VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Ecchi Sensei [Day 22-23 Final] [BlueCat]

1. 5.00 star(s)

teehook721

Best game on f95zone probably, or the one with the most potential. I don't know the difference between the two but I cant wait to play all 365 days! This game is so exciting every time i play. The writing is phenomenal and i love playing and replaying every scene.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Mix@Xplore

I hate Japanese style games, I hate Hentai, I hate bugs, I hate unrealistic stories and characters, I hate anime... I LOVE this game lol.
    This game has all the ingredients for me to hate it yet it is so overwhelmingly full of different varying girls and women all with different characters that I couldn't not fall in love with this game.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

whysoserious222

Easily one of the best games I've played. 5/5. But there are some things that need to be said.

Pros:
    - story
    - scenes
    - most of the characters
    - amount of content

Cons:
    - underage characters (like half of them) - seriously, is it even legal? why nobody's talking about it?
    - too many characters - it seems that Dev gave patreons possibility to add characters and he just went too far with it
    - MC cockblocking himself constantly - "Please put it in" "No, wait for few more updates", is it ecchi sensei or shy sensei?
    - amount of teasing and blueballing
    - next update - I know remasters are kinda popular nowadays, but spending few months not adding actual content and just redoing a game seems just bad
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 216358

I was pleasantly surprised with stumbling upon this excellent game! It is a masterpiece. The writing is well done and keeps you hooked. The characters all all unique and interesting. There is a ton of content to play even though the game only covers 7 days currently.

My main complaint is the large scope of the game. It introduces so many characters that it is difficult to remember and keep track of all of them! I can only see the author taking advantage of all of the characters if developing the game for many years. It just seems like the game tries to do too much. I would prefer a more focused approach with fewer characters.

It also seems like too many events are packed into a single day. Based on the 7 days I've played so far it feels like only 10% of the story (or less) has been written. I would have turned the 7 days currently written into 2 - 4 weeks.

Long stories are fine but super long stories often lose the interest of players over time. For example, if there are 3 months left in school, and only one week has passed. It would take 11 times more development time to finish the story (do the math).

The story is very well done but with such a large scope the game isn't even close to being finished. It could easily take 5 years to finish the story.

Despite my complaints the game is extremely well done and engaging. The pros far outweigh the cons.

Overall, I highly recommend this game! It is definitely one of my favorite games on this site!
  5. 5.00 star(s)

viewfinderlife

Easily the hottest game/vn I've played. You will definitely do yourself a disservice if you pass over this title. So much content, and interesting stories develop. There's humor, general goodness, sleaziness, all around dark shit, but you will enjoy the ride and never once feel the need to take your foot off the pedal. You may end up accelerating into things you never thought you'd be comfortable with too.

Download this, try it. Support if you can, subscribe to this thread, whatever you can.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 997153

Review of Day 7 v2

This has become my favorite VN. This feels like a real world. These characters feel real (aside from literally everyone wanting to fuck the MC.) The storyline is compelling and engrossing, even when there is no teasing/sex going on. The writing is top shelf and among the best of any VN I've played. More than any other game, I hate finishing a release and I really hate waiting for the next release.

The girls are fantastic. Distinctive looks, distinctive personalities. The teasing and sex are second to none. So unbelievably hot.

Best of all, there is a mountain of content here. The plan is to have 365 in-game days. I hope that happens. If achieved, this will be the undisputed GOAT of adult VNs. The game implementation can be buggy occassionally, but those tend to be minor inconveniences and will hopefully be corrected by the next release.

Highest possible recommendation!
  7. 5.00 star(s)

BadFox1

This is my absolute favorite VN to date! I wish there were more like it! My least favorite part is waiting for a new update LOL! It's that good! Seriously if you have not tried it you should! There are bugs but they seem to be ironed out pretty quickly. The character depth is already great and it keeps getting better with every update. This is NOT a Smash and bang VN so if that's what you want you will be disappointed. I personally think the sexual tension and buildup add to the story. There are VERY few VN's I watch closely but this is #1 on my list! Good job BlueCat and team keep it up!
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Sedid

Ecchi Sensei is a really nice visual novel (y).
    /!\ The graphics of the first days can lead you to avoid this game (It happened to me some times ago, then I decided to give this game a chance).

Pros :
    -Interesting story (present and past life of the mc)
    -For each version (days 2, 4 & 7), game quality is increased
    -A lot of F. characters with erotic content
    -F. characters are hot and likeables
    -Multiples paths

Cons :
    -Graphics of days 1 & 2
    -A few bugs (they don't stop the progression of the player though)
    -?

I'm currently at day 6 with only one path, I don't see other "big" cons (the sounds are not great for example, but since a lot of VN don't have sounds, that's ok, we can disable it).

The development of Ecchi Sensei only gets better, for the pleasure of the gamers :cool:.
  9. Z
    5.00 star(s)

zolten

In site where there is a lot of content that gets repetitive and more importantly is of low quality this game is a fresh breath of air. I love it all the creator is clearly doing this for more than just their patreon page. There is actually a story in this game. The creator includes several girls in a way that feels natural and clearly has a sense of direction of where the game is going. Additionally the looks of the girls don't seem repetitive and you can remember you're favorite ones. There is simply a lot to love in this game, and several fetishes have been added no (NTR thankfully). I think most people will come to love this game.
  10. 4.00 star(s)

Zippity

The following review is based off my personal experience with playing this Game/Visual Novel... I try to be as brutally honest and detailed as I can, and these are my own opinions and thoughts, from one or more play throughs...

(Review Update - 01 July 2020) - Week 2 - Days 8-14 Final)

Well, it's been over a year since I last played/read and reviewed this project... Even though this review update will mostly only talk about the second week of this visual novels content, there is technically almost another complete in-game week still being fully developed... When that 3rd Week has reached it's Final stage then I will update this review again...

Visually this VN has not steered much beyond the quality levels we had from the first in-game week of content... With the exception of the addition of some Cell Phone Texting, which was a small but nice touch now and then... There is also a pull down menu in the form of a small blackened half circle that appears in the upper right corner now and then, but it's not always there, which I found strange... I also think the developers are taking a step backwards with some of the erotic content visuals... In some of the erotic events the developers decided to use a detached penis during a few of the animations... Not only does that look tacky, but destroys any sense of immersion... I also noticed in a few of the visuals where the protagonist was wearing a sleeveless white shirt, that some closeups had the shirt looking really low rez, almost like it was filled with static...

The script text is about the same quality as before...

It took me several hours, over several days, to get through this 1 week's worth of in-game time in the male protagonists life... And although I did like some of the new story content for several of the characters, in most cases you only get a thin slice dedicated towards any one character... And the biggest problem I'm beginning to see for this project is that, over a year later, and we're still seeing more and more new characters being added... Then you add to the fact that the developers have basically taken over a year and three months to put out a little under 2 weeks worth of in-game story time (i.e. week 2 final and days 15-21)... That's not a whole lot of in-game time for what is supposed to be a full years worth of eventual in-game content time to be created... So we're not even a full month of content yet into the planned content for this project, and it's been about 2 years, or more, worth of total development time...

Even though I enjoyed some of the content in this 2nd week of in-game content, I can see bad signs already... With all these characters, and barely much content designed around a mere handful of them, you don't get very far with most of them in this 1 week of story time... Because there are so many characters and so much going on each game day, for the protagonist... If this pattern keeps up, like this, in the 3rd week (which I have not read/played yet until it gets to it's Final stage) then you have to stand back and look at just how long it's going to REALLY take to finish a full year of in-game story in real development time... And because you get such small snap-shots of meaningful content for only a tiny number of the total number of characters (that continues to increase in number) in any given in-game week's worth of content, the story as a whole feels like it's just going too slow...

In this one in-game week of content there are so many mini-plots for various characters, new points of intrigue, new character introductions, and so on... That I really get a sense that there is entirely too many possible things going on for just one story... And it's going to take far too long to get through all these things that keep popping up, for it to feel like a worthwhile journey... Because if developers are going to only average around maybe 2 weeks of in-game content, based on the best estimates of current growth, it will be decades of real time before we get to a final conclusion... Just in this 2nd week, you can see plans for content in certain characters story lines that are a month of in-game time away... That's probably one to two years of content creation before we even see those couple plots even come to fruition... How long do the developers think people are gonna stick around, waiting for that?

The developers can be as ambitious as they want, but I just don't see this VN as being what they hope it will be in that amount of real time... And even though I did enjoy some of the content in this 2nd week, technically there is not enough meaningful content for even the few characters introduced in the 1st week, that we get to see continuing in this 2nd week... Almost 2 years and it feels like the developers are still primarily just introducing things, while mixing in even more characters then before (and there were a lot of characters already introduced in the 1st week of content)...

Overall, I did enjoy some of this 2nd weeks new content, but I really truly feel like it jumps around far too much... Probably because there are too many characters still being introduced... And the characters you feel should be the primary focus, based off the 1st in-game week, have only slivers of content each, now and then, in this 2nd week... The story as a whole feels too stretched out, with a real lack of focus... I truly believe this project is far too ambitious of a project... The main story itself feels like it's getting pulled in too many directions, with too many characters, which is causing the story to move too slowly as a whole...

I don't want to necessarily claim that the developers are possibly using this project to milk donators of their money, but in some ways, it's sorta starting to feel like it might... It's going to take far too long to complete this project, if it even ever gets completed... 2 weeks of content per real year, on average, for a planned in-game year is going to take forever... And because the developers are stretching the content out, using way too many characters, and probably way too many plot points, the story telling feels really stretched out and time consuming... For very little actual overall plot movement...

Not that it really mattered to me, but even the brief amounts of erotic content are largely spread out in this 2nd week of content... Many characters from the 1st week, barely have any content at all in this 2nd week... I really think the developers are not focused enough, and the cracks are going to eventually show as development continues... I really truly hope that this project isn't just another milking project designed to take forever and get hardly anywhere... But I gotta tell ya, how slowly a year's worth of in-game time is being released, and the slowness of the over all storytelling in general up to this point, really is pointing in that direction based off what I've seen so far from Week 2...

I do plan to play the 3rd week of content, once it's reached it's Final development stage... But I hope the developers are done introducing characters at this point, and don't continue the patterns I'm seeing in this 2nd week of content... Even though it looks like the developer, based off the Patreon page, is basically selling Custom Characters which is probably one of the reasons for several of the new characters... Which may be a good tactic to use for gaining money, but it is a poor tactic for making a good story based VN... Placing even more characters into an already over saturated tale...

(Original Review - 06 April 2019 - Day 1 thru Day 7 + 3 Holiday Events)

Just as a warning, this is going to be a long winded review.... :)

Visually the game is fairly decent, using a Japanese hentai type theme with both the characters and surrounding backdrops... A majority of the characters appear unique, although there are a few characters now and then that have very similar facial appearances... The animations are typical of what you may find in many other Japanese themed 3D model based visual novels... Unsure what 3D modeling engine was actual used... The scenes throughout the whole VN/Game are well designed and immersive, as they follow the story... The backgrounds are mostly basic, with only a tiny handful that I've seen before in other VN/Games...

The script is done well, even though just a few times I felt as though it may have been a translation from another language into English... Probably because it does use some Japanese words here and there, and technically the story is based in Japan... There are lots of Japanese anime references now and then, that I and probably some of you may not always get... As it does appear the authors are huge anime and cos-play fans... So there are some anime stereo types with some of the characters...

The story itself is told very well, with lots of dialogue, inner monologue, and story text to keep you immersed in what is going on... The story primarily revolves around a male protagonist who moves to a small town with his family (waifu wife, 3 biological daughters, and 1 step-daughter) to work for a new progressive all-girls school in a small Japanese town... He doesn't appear to have sexual desire for his daughters, but there are tiny hints now and then that maybe eventually there will be incest in this VN/Game, but only time will tell... The protagonist has a mysterious history, but for the most part he is a kind and yet perverted teacher, who almost feels like an anti-hero... He cares for every woman/girl he lusts after (almost to the point of fanatical parental protective instincts)… While still willing to do whatever it takes to have his lustful way with any good looking female character... He is also very ambitious and highly protective of his family...

The story currently goes through his first week as the new male teacher in an all-girl school, aging from 9 to 18... The protagonist, thus far, only seems interested in those already through puberty or going through it... So be forewarned, there is underaged (under the age of 18) sexual encounters in this VN/Game with a few of the characters...

Not all characters are treated in the same way by the protagonist... You have you're a-typical slut type characters, to those just infatuated with the protagonist, to those who fall instantly in love with him, and so on... There are many characters in this story, with varying personalities... It's almost overwhelming at times, just how much is going on in the story with the many different characters thus far... There is definitely a hentai theme in this visual novel... From cat eared girls, to various bright hair colors, lots of Cos-Play, and a real love for Anime by many of the characters... It's not an overwhelming amount, and normally I would be turned off by stories with too much emphasis on Japanese anime in it's over all story, but there is enough of everything else, to balance it all out...

