day 2 it says that if had chosen a certain path I would have had an option like "Dat Phone !!".

Also raged hard at the poll results... fricken Himeko won the whole thing ? the hell is wrong with people... this is the ONE game I would actually advocate for "doesnt really need incest" You have 30 other females to score, with a possibility of a Harem as well, be a DAD to your daughters !! The only one I am iffy on is Mao, seems she already sees the MC as a man and not a Dad, depending how much trouble it is to get her to accept "daddy" I might just have her ACCEPT "DADDY" instead... (if you catch my drift).

Also my god while Day 1 had me loving all the characters even the suspended students (the 2 we met), in Day 2 I hated some of them... two to be exact... and from the same family... I am of course talking about Kaede's little sister, and her mother... The little sister... Aki ? I just wanted to slap the shit out of her face when she got all ignorant with Kaede, and the mom(Satsune) needed a dick-slap across her face for not parenting correctly during Aki's tantrum/bitch-fit.

Hopefully the mom can be reformed through some deep-dicking, as for Aki, I just want to slap her, no sex for her... she is like a crappy arrogant version of Mika with none of the stalkerish charm...
That was kinda the point of Aki and her mom, your supposed to not like them. they are fixer uppers. Not everyone in town is a perfect little angel, many of them come from broken homes, or hard lives.

As for the D1 paths, there really are only two major branches. Do you ask for help from the girls in the hall to find the principal, or not. Do you go left or right, when looking for Mao. All other choices, so far are cosmetic, only making miner changes to the story, but may have effects on other days.

the shower scene was hilarious. it's like there's either no other guys in that town or the only other guys are all homos, the way they act about his cock. also it seems like the only real rape in this game will be sensei being raped by a school full of super horny girls. living the dream!
There are guys in town, buy the MC is the only attractive male teacher in an all girls BOARDING School. Also most of the girls in the school come from poor families and are there on scholarships, so probably don't have a lot of free money to do things in town. Or get out much.

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
Okay, I feel like I'm missing something here. I can't get this game to run, at all. I've downloaded the files multiple times and tried the light and HD versions and I get the same error.

I've located the installation in the root of the drive wondering if the filepath was giving it issues but to no avail. From what I can tell the file it's not able to execute is present but it just won't initiate.

I'm on Win10 64bit.

lunamm

May 31, 2017
Okay, I feel like I'm missing something here. I can't get this game to run, at all. I've downloaded the files multiple times and tried the light and HD versions and I get the same error.

I've located the installation in the root of the drive wondering if the filepath was giving it issues but to no avail. From what I can tell the file it's not able to execute is present but it just won't initiate.

I'm on Win10 64bit.
Delete the folder and re-extract the game. If you still have problems make sure your av isnt deleting some files.

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
Delete the folder and re-extract the game. If you still have problems make sure your av isnt deleting some files.
I've already done this multiple times, I've even uninstalled my antivirus software. I've just tested other Renpy games and they were all fine, except one which I encountered the same error..... So something is up with my PC and I'm not sure what. The files that it can't access are still there when I check and nothing should be interfering with them that I can see. I just don't understand.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
I've already done this multiple times, I've even uninstalled my antivirus software. I've just tested other Renpy games and they were all fine, except one which I encountered the same error..... So something is up with my PC and I'm not sure what. The files that it can't access are still there when I check and nothing should be interfering with them that I can see. I just don't understand.
you're not doing something dumb like putting it in program files are you? windows won't let you modify files in there. same with some directories under users

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
Um the school is not intended to support just the small town, it is intended to be a school that will eventually receive students from all over the country. So it was made intentionally large so it could accommodate the expected future growth.
I address this in the "Math" spoiler

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
you're not doing something dumb like putting it in program files are you? windows won't let you modify files in there. same with some directories under users
Nope. I have a folder I keep my pervy games in and I stated above that I had even moved the installation to the root of a drive, you can even see that directory path in the image.

I seem to have found the issue!! I'd tried downloading bitdefender FREE about a week ago but it had failed during installation and with nothing showing in my system tray some part of it was running in the background. A search of installed programs found it and uninstalled it and now the game is working! Stupid free "protection" software is stupid.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes