TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Why always people think that the current speed never change? After Week 1 we speed up. and Agrik. I have not much talents, but creativity is definitifely my biggest one. There is no chance I ever ever ever have no idea what happens next. Since september I tell some people the biggest spoilers for the first 100 days, because the main story is already in my mind ^^

The reason why we see more and more girls is because that's a huge project. A school with 250 students, and we know around 50 character so far. Limit is 100~

Also for future updates (After Week 1): The player can decide more freely which character he wants to see (at the evening).
Also planned: Wiki pages for every girl.
This news makes me happy.

PapaThunda

Jan 29, 2018
Why always people think that the current speed never change? After Week 1 we speed up. and Agrik. I have not much talents, but creativity is definitifely my biggest one. There is no chance I ever ever ever have no idea what happens next. Since september I tell some people the biggest spoilers for the first 100 days, because the main story is already in my mind ^^

The reason why we see more and more girls is because that's a huge project. A school with 250 students, and we know around 50 character so far. Limit is 100~

Also for future updates (After Week 1): The player can decide more freely which character he wants to see (at the evening).
Somebody went super saiyan "blue" ;D that was made to be cringe LOL :(

Reactions: Rythan25

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
Does one also use the dark mind patch on the specials?

Also, is the patch universal...? Download it once, then just stick copies of it in each game folder?

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017

Also, is the patch universal...? Download it once, then just stick copies of it in each game folder?
For the days, u just need one patch in a folder to detech for all.. For special just copy and paste ur days patch into the special "game" folder

Reactions: grgrgr5

yoda123

Mar 18, 2018
I wasn't complaining, I would be quite happy to have some more of this every month for 30 years, a nice motivation to stay healthy and live longer :p

With the amount of content packed into each day so far, I fear he would work himself to death trying to increase the speed. I guess one solution would be to space out the content a little over more days. Matsu really needs to buy a planner.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018

The Dark Mind didn't seem to be used on this Special though, there wasn't anything incesty or super lewd going on.

Reactions: grgrgr5

Agrik

Sep 15, 2018
BlueCat_Ecchi Sensei
I do not blame anyone - just thinking out loud, so a lot of games went that way.

Construct

Oct 31, 2018

I just hope that the amount of content doesn‘t suffer in the „speeding up“-process. That would be a shame

Reactions: IceBearApproves

cckerberos

Jun 12, 2017
The thing I can't quite get yet is if Hiroko is so obsessed with him like this, how is Mao created?
Or why they don't just assume that Mao is his given that he doesn't use condoms.

Anyway, my assumption is that it'll be something involving weird clan shenanigans.

King Jr

Feb 17, 2019
hey Guys,
This May Sound dumb but is by “all” Android also too?
Because I Download it and in thery is no apk folder

Edit ; Upps now a Know all is Just Others without Apk

Reactions: Mirewen

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
I've played all three versions, the stand alones still to play.
the third chapter days 5 & 6 doesn't ;oad pictures correct. takes a long time and some pictures don't show at all.
tried to get them to possible change the size or format, but the files are not compatible wirh thje standard JPG format.
why I don't know, but this chapter needs work... a lot of work.

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
I've played all three versions, the stand alones still to play.
the third chapter days 5 & 6 doesn't ;oad pictures correct. takes a long time and some pictures don't show at all.
tried to get them to possible change the size or format, but the files are not compatible wirh thje standard JPG format.
why I don't know, but this chapter needs work... a lot of work.
Not sure how or why people are having problems playing d6 But i played Alpha, Beta and the Final and had no problems what so ever. even at the spot where it says your game might shut down because of the dance thing i had no problems at all.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Does anyone else get the feeling that the MC and his family don't have anything to do with his Mom or Sister anymore?

solys87

Oct 21, 2017
On day 4 I still can't see the two sauna scenes, the shower scene, or the matsu scene outside. It just shows a "skip" button. Anyone know why?

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes