RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
So the V-Day special was nice, very sweet from one standpoint, and also a nice clear revelation that he's always been a cheater, it's not a new development.

The last past update had some hints at his mom coming after him, but this one gave some little hint that his sister might be after him to.

The thing I can't quite get yet is if Hiroko is so obsessed with him like this, how is Mao created?

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
If you only had hints of his mom getting after him until now, you should play the christmas/newyear special^^
Well as was stated, this is the first one that was actually in reality. This is technically considered to be the Past section of Chapter 6 that we didn't get.

HoboCop86

your friendly neighborhood hobo
Respected User
Donor
Apr 24, 2018
Well as was stated, this is the first one that was actually in reality. This is technically considered to be the Past section of Chapter 6 that we didn't get.
Past time is usually canon if not otherwise stated

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
You cannot fucking place it, because its magical. it was made by a freak that was raped and molested for 1337 hours by the great Evil Fur Ball. so yeah it is magical.

Oct 9, 2017
w8 if there's a valentines day so? are u going to make white day also in JAPAN's traditions this upcoming march? xD

Reactions: acewinz

Marsow

Feb 2, 2018
In the lewdmas/lewdyears-special-past-episode it's also stated, that this were real happenings before the main arc of the game, therefore you couldn't really decide what's gonna happen. For the question how Mao was conceived, well...from my point of view the lewdmas/lewdyears-special got some slight hints for that, but...could also just have been my lively imagination, hehe.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How would you write a story, where there could be a ginormous harem-ending at last and there's also a beautiful loving waifu with three even more beautiful daughters (Yuki doesn't exist *cough*), who might be ok with all of this after some hickups here and there? :D Well...I would know at least one version so far, hehe. And I don't think that MC and waifu know all of each others past secrets, yet.

So, now off to play the newest addition to the canon. Yeah!! :giggle:

And ty bluecat and team in advance and in hindsight for all the amazing work done so far! You guys are amazing!! *nya, nya*

Agrik

Sep 15, 2018
There was a suspicion that the author had reached a dead end and did not know what to do next.
Introduces more and more new characters, more and more side quests, and the plot stands still.
Does he want to cover the whole school? In our school, there were 3,000 students, until what year would he play the game, with this approach?
Up to 2200?

yoda123

Mar 18, 2018
There was a suspicion that the author had reached a dead end and did not know what to do next.
Introduces more and more new characters, more and more side quests, and the plot stands still.
Does he want to cover the whole school? In our school, there were 3,000 students, until what year would he play the game, with this approach?
Up to 2200?
If I understand correctly he's doing a full year, so with one day per month it should be completed around 2050. At least there is a small chance I'll still be alive by then.

BlueCat_Ecchi Sensei

Ecchi Sensei
Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
Why always people think that the current speed never change? After Week 1 we speed up. and Agrik. I have not much talents, but creativity is definitifely my biggest one. There is no chance I ever ever ever have no idea what happens next. Since september I tell some people the biggest spoilers for the first 100 days, because the main story is already in my mind ^^

The reason why we see more and more girls is because that's a huge project. A school with 250 students, and we know around 50 character so far. Limit is 100~

Also for future updates (After Week 1): The player can decide more freely which character he wants to see (at the evening).
Also planned: Wiki pages for every girl.

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
Why always people think that the current speed never change? After Week 1 we speed up. and Agrik. I have not much talents, but creativity is definitifely my biggest one. There is no chance I ever ever ever have no idea what happens next. Since september I tell some people the biggest spoilers for the first 100 days, because the main story is already in my mind ^^

The reason why we see more and more girls is because that's a huge project. A school with 250 students, and we know around 50 character so far. Limit is 100~

Also for future updates (After Week 1): The player can decide more freely which character he wants to see (at the evening).
Also planned: Wiki pages for every girl.
Tell em Blue. Shush people Blue knows what he is doing.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes