VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Ecchi Sensei [Day 22-23 Final] [BlueCat]

1. 2.00 star(s)

9eD7pGMFbU8dh6cN7IgAIo511

Most images look really washed out. Choices don't matter. You don't actually seem to be able to do much that the game promises, you're just on rails between sexy scenes where you get the choice to opt in or out of each one.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

McAttack

One of the better VNs i've had the pleasure of playing. Writing is well above average, renders are good, and kinks for everyone. Only complaint is too many characters and not enough attention to each character(at least imo). Some are really fleshed out others are just not even close lol. Overall in my top 3 either way you cut it.<3
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Deleted member 3024206

Ok, so I've played a couple of lewd games that had been in development for a long time, such as this one. In the beginning, the devs have too little experience and everything is a mess. Bad art, terrible animations, boring gameplay and a story that is not interesting at all.

Week 1 of Ecchi Sensei is that terrible. You get quantity over quality with dozens of girls while just a couple are actually hot (even though the art is quite low quality). Sex scenes are a joke and animations actually feel like a slide presentation.

Week 2 improves very slightly and Week 3 a bit further. What improves is mainly the art quality and animations. But even though it has improved, doesn't mean they're great. They're just ok. Add that to all the rest of the mess, you get a poor game that certainly does not deserve this much popularity.

Go play other games, folks. I'm 100% sure you'll find better stuff no matter what has attracted you to Ecchi Sensei. Just hope the dev finishes it soon and start a new project. This one has run its course.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Sesinho

There are annoying issues with this game that will need a lot of good content to balance the experience. Lets describe with spoilers:

THIS IS BAD (spoilers):
    The Mc has a lot of inner dialogue, which in my opinion is too much, and many times is pointless exposition, or just eventually inconsistent. Like in this monologue he thinks about how important is his family and how he apreciates moments and whatever. It happens that his older daughter gets mad during dinner and leaves, and he gets all worried and decides to do the same and search for her.

Once he leaves the house he expositions your ass with the layout of the town, which right now is pointless cause story is linear, no navigation system exists and you are presented with 2 choices (to search for her i guess? thats why he left the house...)

With the pretext of looking for his daughter he finds some new character that loves his dick because of reasons and he gets to know more about others and even enjoy a pointless scene where the narrator expositions your ass again at the same time selfpromoting his work with inner monologue like "all the girls have their personalities and their fears and they need help to achieve their potentials, i have to help them".
    After this pointless scene he finally asks about his daughter AND GOES HOME. The conclusion here is that what it looked like a scene with an arc, was actually a pretext to create a situation to introduce more characters. But in the process the "love" for his family that he claims ends in the trash. Not a nice way to build a character

Another crappy character building example:
    In the end of day 1 Mc has sex with his wife and cums twice. And yet, he goes full throttle with inner monologue going through past and future events and claims that he needs to "FUCK" some students. If he hadnt had sex just now, TWICE, i would say that this guy serously needs to get laid.
    The MC is supposed to be an adult, but we are only told that he is an adult, i see little to no proof of it.
    The thing about fucking students wont happen (Let me dissapoint you, no consensual fucking during week one) actually in his inner dialogue he is holding back all the time "to not ravage". Its pretty normal for him stating one thing and doing the systematically opposite.

More examples of inconsistencies in the script:
    Mc talks about how his daughter has been using makeup since she was 14 and he says "she is cute without makeup, why does she use a kilo of makeup?" He doesnt mention that she has pink hair since she was like 10. (actually when she was younger her hair was darker and more detailed)
    After that, there is a scene where she wears make up, and finally removes it, so they are outside and some friends come. In those renders she is not wearing makeup. Then she leaves with her friends and in those renders her make up is quite obvious.

Other issues in the design:
    The color and lighting are almost unfixable no matter how you tune settings in your control panels.
    Some poses are robotic, like done in 20 seconds.
    MC is supposed to be fit, but in many renders he has fat arms, or obese legs.
    Many POV images looks like shot from 3 meters high. This applies to Pov kisses where you see the reference of the arms, and its evident the existence of a distance that would make the kiss impossible.
    In many images MCs hand go inside girls heads, if it was meant to be wholesome, the result is actually creepy. (It may make combo with robotic pose and fat arms)

In the dialogue part, we have Japanese characters that ocasionally use BASIC LEVEL WAIFU ANIME expressions with their explanations, which make me Cringe more than i can tolerate, also those explanations are ensentially 4th wall breakings, so the awkwardness is doubled.
    There are expression that are not explained like Anata, and popular expressions that could be used like korosu (the Vampire girl with the panini) so the criteria in both cases is confusing.

Another irritating thing is that, at least in week one there are like 15 characters and the grownups have sex enabled but the rest only have "hand/blowjob and occasionally boob/feet job. I get that this is done to keep the interest, but with so much partners the effect is quite the opposite, after all or brains are pattern decoders.
    To finish this i will poit out that at the end of the week 1, he specifically refused to have sex with himiko, and right before starting week 2 he says "i have to have sex with my daughters!" Its like Dev decided to disable MCs bullshit excuses after having sex with Mao.

THIS IS GOOD-ish
    So far the only redeeming qualities are:
    The somehow accuracy representing the teenage body in some cases, Beckys boobs for instance. On the other hand some characters look like kid orphans from St Peteresburg.

Some "Sex" scenes luck quality but there is something good about them, like the postures and how they approach. Lets call it dynamics. On the other hand PoV kisses are cringe and suck, please remove them.

Some scenes where people are talking and there are parallel conversations or events inside them, or conversations where every character has different reactions with different face expressions, those adds some value to storytelling quality.

Some poses, despite being kind of rushed and lacking detail, are good and relatable. Many games use the same things over and over.

These, together with some sex scenes, are the perks that will increase the rating, otherwise it would be 0, theres is just way too much bullshit, Cringe, and plot convenient inconsistencies.

Small Edit:
    When a popular character in the poll results remains a virgin, you know the developer is trying to milk it. If a dev does the "almost sex" subverted expectations thing with that character, I consider it ill intent. And if he pushes her aside conveniently and forgets about her...
  5. 3.00 star(s)

2382dudubes

All quantity with no quality. MC gets laid 20 times per day with little interruptions, the scenes themselves are thus lackluster and below average. The dialogue is filler between endless sexscenes and only a few of the models look decent-ish but there's tons of them. Overall: meh
  6. 2.00 star(s)

fadeadhorse

I really don't understand why this game is so popular. The writing is cringy, the characters are badly designed, in writing and character model. The lighting and overall background images are really weird. H-scenes aren't anything special.

2/5, I was considering giving a 1/5 but that just seemed too harsh. I would not recommend this game.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Daehorn

Many characters, some nice turn of event with unexpected characters and nice mix of story and erotic content. While MC is martial artis he i also stallion in bed so scenes with women are somethimes in very short period betwen each other. All it need is one big pack with whole days and specials but game is excellent.
  8. 3.00 star(s)

raggedsunbeam

Game: Ecchi Sensei
    Version: Week 1 final
    Platform: PC
    Date: 2020 January 13

I’ve been working on a quantitative rubric for writing these reviews rather than relying on qualitative assessments, but it is not ready yet. This game shows so much promise that I’ve decided to review it even without my standardized rubric. I have a background in software development and business analysis, but no direct experience in the realm of game development. My knowledge of the tools and processes necessary to create a game are thusly lacking, but I think that my experience with leading a team of developers does inform my reaction to the games that I play.

I will be looking at five axis for my evaluation: technical details, setting, dialog/syntax, the girls/graphics, and gameplay, then I will give my final score. I played through day six of week one before getting frustrated with several aspects of the game and giving up. I intend to return to the game later after a cooling off period.

TL;DR An ambitious game that quickly becomes bogged down trying to pay off narrative debts established in the early game because of the grab-bag style of the game. Some editorial decisions to cut some of the content would have done wonders to streamline the game.

Technical Details 3 out of 5 (Average)

Wow. What a mess from an end-user standpoint. Three different installations with few instructions, plus a plethora of content that can be downloaded. Do I install week one, and week two, and week three plus the content specials? No where are there instructions. Maybe this is simply my lack of experience with this genre, but this is a sloppy way to publish a product. From my skimming of the thread here, I understand that the developers are working to merge these installations, but the progress is slow. I’m not sure why the decided to publish their work in the manner they did, but by merging the content this axis would increase up to a 4 out of 5.

With games with incest and other frowned upon content published through Patreon, there will always be the need for additional patching to reach the desired content, thus making a full five points impossible.

Several screens had action buttons that were either too low or too high, meaning additional mouse work was required to use them. The phone was a particular transgressor of this, and I found myself accidentally clicking the menu at the bottom of the screen when trying to close the phone. The profiles menu also required an excessive number of clicks to see information about the characters (first pick student, then which class, then the student, then additional clicks for the ID or “ecchi” stats. I often found myself having to click through several categories to find a character because I couldn’t remember which class they were in. The descriptive paragraph for each character was unhelpful a lot of the time, as it did not convey much actionable information. I’m uncertain whether the sexual statistics presented will be used in the future for something, but currently they just take up space in the interface.

The phone also had an interface problem that the texts were not only slow to load, but there was little indication that a conversation was complete. I often found myself spamming the button to advance the conversation and trying to scroll down. Not a deal breaker, but something that could be optimized or tweaked.

With no glitches or bugs (which would have lowered the score to 2), this rests firmly in the 3 of 5 range.

Setting: 3 out of 5 (Average)

MC and family move to a small town because the MC is starting a job with a radical new school pilot program after winning the coveted teacher of the year award. Kinda generic as far as this genre goes, but there are a few twists that make it more interesting than average. Seven of the MC’s students have been suspended, there are tests scheduled for his class to gauge the MC’s progress in meeting the education requirements, and the MC’s eldest daughter has been distant since discovering that she is not the MC’s biological daughter. Add in the complicated lives of the school’s students, and the MC has a bunch of obstacles to overcome while assembling his harem.

Supposedly set in Japan, there are few indicators of Japanese culture other than a sprinkling of otaku jargon bordering on full out Weabo. Few of the characters look asian, few characters exhibit Japanese mannerisms, and frankly the game could have been set in rural Indiana and nothing would have been different by simply substituting the word Clan with Family and changing a few names.

The MC borders on mary-sue territory. While he is blatantly explained at the beginning as a borderline psychopath (cunning, manipulative, low regard for morality), that seems to be the only weakness. He’s a god-tier teacher, a master martial artist, and instantly charms the pants off of every female he encounters. AND he has a massive dick. While this set of skills may be fine for fan fiction level writing, it is not great. Protagonists need to have weaknesses to drive the narrative. Yes, not having traits to hold the character back makes for a fun, breezy, play through, but when injected into a game of this scope it comes off amateurish.

Later in my play-through the scope of the MC’s house began to confuse me. A middle class family with a house that not only has a sauna and dedicated jacuzzi room (rare, but plausible), but a spacious basement exercise room with pre-installed training bars in the ceiling? How? I may be splitting hairs here, but that is just a jarring inconsistency.

Dialog and Syntax: 2 of 5 (Needs work)

Aside from the cringe-worthy sprinkling of Japanese-isms, the dialog is full of grammatical errors. A good editor could fix these problems, but the level of mary-sue in nearly everything the MC says cannot be fixed without a comprehensive rewrite. He has a monolog prepared for any conversation and the secondary characters just eat that shit up. I found myself rolling my eyes several times in each in-game day. People don’t talk like that. Period.

The MC’s internal monolog also began to grate on me has my game progressed. His constant remarks of how hot the girls around him are, and how attractive he finds them continued to erode my enjoyment of the game. A classic case of telling, not showing. Not being able to make up your own mind as a player what you found appealing

The GIrls/Graphics 3 of 5 (Average)

Stylistically, there is a bit of a disconnect. Exterior shots of the school seen while the MC is moving from location to location are 2D drawings with an appealing thick line style that really made the backgrounds pop. Almost every other scene was rendered in 3D with the typical bareness I’ve come to associate with community sourced assets. Passable, but certainly not inspiring.

Lighting on the models also needs improvement. Often the characters look bleached out or overly dark (and frankly ugly in shadows). Several scenes were further crippled by the appalling backgrounds, the scene with Tomoe and her mother comes to mind as an example.

The design of the girls is wonderful. The girls have a variety of body types and faces, and any gamer should be able to find a girl that fits their tastes. Tiggo Bitties? Check. Tall Smitties? Check. Goth girls? Check. Wholesome girls next door? CHECK and then some. But the lack of detail in many of the 3D assets have a tendency to really hurt the visual appeal of the base models, and the above mentioned lighting problems do not help. The clothing assets used are hot as fuck, though, and I’ve had trouble remembering seeing most of those assets in other 3D games. So, hats off to the devs in this regard.

Each girl also has the potential for really good storytelling. They have complicated and varying backgrounds that serve to drive the narrative forward. But again, they fell for the MC far too quickly. A single girl who comes in with a pre-disposition towards the MC is fine (looking at you Fuyu), but when nearly every girl becomes enamored within a few days it really begins feel cheap.

Finally, we get to the problem of the scope of the harem in this game. When everyone is a potential fucktoy it really begins to chafe. I’ll be addressing this in gameplay, but it is worth mentioning here.

Lack of detail in models, poor lighting, and generic backgrounds drag the score down, with the design of the female cast bringing the score back up to average. Fix the lighting and backgrounds and Ecchi Sensei would hit a solid 4 out of 5.

Gameplay: 3 of 5 (Average)

I really had to fight giving this a 2 out of 5 for gameplay; ultimately deciding I was being too harsh. As a rather standard harem visual novel, the agency of the MC is curtailed to a degree which would normally not be much of a problem, but due to the sheer size of the cast it begins to bog down the game’s narrative as the game progresses.

I keep coming back to agency for the MC. Agency is the ability for an actor (in this case the MC) to affect change in their environment, and it seems that as a player my choices are limited to whether to watch a sex scene or not. The player has little control over the scope of the harem or the interactions within. For example, Fuyu becomes the MC’s “secret girlfriend” and Tomoe his “secret wife”, but so far in the narrative these are treated as completely separate items that do not affect one another, despite Tomoe’s mother indicating that if the MC fucks around on Tomoe with a girl from the wrong clan there will be hell to pay. Maybe I missed something, but there did not seem to be a way to reconcile these two factions. Having a discussion with either of the girls about where they stand in the harem would have gone a long way into fixing this, but nothing was ever presented. This is just an example.

Very rarely have I seen one path affecting another, and very few paths seem to have on/off switches. The vast amount of narrative debt that is being wracked up is starting to worry me. As with Chekhov's gun, there seems to be a lot of story being left on the table, with no way of throttling it or picking which stories to pursue. The story is consequently a fucking mess, with interesting (to me) plots put on the back burner and time wasting (to me) plots pushed to the fore. Furthermore, once embarked upon there doesn’t seem to be a “get the hell out of here” option for some of the girls. For example, at first I found the third daughter to be cute and funny to interact with, but have found her story growing stale. I’d love to be able to cut my losses and run, but that’s not an option, and I’m suck with her.

The MC’s motivation seems to be a problem. When the narrative is restrained down to any one character, for example Fuyu, the story makes sense. MC has a family and a wife he loves dearly, but is engaging in an affair with a student. The conflict between his desire to be with Fuyu and his desire to stay with his family creates a tension in the narrative which drives the plot forward. Or, take Kaede. MC want to sort out her family issues and fights the temptation of her hot young body. Makes sense. But when all these plot lines are combined the tension completely goes away. MC will fuck anything given enough time, his wife he only gives lip service to, and everything is sexy fun times while doing the bare minimum job as a mary sue teacher.

To cut a long story short, the player lacks agency in directing the actions of the MC, which severely hampers my enjoyment of the game.

Overall Score: 3 out of 5.

Goddamn, I really wanted this to be a 4/5 game. I’m cheating already to bring it up to 3, as mathematically it should be 2.8 (rounded to 2.5) when averaging the individual scores.

When looking at the structure of the game, having a cast that large really cuts into the game. There will be characters that players don’t like, or don’t enjoy the story for, and not having a way out degrades the experience. The player should be given more options as to how to proceed, especially when it comes to managing the family. Showing, rather than telling the player how the MC feels should be stressed and options to limit the scope of the harem should be introduced.

I really, truly feel that some management system should be added to give slots the harem’s number, such that the MC is limited in his scope. This would not only shorten some of the rather lengthy periods of the game, and fix the unrealistic pacing (which I forgot to mention above somewhere), but would allow the developer to manage the interactions with the npc’s amongst themselves.

The narrative debts incurred by not being able to filter the number of plots the MC is involved with does nothing but cheapen every other plot, character, and generally ends up feeling like the game would be better served simply being a series of sexy cut scenes with no interaction other than advancing to the next scene. Games are built on narrative. Porn is built on sex. While porn is fine, trying to cram any and all imaginable porn into a single game just makes for a bad game.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Tocktrax

I don't know how many hours I've played this game, since I've played the whole thing each time a large update has come out. Awesome game, love the fact that there are tons of women and girls ready for the D :)
  10. 5.00 star(s)

M0nkey_Man

It's an extraordinary one, has everything that u could think into a single environment even without the dark mind patch,the image quality is not the best I've ever seen but is pretty good. The characters have all them single particularities and i love every single one of them.
    And the best of all: Free of NTR.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Zango

The game is by far one of the best novels for me. Here are some hard facts that lead me to make this statement:
    + Many fetishes are served, of course not all enjoy the same attention, but there is something for everyone.
    + The figures look outrageously good, even if the illusion graphics are a matter of taste.
    + The story and the development of the characters is understandable because the developer really takes a lot of time for them
    + And that's exactly why the Lewd sequences are not surprising and appear organic
    + Keyword Lewd sequences: there is a LOT of sexy and erotic events.
    + Many different characters that differ physically and characteristically from the others.
    + Huge updates and little extra DLC's between updates give the game a fresh flow
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Drainer002

I realy enjoyed playing and reading this game. I can see there went huge amounts of time and recourses almost all diffrent aspects within this game, The graphics are beautifully drawn, the only minor is the genitals that are in comparison to the the rest of the body's a bit less focused on. In comparisson to a lot of 3dcg games, the animations are very well rendered only a few games i have seen top it even so a lot of the animated scenes in Ecchi Sensei are top knotched. The storyline is very well writen, noted that i played this game with the DM patch, it seems that some content overlaps at certain points swinging you forth and back, a little bit but its nothing annoying (so don't change it, might get worse if you try). The only thing i missed was some sound or music after week1. The only real criticism i have are the updates in itself, i cept breaking my game (week1) till figuring out that each update runs like an stand alone game instead of an update, so if you get some trouble continuing from week1 to the next update week2 (day15+) copy/paste your saves and the start log to the next update ;-) if like me you screw up, reinstalling the thing didnt change a thing.
    All in all, this game/ story has been realy worth playing/reading.
    On a last note i would want to congratulate every one involved in creating this nice peace of art. Very well done and ceep at it.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

GOD_AND_SATAN

If you ask me, this is the best adult game ever made so far. I would play it even without the hentai content. That should tell you something about how good the writing is.

But of course the game is also really Hot and you always wanna see what happens next.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

Lucas Martinez

So I'm changing my review again, I want to list all of the positive and negative factors from this game.

Positives:
    1. It's a very long game. It already has a massive amount of content, and judging from what developers say it could potentially have a LOT more. This is a game that will be very long, and very rewarding.
    2. The story has a lot of variety. The game has 100's of stories in reality. This is because it has over a hundred characters, each of them have their own unique stories and histories, and they are all very different from each other. There will be a lot of characters for you to fall in love with, even if there's others that you don't.
    3. The soundtrack is very good. There are quite a few different songs in this game, and you can decide which one you want to play. I think the music in a way actually adds to the stories when you read through them, they seem very well made.
    4. It has a lot of different content. As well as having very different stories throughout it, there are also a lot of different kinks and genres within this game. If you don't enjoy one part of the game, it can be assured that you will like other parts of Ecchi Sensei.
    Negatives:
    1. No major negatives. It may take a while to appreciate the art style and to remember all of the characters seeing as there are so many, but it's a very charming game once you are used to it. They are also merging the first month of the game together, and so I assume any negatives that people find within this game will be worked on.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Marvelous Chris

Figured i would add my voice to the pile both as a review and a small confession of affection for this game.
    Yes i have fallen in love with this game, suprising myself quite a bit(happily so mind you^^).

The big thing that made me enjoy this one to such a extent is mainly the writing.
    To elaborate i find most of the characters interesting and the set up and direction of the plot intrigiues me aswell.
    Where the focus is you are a teacher whom as long as you achieve the demand of your boss can get away with almost anything you want.
    This coincides well with your characters goal of enjoying life and creating a harem for himself.
    There is also a good amount of choice of how to react and do during these circumstances and you can even disable kinks you do not wish to see in the options menu.

One thing i want to mention which i found to be a huge positive in my enjoyment of this VN was that
    not only do you get to rename MC which i always want but you never se his face. Sure you get to se jaw and mouth but no more.
    While not exactly realistic but i love is how pretty much all the ladies want you and you get the option to very often choose how to develop your relationships.
    Also i enjoy how there is an emphasis on martial arts, the prestigious clans(such as oda,taked etc) and not being afraid to go off the top with them.

Oh yeah i should also mention while i really enjoy the renders overall the early animations are quite rough none of them were a turn off for me.
    The good news is that the further in you go the better and more detailed both the animations and renders.
    I noticed the improvements quickly which just added on to my enjoyment

To try and make a short and to the point of what i love:
    It is generally upbeat with endearing and heartwarming moments that made me smile but there is also moments of seriousness which makes the aforementioned endearing moments all the stronger.
    Options for how to deal with situations and how relations will develop.
    One thought that keeps popping in my head that i want to use that describes my experience so far (day21) is that it's a harem anime where you are the protag and living a good life that just keep improving.

My biggest complaint i suppose is that there hasnt been alot of chances to impregnate but since from my understanding the plan is 365 days long VN it still is very early so i will simply hope more such opportunities will come.

Mainly because i suppose my big fantasy is to be able to create a big harem with alot of women that i can impregnate and it's all consensual, which this one so far seems to also has a focus.
    But maybe making the pregnancy optional i don't know nor care so long as i get to impregnate and get daughters and keep my depraved fantasy cycle going.
    While i share the notion of wanting more content quicker because i have loved almost every second of it(took me awhile to really get into it since i kinda rushed and missed the fact that you gotta download week 1 and 2 through seperate links.

Hint: to transfer saves go into appdata/roaming/renpy/ecchisensei and move save(s) into right ecchisensei folder since it could be necessary and load the save from earlier week or your decisions would have been for naught.

I hope it wasn't too long and that i managed to make it somewhat cohesive since i am writing this one shortly after finishing it and still high on all the good and fuzzy feeling it gave me while trying to not ramble too much on how much i appreciate it and want to see more.
    I strongly suggest giving it a go and also strongly but lovingly suggest if you also love it or hell even if you didn't. Support the creator financially if your economy allows because I WANNA SEE IT FINISHED although i also currently fantasize of it going on longer than just for a year.

Okay okay, fanboy signing out. Cheers!

Edit: Forgot to mention that i also love that you don't need to share the women with other men(not into that but got no problem if the women love each other aswell) But i do however also enjoy "taking" other mens women.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

Mishalove

Really great game. There are tone of charming characters. So you can easily find your dream girl. I can't believe how the dev can create this many characters that have different individualities. I hope every one of them will be focused enough, regardless of their popularity.
    Lewd animations are smooth and POV angle is so great!
  17. 5.00 star(s)

BoltonGuy35

I have been keeping up with this game for the past month or so and can't believe I haven't rated it so far... Sorry!
    What can I say about this great project/master peace no one else has said so far? Hmmmm...
    NOTHING that's what. It's a fantastic game plenty of content to satisfy everyone's dirty desires and kinks...!
    I love this game and wish there was 10 stars as this is defo a 10/10 game and would recommend to anyone that wants to find a great game with hours of fun, I wish I could do it justice with my review but the way I put things just isn't that great as you can tell (y) (y) (y) Thanks Bluecat for sharing this with the community and look forward to the future of your story :love:
  18. 5.00 star(s)

middo91

Great game, good story with good character models. Hopefully there will be a lot more to come from the game over the course of it's development.
    I'm not great with reviews so I am struggling to hit the word count, I just felt it deserved a rate from me.
  19. 2.00 star(s)

Grizzzzly

I keep seeing this game come up, considering how huge it is I generally stayed away as something seemed off...but tried it. I generally never leave poor reviews as I just appreciate devs trying...but after a couple hours on week one I was falling asleep on the couch. Japanese game sure..but names are brutal with the honorims, click , read, click, read I didn't even get to the screen were you can see the world, or navigate in any way.

Did the Dark Mind patch, turned off the extreme stuff...and still this game has an icky feel to it as everyone is very young, to the point where some come to the waist of the mc. Not my thing. Saying good night to your youngest daughter at night...what is she 10? I cringed the whole time, praying the dev doesn't go there..he didn't at that point.

Even with that stuff turned off this game goes in a direction that was uncomfortable. I may be a perv and enjoy allot in many games, but this one I didn't want on my computer.

Graphics are not good, writing is hard to follow, sex scenes are poor.

deleted...gave it two stars for the effort they put in, obviously they have a following. If you don't like little kids running around and cuddling with you in a porn game, maybe stay away from this one.

p.s. they can call a character "18 years old" all they want, but when they are two grades below the graduating class in high school, and are drawn like little kids it still is icky.
  20. 4.00 star(s)

PhoenixRage23

This game would get a 5 star rating if the updates were more that just 2 in game days. At this rate if the dev wants to go through August on the calendar in game it will take 15 months. I'm not sure about everyone else but waiting over a year just for 30 in game days is little too long.

I like all the characters in the game, but honestly there are too many of them. The dev should focus on a small number of them for updates because it can get to confusing who is who. Another game I play only has about a dozen characters in the game. The dev comes out with updates quicker and you play 7 days of in game days. You get plenty of content per update and he doesn't lose focus of trying to keep track of all the characters either.

Most of the renders are great but a few of them aren't as vibrant and seem out of focus. The animations seem to be improving since I played the very beginning of the game too. They get a 4.5 star rating. They aren't the best out there, but aren't the worst either.

Once some of the dialogue gets cut back and game play is more than 2 days the game could get a 5 star rating.