VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Ecchi Sensei [Day 22-23 Final] [BlueCat]

1. 2.00 star(s)

timsutton

This game and its graphics do nothing for me - I've downloaded and deleted it three times looking for the rationale for its high rating. The graphics simply don't get the old blood pumping. I'd much rather get half as much content for a 50% increase in graphics quality - although it may simply be these type of graphics aren't my cup of tea regardless of investment. Seems to be working well for the developer, however, so I very likely am in the minority here. Give it a shot and see for yourself.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

LostPersonFound

After playing both week 1 and 2 I gotta say I really enjoy the game the small lot twists that the story has really catches me and makes continue to find out more. On top of that, you have the characters that are all really nice looking interesting and I like how they're introduced at different points in the game in different ways. Honestly, I'm going to be a bit sad once I finish up the most recent update and have to wait till the next but I'm sure it's worth the wait and I wish nothing but the best for the author and I'm happy he made this game.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

ControlTheBeast

- Great Game:
    - Great Art
    - Great Story
    - Great Characters
    - Great Worldbuilding

A game to check out and never forget.

Negative Points:
    - 3D Art looks weird and creepy sometimes
    - No to very little assets around the world
    - Not very high quality textures

All this might change so take it with a grain of salt
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Unexpected Error

So many characters, so many choices, so many content, so many story, so much of everything! Love it! I didn´t expect the story to be so deep, but at some points and some characters it realy is. Some renders are awfull (you clearly can see the budged and experience of the person doing them, was very limited) and some characters have real issus with anatomie and faces, BUT I don´t complain, as the rest is realy fetched out and I love the story.

Also - Fuyu and Tomoe best waifus! :love:
    Other favorites: Rikka, Kaede (needs more love), Shina, Masae, and of course Riu aka Brain AFK chan.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Sensui06

This game to me is a very ambitious project and one that hooked me after the second in-game day. I know it’s a long term investment as this game will take a good while to be completed but If you are willing to invest the time into the game as it grows it is well worth it. Let’s be honest a lot of people's reasoning for playing games of this genre are to fap and this game gets that job done yeah. But what took me by surprise and pleasantly I might add is I became invested in the story and many of the characters. The game shifted to a VN first that just happens to have a lot of sex scenes and the likes.

I know the story is an absurd one but it is absurd in a good way. As some of our favorite harem or slice of life animes, the story can be absurd but still draw us in. This game does that for me at least perfectly. I found myself playing it not just for “happy fun times” but also to experience the story and see what happens next with all the different storylines and characters. I highly recommend this game for anyone who is looking for a game they want to be invested in for the long haul.

Pros

• Tons of character’s with more seemingly being added each update
    • Decisions and branching stories
    • A lot of content already spanning nearly three weeks of in-game time as of this writing with the plan to do a full year.
    • A lot of H scenes that range from “petting” to full-on kinks
    • A fair number of fetishes with kissing being very prevalent
    • Wide range of personalities for the girls
    • A good harem anime-style story-line with backstory included

Cons

• Some of the animated scenes could be a bit more fleshed out but nothing major
    • Very much a long-term project which doesn’t bother me but if you are the type who wants a finished game or one that will be done soon this might not be for you.
    • Some features not yet implemented. The gallery is only half functional with only covering week 1 scenes. I suspect this might be fixed in the one-month merge coming up but in the meantime save at H-Scenes to have for replayability later if you so wish.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Xanthor72

Extremely well done. Great animations, writing, likeable characters. If I were judging based on the first week alone it would be five stars, but after that far too much happens in the background vs showing us what happens for my taste. It's also nice that there's an option that tells you what each choice will lead to!
  7. 5.00 star(s)

papitattoo

Been playing from day 1 to 19 Beta build

Render : 5/5
    H-CONTENT 5/5 : Huge variety of character, scene , etc.. most of the time you will playing with dick hard :)
    Story 4/5 : still not much, but might change in the future due more content..
    r*pe scene 4/5 : no consequence at all . but who cares? :)
  8. 5.00 star(s)

sheetkaroo

(this review is for day1-19, and all the specials up until that point)

Good: Massive amount of content, ridiculously funny scenarios, likeable characters, most main characters have their own look / traits. i love how unapologetic the game is about "weird" characters. it definitely provide the game a certain charm no other adult vn has. good amount of build up to sexy scenes, the interaction between characters is well written. the devs put a lot effort into the dialogues unlike a lot of HS games out there. content = update time ratio is quite good, other than first week, the file size is reasonable. the dev planned to make a 1 month version that compiles 3 weeks of content. Some people might not like that the MC is a massive chick magnet and everybody cant wait to fuck him, but i think the writing handle this pretty well. i love how it doesnt show the face of mc because frankly, who want to look at a HS guy model's face. male characters is also kept to a minimum.

Meh: the story is set in japan so sometimes there's japanese words sprinkled here and there with explanation and its a bit cringy. the lighting for the model is inconsistent, especially the first day the lighting is either too strong or too dark. thankfully i stuck through it and it improved along the way. too much easily forgetable characters that doesnt serve much purpose. find myself keep forgetting names or faces. the sex scenes and animation is alright, definitely could use some improvement. if you're looking at a quick fap and reading is not for you, then this might not be your game. in the first week there's a lot of dialogues and text between scenes.

Conclusion: i suggest you try this yourself, at least finish week 1. there's enough content in week 1 for you to decide whether you want to continue.

P.S. the dev of this game definitely have a kissing fetish
  9. 1.00 star(s)

AereGo

I can't believe this game has such a high rating. I don't usually leave negative reviews, but this time I feel like I have to. Granted, I only played the 1st week with skipping progressively more and more, because I couldn't handle it anymore.
    1. The story and the writing are utter garbage. It's such a nonsensical piece of shit, I can't even describe it.
    2. Renders are bad. Characters are ugly, backgrounds are even uglier. They got better by the end of week 1, but not much.
    3. Sex scenes are just boring and there are not many of them.
    4. Bugs. The game is a pretty straightforward VN and somehow I got a couple of unignorrable errors. One of them straight up blocked the path I chose with one of the girls.
  10. 3.00 star(s)

Animoo

I wish this site allowed half-star ratings, else I'd probably give this a 3.5/5 or so. I got enough enjoyment out of it so far that I'd rate it higher than 3, but I also experienced some issues with it that I can't really say it's a 4 either.

I have played from the beginning up to the current Day 15-17 version at time of writing, which included the compressed version of week 1. On that note, the file size is monstrous. Over 16GB uncompressed for week 1, which for a VN seems to be gargantuan, IMO. I think some work could be done to optimize this in future.

First of all, the game takes place in Japan. That's fine. What I wasn't a fan of is receiving a Japanese lesson semi-frequently for various things. With the exception of maybe some honorifics, if you're going to have the game be in English (or other <language>) it doesn't really make sense to me to also include Japanese vocabulary for other things that have a <language> counterpart. Maybe this works well for you, but it was annoying to me.

For what the game is, it has been mostly enjoyable. The MC is a gigantic pervert, and you can try to refrain from being so much of one at times but not always - yet everyone seems to like him regardless because he is seen as some sort of god-like individual. Somewhat unbelievable at times but not really a dealbreaker considering it's an h-game.

It is a harem game, but even so I think the sheer amount of available girls (currently, there are intended to be even more in future apparently) is starting to become confusing. I began to forget some of them or at least not remember who's name belongs to which face, etc. There being so many girls means not all of them get the same amount of screen time, and it shows. There are some genuinely interesting or otherwise compelling characters: Mao, Fuyu, Kaede, hell even Hiroko to name a few, but there are several forgettable ones too. That also doesn't include whichever girls are meant to appeal to specific fetishes you don't personally engage with.

On that note, the Dark Minds patch (which is basically an essential install as a large chunk of the game is missed without it) allows for turning on/off certain kinks. This is helpful as it seems to disable the option to actually see the scene (only "Skip" is selectable) if you actually try to engage in something you've disabled), but it doesn't necessarily remove those things completely. For example, I disabled "rape" as that isn't something I enjoy as a fetish in any aspect, but yet there is a point where the MC gets drugged and raped and you can't avoid that - aside from skipping the scene. Still happens as part of the plot I guess, you just don't see it. I found that to be disappointing.

In terms of "plot" there is one, I'll give it that. The MC needs to keep his class' average grade high to make the school seem impressive, while balancing/improving his family life and other relationships to accomplish that goal. It's basic, but it is serviceable. As previously mentioned there are some characters that seem to have more depth than others, and those characters to me are more interesting, which means I try to interact with them more than the ones I find to be less compelling, or just "there to be there" (looking at you, most of the Neko club).

