Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I'm just playing through and am being forced to skip some scenes, it seems like there should be more option but it just gives me the skip option. Is it choice based whether to get that scene or not? Or is it another issue?
Install dark mind patch in \game folder, start game, select cheatmenu, switch dark mind on.

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
This Question has popped up at least 2 times in the last 2 pages.

I'm just playing through and am being forced to skip some scenes, it seems like there should be more option but it just gives me the skip option. Is it choice based whether to get that scene or not? Or is it another issue?
And has been answered nicely buy at least 2 people each time.

Install dark mind patch in \game folder, start game, select cheatmenu, switch dark mind on.
Read the damn thread or use the handy dandy search feature up on the left. Stop being Lazy. Before i get msgs deleted cause i say what i think of you. :) Have a good day. ;P

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Read the damn thread or use the handy dandy search feature up on the left. Stop being Lazy. Before i get msgs deleted cause i say what i think of you. :) Have a good day. ;P
I'll assume you were aiming that at the user asking the question and not me.

Reactions: Halfelf

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I too wonder if one of the specials that has the "past flashbacks" eventually answers who Mao's real father is, I know its dark, but I always assumed Hiroko was raped... she was too damn loyal to Matsu to cheat on him, either the bullies eventually got a friend of theirs to do that to Hiroko hoping that would create a wedge with Matsu, or Mama Bear who sucks at life and is crazy possessive hired some thugs to do it...

Its pretty crazy that from the last snippet of the past we saw, Matsu immediately knew he wanted to hook up with Hiroko, but somehow still managed to date all 3 bullies before he got with her, and realized those 3 were horrible people...

Also now that we got another past story, I had almost forgotten the bomb that was dropped on Day 6 regarding Panini Girl LOL... That said I liked her more when I actually thought she was a real vampire, and not some sandwich aficionado with fake teeth... I guess the Neko girls arent also Neko, but girls with cosplay cat ears ?

BlueCat_Ecchi Sensei

Ecchi Sensei
Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
If the game contains real vampires and nekogirls i would also go full herp mode and add some mind control, invisibility, mindswap, flying bitches with brooms, magic, etc... But i try to keep at least some realism. So yes, Kotori is just a cosplayer, Nekogirls are just girls with nekomimi. But you will never see Neko without the catears :D

Also. The next pasttime episode plays where Day 5 pasttime episode ended. The chronological order is not the same order like the pasttime episodes were revealed. But with week 1 you are able to play the pasttime episodes in the absolutely correct order

Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
If the game contains real vampires and nekogirls i would also go full herp mode and add some mind control, invisibility, mindswap, flying bitches with brooms, magic, etc... But i try to keep at least some realism. So yes, Kotori is just a cosplayer, Nekogirls are just girls with nekomimi. But you will never see Neko without the catears :D

Also. The next pasttime episode plays where Day 5 pasttime episode ended. The chronological order is not the same order like the pasttime episodes were revealed. But with week 1 you are able to play the pasttime episodes in the absolutely correct order
Wait a minute, so they aren't real genetically engineered catgirls?

Literally unplayable.

Unsubscribed.

ronlong

Dec 9, 2018
i was just wondering how to play day 3-4 everytime i try to load the previous chapter data it tells me that this version is not chapter 2 compatible and i done what it said about having a save after the final decision on day 2 was wanting to know if there is anything else i can do to play the next chapter

Fenix34

Jun 16, 2017
I love this game. Always nice to see updates. While im sure this vday update was great for some, for me it was just ok. Especially compared to day 6 with the introduction of more class 2.d girls, mmmmm cant wait for more of them.

Huge props on the improvements to the animations since the earlier days. They are much smoother now. My only desire (i have no idea how hard it is) is for doggy style animations to have more of a boob swing. Makes it much hotter so they dont look static. Most recent example I can think of is Itsumi during the lewdmas special. Love the game tho keep it up!

Side note...where could I get a good Ecchi Sensei fan sig? Preferably one featuring the more petite girls.

Reactions: IceBearApproves

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
where could I get a good Ecchi Sensei fan sig? Preferably one featuring the more petite girls.
Created 4 new signatures. Create more tomorrow:

View attachment 246347 View attachment 246349 View attachment 246348 View attachment 246350

All Signatures:
gotta take a moment to show off my new signature

There's this:
2 new sigs. Unfortunately that's it for now. need to focus for day 7 and have no more time to create sig's with other girls. If you are planning to create your own signatures. feel free to message me for high quality ingame pictures. View attachment 247950 View attachment 247951

All signatures can be found at the OP.

About the APK question. Valentine APK is finished. Day 6 APK unfortunately needs some extra time

Reactions: Fenix34 and Halfelf
4.10 star(s) 145 Votes