At first I was a bit hesitant to try this VN/Game out, mostly because of how much focus on anime based themes there are, but the story ended up sucking me in, and I was hooked by how well the story is told, and all the nuances of what the protagonist was dealing with...

I can not stress enough, how highly ambitious this VN/Game is for it's long term development... The developers are planning 365 in-game days of content... Right now there is only 7 in-game days with 3 special holiday events... According to the developers they plan on doing 2 in-game days per release of new content... And that is A LOT of development time, and probably the most ambitious promise for over all content I've seen in this genre, by an independent developer... Just for the basic content, that is almost 180+ releases of normal in-game content... Not even counting if they take breaks to put out holiday content for every holiday, each year... I'm not sure it's even possible to keep it going that long, especially when holiday content will keep interfering with normal content releases...

I really enjoyed the content thus far, but I may need to wait a year or more before revisiting this VN/Game just because of their release schedule and the ambition of content they claim they want to do... You have to take into account all the Real Life interferences and so forth... If it was a big publishing company with dozens of employees working on this project over a year and a half, pushing content quickly, I could see it working out in the long run, but not when its an independent and smaller group of normal folks doing it all... Guess we'll just need to wait and see, if they can do what they claim, over the very long-haul...

The only real huge negative, was the Halloween and X-Mas/New Years specials, which while being great masturbation material, just felt out of place and did nothing for the main story... The Valentines day special was the total opposite... And I wish more of these specials in other games followed suit... It was completely on par with the main game story, showing some backstory for the protagonist and his wife during their early relationships... Rather then just being pointless sex encounters that had no bearing on the main game... Bravo...

Overall, I did enjoy this VN/Game, and found myself staying up late hours into the night reading through all the 7 normal game days of content... As well as going through the 3 holiday specials... Right now the 7 game days are broken up into separate downloadable blocks (almost like separate games) but the developers plan to merge them together at some point into one download with perhaps a few new pieces of content, prior to continuing the series... This does cause a few issues for some folks as each piece needs to import data from previous save files... So just be forewarned...

The developers mixed in just the right amount of comedy elements, along with drama, romance, intrigue, character development and so forth, to keep you wanting more... There are an overwhelming number of characters introduced, that may or may not have relevancy as the story goes on, and there are moments you feel like the protagonist must be some sort of superman as he takes on so many different tasks and responsibilities... It can feel somewhat overwhelming at times... And yet I keep rooting for this guy... I don't want to see him fail, and I'ld probably be super upset if he did... But I really do feel what I've experienced so far has been fun and engaging... And I look forward to what they have in store as development continues...
  11. 5.00 star(s)

F96

Genuinely surprising amount of content, none of which appears to be rushed. Highly varied, lots for everyone's tastes and lots of potential for a very interesting world/storyline(s) if BlueCat and Team can keep this up.

There is a LOT going on here. The art for the characters is quite competent. Though there are a lot of similarities due to the tooling used, the characters are all visually distinct, without having to rely on a single set of clothing or other such restrictions. There's a good range of variation, and while comparatively few, the male models are each quite distinct as well. The sets themselves are all apparently new and unique, and while I've noticed one or two points where these have been less-than-perfect, it's a minor gripe at worst.

For audio/music, I have no meaningful memory of it. That's not a bad thing, just means it does the job without being either particularly fantastic or horrible.

The story here is both hilariously "bad" and good. The premise itself is not exactly unique, but there's a strong build up to a mysterious past event which has kept me interested in learning more about this small world. The characters themselves are brilliantly varied and interesting thanks to the fun use of tropes, with enough twists to keep them from becoming boring.

Finally, there has been a huge amount promised from this project. (300+ 'days' of story. 100+ unique characters) They've already managed 7 days and 15 characters. If they can keep up this standard (or raise it, no preassure guys! :) ) then this will be a genuinely fantastic game for years to come. (how often can you say that about a VN?)
  12. 5.00 star(s)

1 OF MY TOP 5:
    Original:10/10
    cant say no more of the original but one thing that I can say is fantastic
    Story:8/10
    Story is still in ratable if is in the finish ends so thats that for that
    Models:10/10
    Models are excelent without Jaw droping -_-
    Scenes:8/10
    Scenes are Amazing it fits right to its story
    VN material :10/10
    365 days? can wait to play it. and I'm gonna play it every day per day xD!!
  13. 5.00 star(s)

sodoff

Hands down THE best VN/Ren'py I have ever played, and I have played sooo many.

The writing deserves special mention, it's funny, ecchi, engaging, immersive and a bunch more adjectives I lack the words to fully describe.
    There are a ton of characters and I genuinly care for all of them. They truly feel a lot more 3 dimentional then most other game characters. They have "character".

Speaking of characters, the models are well designed and distinct. They all look like they fit into the same world which is quite a feat with such a diverse cast. Also they are like totally hot.
    The framing of the scenes are also really well done, it's not something I usualy notice so kudos to the poser, headpats for you.

Love the story so far. The premise got me from the start and I was completely on board with the MC on his quest for ecchi and waifus.
    I have never once felt like the protagonist made a bad/stupid decision, and a lot of his inner monolouge mirrors my own. Again: A+ writing.

In short (too late), came for the porn, stayed for the writing, came again.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

Moltn

Do you enjoy having a lot of females in your game? If so, then this game deserves a play. I've played Ecchi Sensei multiple times to find every possible scene. I've enjoyed every moment this game has to offer. Each character has an unique look and none of them are overused from other games. I'm honestly tired of seeing the same characters from other games in a different game. The story has a comedian effect which does provide some laughs and the game doesn't beat around the bush with the usual 'low content' or 'blue balling'. Sure, there are some spelling errors when it first came out, but it'll be fixed. I haven't played a game that has made me laugh and show feelings towards a few characters in a game. I usually just skim through the text of every game, but not this one. Guess you can say I'm addicted to Ecchi Sensei due to the comedy and the amount of female characters. Fuyu and Shina are the best, but that's my opinion! Keep up the great work, BlueCat and never stop working on this game. You're a true gem, mate! :love:
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Zaon

This review is based on days 1-6.

Sorry if this is a bit long, but there's a lot to say here. This game is probably the closest to pure gratification that I can think of. There's a "story", though for all intents and purposes it's irrelevant. I don't think anyone plays the game for that, nor can I fault them.

It's hitting every porn stereotype imaginable. The MC is a superhero. He's been voted the country's best teacher. He's the best martial artist around. He's extremely good looking (we never really see, but judging by the constant dripping of wet pussies all around him we can assume). Naturally he has a big dick.

Fancy all girl school, where every girl is hot. The teachers have the hots for him. The director has the hots for him. His neighbors have the hots for him. Random girls he meets have the hots for him. His family, wife and all children (except possible the youngest, though too soon to tell...) have the hots for him. And naturally, every one of his students (and any other student in school) has the hots for him. And all of them are slutty enough to do something about it.

Now, none of this is particularly new, but it's not too common for a game to be so unabashed about it. And it's even rarer to pull it off. Given that he's the hottest guy around and every girl is a slut, the developments are actually believable (for the most part). Very rarely does it just go into sex straight away. The game makes you build relationships (of different kinds) with all characters. And most of them are somewhat believable, though some are equally retarded (fucking Fuyu). But those don't really take away what the game achieves.

Technically speaking, the game has evolved a lot from its first day. It looked quite awful at the start, but I'm very happy to report that it improves significantly. Given that it's Honey Select you get the usual look and feel of the characters, but it is what it is and everyone knows what you're getting into. If you like that look, you'll like this, if not, you may not. I'm personally not a fan of HS, but the game uses it to as good of an effect as I can imagine, which is serviceable. What the models lack, they make up for in character.

It's also completely unashamed to dive into more taboo subject matter, such as incest and underage sex. And there is a lot of the latter (of both, actually, but incest is hardly hard to come by on this site). Obviously this is with the patch, but I imagine it will tickle a lot of people's fetishes, which I very much count as a good thing.

Getting really immersed does require to suspend your disbelief of just how amazing the MC is, but once you do it's quite an enjoyable ride. The variation in the girls is great, though a bit too much in some places. And as a major plus, there's quite a bit of content, and the dev seems pretty committed to it.

As for the downsides, there are few, but they're there. Most of the MC's interactions with the girls skirt the borders of believability (if not reality), and when it goes over the line, it falls pretty fucking far. The dev seems to have the hots for a particular girl and seems to want to push the MC on her, though she's one of the most boring and blandest girls around. Nor is she as pretty as the dev will want you to believe (though few of the girls are, if you're not into HS models, like me).

One of the MC's daughters also fails to look (and sometimes behave) like a human, not sure what the dev thought when he made her.

Overall though, these are minor complaints in what turns out to be one of my favorite games so far. If you're into incest and young girls, this is a must, otherwise still recommendable.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

fofopo6

one of the best game on renpy&illusoin, a lot of content, nice UI, great characters. nice dialog and main story.
    exelent work this HD face\portrait
    a lot of charecters and fetish - on any type. cosplay, neko included ^_^
    safe and hard mode selector
    great work this patreon
  17. 4.00 star(s)

BeastMaster59

My Rating of this Game (Valentine Special) is:

Pros:
    + Good Renders
    + Nice Story
    + lots of different scenes
    + Long Game Play
    + Lots of Characters
    + Easy Playing

Cons:
    - Too many Characters
    - Missing Story about Wife

Conclusion:
    even though I usually don`t play these Manga Style games, I really Enjoyed this one, lots of in-depth exploring of the Characters, almost like in true life (Extreme Life that is)
    The Only thing missing is that I would love to see something happen to the wife also,Just screwing with her husband gets boring with time, The husband gets all the women, and all she does is work, come on, that can`t be all.
    This is one of the few manga style games that I hope will continue in the future, and not get abandoned.
    Looking forward to more.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

Fenix34

I generally prefer sandbox type games better, but this is probably one of the best VNs ive played. Day 1/2 feel like a bit of a grind to get through the wall of text but since then every single update has been top tier. I do hope the phone becomes a working part of the game as I did enjoy being able to talk to certain people/get texts and pics from them.

This dev seems to work hard for this and the wait for updates is really not bad for the quality of them. Animations have gotten better and better, both more fluid and just overall higher quality.

Last but certaintly not least, the models for most of them are amazing. While there is something for everyone in here body type wise, the thinner smaller boobed girls are my absolute favorite, both cute and sexy. And I also enjoy the little voting scenes at the end of each update.

Great game, I always come back to it.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

Exnaruto07

Good Story (Future, Past/Flashback n Present) , No grinding or else like other similar game with same genre, New characters (side or main) everyday (till now day 6) that fits really good with the storyline.. In the end, let the star answer the quality of this game. Good Job n Thanks for Dev Teams for this awesome game..
  20. 5.00 star(s)

Naotix

At the time of typing this I've played D1-D6(beta)+specials up until lewdyear.

I've been a patreon of Blue's since early June of last year, in that time I've steadily fallen in love with his work. Admittingly at first the days could be a bit rough but after him getting an editor/translator the grammar and dialogue has improved pretty dramatically in some cases.

I've never seen a developer work so consistently and so hard each and every month for the updates and looking at the amount of dialogue/animations that are put into each full release you can imagine how much effort that takes for one person to do. I've talked with him on numerous occasions about the game and his plans. I get a very good vibe from him (similar to how I felt with beggar on my new life) and he's one of the most level-headed and down to earth people I've ever met.

Although it is an H game and has all the things you'd expect from a game in this genre, it also has some very surprising moments within the game that may just hit you right in the feels if you're in the right mood. Many a time I catch myself smiling and even in 1 case tearing up slightly at the situations we're presented with. If you get yourself invested in a character or two you'll likely have a great time. This is a huge plus for me as sometimes I do wanna just immerse myself in the story rather than just get to the scenes.

The game is very ambitious in what Blue is intended to do in the long-run. He's intending to have 365 days, which would at the current pace translate to around 1 "day" each month. Every 7 days he will release a weekly version where you will be able to play through D1-D7 in 1 solid version with other quality of life improvements being planned (gallery for example was talked about for example) this is especially nice for those who may have a hassle with the patches or downloading multiple versions. I do however see it necessary to have each day separate as the file size for the game currently would be quite absurd. It may seem complicated or confusing at first glance but it's actually not a problem at all. Only takes me maybe 5 seconds to transfer my saves over from the previous day.

While the game is still a bit rough in some areas, I can safely say this game is literally my most favorite among any project I've ever helped in supporting and has some very fun community members that I actually tend to hang out with alot on Discord.