For art/design: Pretty much any scene that involves kissing is shot in first person, which looks extremely silly as the girl will be staring at you with her mouth hanging open or something. It's silly, and wouldn't be as bad if it wasn't as gratuitous as it is - though perhaps that's why the skip button is there for most of them. I'd appreciate more side/views or something instead. Also for how much of a prime specimen the MC apparently is, his dick could use an overhaul. Just sayin'.

Considering the game genre you're playing, it might be easy to overlook or find amusing things like:
    • The obviously Mortal Kombat/Street Fighter/etc-type "training clothes" at the dojo
    • The people who wear "ninja masks" all the time with nobody batting an eye - or the fact that ninja are commonplace apparently
    • The girl who looks like some comically beefcake Naruto bodyguard character dual-wielding M16's as if they're swords and a WW2 era Mosin-Nagant instead of something modern
    • Or the tiny girl who has the appearance of and acts like some sort of vampire but is obsessed with panini
    Or, to some others that might be kind of ridiculous and may take you out of it. But I don't judge. This game's premise is ridiculous as it is so you gotta take the weird with the weirder I suppose.

ALL THAT ASIDE, I still found enough enjoyment through the game to keep playing to what constitutes as the end (day 17) currently. Certain characters piqued my interest enough to keep me wanting to further their story lines.
    My fear though is that this game has no end in sight. From what I can tell, it's been around since about the summer of 2018, and timeline wise in-game we're not even a month through the game yet which is very much reflected in the plot. I may be wrong, but from what I can tell from reading the story there are several in-game months to go in order to fully wrap up the "improve average grades" main plot, not to mention the other character stories. Also, the fact that most if not all of the female characters may have the potential to get pregnant (which apparently takes several in-game weeks to inform the MC?) means that extensive time will have to pass in some manner. With updates of a few in-game days every ~2 real life months, you can easily imagine that this game could go on for a very long time. The one thing I've noticed since diving in to h-games is that there are VASTLY more games that are unfinished or abandoned than properly completed. The scope of this game seems to be so large, that even if it does get completed eventually, it may be literally years from now.
  11. C
    3.00 star(s)

Carolus_Rex

The deeper into the woods you go, the worse the game gets.

The initial setup of the first week just kinda saves the game from a low rating. It provides the game with a fun setting and a varied set of girls to play with, where no girls really overlap, they are all unique, each doing her own thing, which is really nice to see in a game with such a massive cast.

However, what the first week also does is establish MC (Matsu) and the general rules of the world he is in, what he can and can't do. It establishes him as kind of a god, with superhuman intuition, intelligence, charisma, strength, quick thinking and a massive pussy magnet making every single girl in his vicinity fall for him. We are quickly shown that this is NOT the dude to ever be messed with. Also, within the first week, we get a couple very powerful friends/lovers, making us even less of a person to be messed with. However, what we aren't supposed to do is break the appearance of a pure man in public.

The first week follows that template pretty closely, save for maybe the Tomoe kidnapping, which is dumb but ultimately forgivable because it has zero actual consequence for the future.

Then the second week rolls around, and suddenly, the world's rules are no longer existant. Suddenly there's a paparazzi girl that's blackmailing us and we can't do anything about (despite literally having conquered the heart of a girl with armed thugs at her command), suddenly there's a girl that drugs and rapes us, and we don't have any idea that it happens, despite knowing that there's a magical drug that can knock us out and has the same side effects as we are experiencing, suddenly we are posing in the nude for the art class... What's going on? Where's the world gone, where's our god power gone?

This overreaching flaw of the developer having seemingly forgotten where their old script for the story is, really, and I mean really ruins the game. I'm giving the game a 3 for having a stellar first week, and I wish the game was abandoned at that point.
  12. 4.00 star(s)

Ordolph

Pretty good game, it has a lot of content, and is reasonably good looking. This game is definitely using Honey Select for character creation and scene rendering. That's actually not really a bad thing in this case (although the MC is one of the default Honey Select male models) as the developer has actually gone through the effort of making each character unique enough to feel distinct (although I do get a few of the characters mixed up from time to time). The first week is definitely pretty rough, the animations are pretty choppy, and the renders aren't super high-res. Also the file size is atrocious. The second week improves remarkably, the renders are all higher res, the animations are much smoother, and the UI is much nicer (although the file size didn't improve much). The game as it is has a lot of content, but most of it is wordy. The writing, at least in the first week has the feeling of a weaboo who's trying to sound Japanese, inserting random Japanese words into English sentences and then translating them anyway. With the rate of improvement of the dev, I expect the last few updates to be pretty high quality.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

genopilot

is one of most morbir games i ever play XD i´m enjoy all of the de dirty and ilogical moments of sex whit tha impresive variety of girls yungs, milfs, and werds many and many werids chiks, but it´s not a simple avalanch of grils and sex this game have a well constructed and fun story line whit a lot situatios when you can feed your most degenerate imagination.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

choontz

Many characters with high amounts of loveable personality to them.

It also almost feels like a sandbox because of how many different chars there are, and how some choices are mutually exclusive. But in the end Ecchi Sensei is a linear, pre-scripted experience which is really fun and quirky. There's a lot of "anime hero" flavour to the stories, and it's done well.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Bobele77

Very nice game, many possibilities, well thought out game, many hours of fun, different characters, beautiful women and much more.
    I also think it's very good that this is playable in German.
    Thank you very much and keep it up.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

hentai_acounts

The characters and situations are excellent, unlike other games and hentai wich provide a flimsy excuse and then get right to the sex this one takes its time building relationships, but still manages to sprinkle teases all throughout.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

nadan

This is a self-aware, self-indulgent, utterly ridiculous game and I love it.

You won't find the best writing or even renders, and there isn't much interaction between choices. But this game delivers insane quantity without sacrificing too much quality.

Strongly recommend the patch as well.

9.2/10
  18. 4.00 star(s)

NekoGirlHentaiGamer18

One of my favorite game keep up the good work and also the art and design it really needs to refurnish into professional level.

I'm eagerly waiting 4 the sandbox/free roam or whatever u called it and also it would be cool if there is money usage to buy the things you want to impress or forgive the MC when he do stupid or hurtful to the girls.

~>The story is unique and decent.

~>the art and design really need to update specially the d*ck.

~>each character and personality is unique and eye catching or eye candy

~>The game really needs to be optimized to reduce its size..

~>The music and sounds when I try to scroll back and forward its gone needs manually to play it is annoying however i love the music .

~>An option you can modify what ever u want color,background, font, and names this is very unique I have played a lot of games but never have I encounter or seen like this one. This is a feeling you can modify and create your own story 4 user or gamers.

~>Week 1 was awesome my favorite is Mariko Tsubra known as(Crazy nurse)

~>I love the dark patch I hope there is Yandere </3

~>I found my game development inspiration, dedication, passion, and 2 create a game of my own.

~ thank you very much of this game hope you get overwhelming supporter, love, and investor.

~>Every game developer whom the one created the game a lot of them not being appreciate their effort, time, and self sacrifice. Thank you again 4 making this game.

~>Update!!!!

~>Love the story progress meeting new pple and appearance is a contradiction to their personality.

~>I'm glad there is a DMP(DarkMindPatch) for those who like kinky variety of sex

~>I would't call this harem game if there is only one option to choose previous week from what I recall glad there is a mod.

~>Probably gonna wait 4 more update it feels like early stage on this game.

~>Can't wait to free roam the game <3
  19. 2.00 star(s)

edit99

+ many girl characters and sex scenes
    + frequent updates with lots of content

- story is retarded, makes you think that it was written by a 12 year old that's obsessed with anime
    - mc is the strongest, smartest and most handsome guy that everyone loves and he can't do anything wrong
    - tamed, considering the amount of sex scenes (most are vanilla)
    - artwork looks pretty lazy, backgrounds especially
  20. 3.00 star(s)

Watcher X

It's kind of weird that I enjoy a game so much, and yet it has so many issues.

The Good
    - The girls are fantastic, especially the family members. Each is unique with their own personality.
    - The setting is really hot, it ticks the right boxes for me.
    - The MC is a complete pervert, but you like him anyway

The Bad
    - The background artwork varies from okay to downright awful.
    - The stated aim of 100 girls makes it hard to keep track of everybody, and to give them all enough screen time.
    - The sex animations are mostly bad.

The Ugly
    - The MCs dick is badly and inconsistently drawn. It detracts a lot from the sex acts. Which is a shame because the girls are all hot.
    - The animations are sometimes from the first person pov, which leads to a lot of violent head movements. Very poorly done.

My take from this game is the developers has spent a lot of time with the coding and not enough time on the actual art or animations. For that alone it only deserves an average rating. However, it's still a lot of fun.