4.50 star(s) 31 Votes

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Just want to say two things about the skill system. First, it'd be nice if we can actually see what the locked skills are so we can have a sense of how to maybe unlock it. Second, it'd be nice if we get notification of which skill got unlocked when we got the "Skill Unlocked" pop up. Sometimes it's hard to figure out.
Good points, dev working on this afaik - from Discord.

Black Moon

Mar 10, 2024
Hey Rolo ! You seems to know alot about this game, so I wanna ask some questions, I just read few of the comments, but still I have questions.
1st. This game have one of my favourite tag Superpowers, but the question is this game by any chance is horror? or at least have some horror scenes? cuz I love horror game.
2nd. How is MC personality?
3rd. My third question would be is this game harem, but someone already asked and already answered by dev himself.
So, my third now would be some people talking about NTR but! I don't see any NTR tag so it is NTR? Or just the haters?
That's all thank you!

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Hey Rolo ! You seems to know alot about this game, so I wanna ask some questions, I just read few of the comments, but still I have questions.
1st. This game have one of my favourite tag Superpowers, but the question is this game by any chance is horror? or at least have some horror scenes? cuz I love horror game.
2nd. How is MC personality?
3rd. My third question would be is this game harem, but someone already asked and already answered by dev himself.
So, my third now would be some people talking about NTR but! I don't see any NTR tag so it is NTR? Or just the haters?
That's all thank you!
Thanks, its coz I love it.
1st. Horror? Yes ... but we will see to what extend. I personally hope, not in an extreme form.
This would scare away too many fans I guess.
2nd. I like to be the "good+kind guy".
But I will try the other roads some day, just for fun.
3rd. Harem - ofc.
About NTR, the dev commented this in the OP - Developer Notes - He is quite clear with this point.
I personally try to do only smart choices and decisions, so I am sure that NTR will NEVER happen in one of my PTs.
I totally trust the dev in this point.
There might be ppl who do not read the text at all and just randomly click some options.
They might get weird results. But thats their problem.
And even then, with "save mode", they can avoid to get into a NTR trap.
And this trap will be text only, coz the game will not have any NTR graphics, as the dev stated.
So I do not see any problem.

Jun 11, 2023
2nd. I like to be the "good+kind guy".
But I will try the other roads some day, just for fun.
Idk it's just me, but whenever i try to be an asshole in AVN or cancel any lis route I feel awkward.:p
Oh, now I remembered something I wanted to ask.
Screenshot_20240414-220801_DyingDream.jpg do you know where is this girl from? I can't recall, I even tried to play the whole game again but can't recall anything.
And also this one 20240414_225254.jpg
Where I can find this character? Please tell me!!!

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
... do you know where is this girl from? I can't recall, I even tried to play the whole game again but can't recall anything.

And also this one - Where I can find this character? Please tell me!!!
First is the "Bodyguard" of the Hart family (when lady Hart entered the limosine in front of the school - in the very beginning when Joe entered the school the first time).

"?" is not yet in the game.

Reactions: Engineer rakhesh

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Random odd question...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I do wish there was a walkthrough modd for this game!
WT, ok, just wait for 0.6.5 quite soon.
We will see about that.

evening robber at the bank?
I guess you are talking about the shop lifter ?
To catch the evening shop lifter, you do not need Alice afair.

xsikal

Jul 13, 2022
WT, ok, just wait for 0.6.5 quite soon.
We will see about that.

evening robber at the bank?
I guess you are talking about the shop lifter ?
To catch the evening shop lifter, you do not need Alice afair.
Sorry, was typing too fast. Yeah, the evening shop lifter at the store (
). Every time I tried to chase her, she got away, and I got a message saying 'I'll have to have Alice follow her'. Assigning Alice that task allowed me to then confront her (again) in the story as I knew how she was sneaking the items out.

So, back to what I was asking... is there something you have to do for Alice to become available for tasks? When I reloaded for this second run, she never became available before the fishing trip.

Edit: Looks like you have to go to school yourself the previous day to free Alice up for extra tasks like Following the dress girl.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rolo

ded inside

Jan 3, 2019
the skip text button stops working after the pool event. thought the dev would fix it after the update, but the button still doesnt work.

Black Moon

Mar 10, 2024
Hey Skosha ! First of all I have to say, It takes alot of time to finish yer game, i even thought I will gonna finish yer game in 2 or 3 days but again I thought nah let's finish this today, now I finally finish yer game.
Ok, now back to point.
1st thing about yer game is sandbox mod, tbh I fcuking hate sandbox mod, but, but, but, I think, I think sandbox totally suit yer game I mean if we play in VN mod, then we're gonna miss lots of interesting minigames, well we can still play minigames in VN MOD but it's suit much better in sandbox, so sandbox is one of the thing I like about yer game.
2nd thing is MC, man we can totally change MC however we want this is really good, but still we can't be always a kind guy, sometimes ya have to become little bit of perv and a little bit of jerk, if not then you will gonna make MC a weak-ass.
3rd thing and this is the most interesting thing I found about this game, lots of NPCs not some black shadow but a real character even in backgrounds I saw alot of NPCs and side characters, about this i have to give that ya really put alot of effort and I really like it.
That's all I have to say, you said yourself that it's a harem game then please add a harem tag, because of this you're gonna miss lots of players, well I hope in next update we'll gonna see Joe in some action, he always beat up by this dude, Tylor? I think.
Okay that's all I have to say good luck with yer game.❤❤

Last edited:

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Hey Skosha ... 1st thing about yer game is sandbox mod, tbh I fcuking hate sandbox mod, but, but, but, I think, I think sandbox totally suit yer game ...
Okay that's all I have to say good luck with yer game.❤❤
I am not the dev, but I cannot see why not as a review.

F*ck the LL ?? If ppl like that so much, dev might think of it.
I personally will pass that (or may be not - but just out of curiosity - in a side reload).

Ok on second thought, when the day comes and I create a really bad and horny character,
it will suite to do that (taking a real life shower after that ofc)

Black Moon

Mar 10, 2024
I am not the dev, but I cannot see why not as a review.

F*ck the LL ?? If ppl like that so much, dev might think of it.
I personally will pass that (or may be not - but just out of curiosity - in a side reload).

Ok on second thought, when the day comes and I create a really bad and horny character,
it will suite to do that (taking a real life shower after that ofc)
No dude, fucking LL was just the joke, I'm not into old hags:LOL::ROFLMAO:
Well, I can't say anything about these people.

ded inside

Jan 3, 2019
The "skip text" function not working is a common problem with Ren'Py games, I would recommend reinstalling the game, at least that's how I've solved the problem.
You haven't reported the bug, how can the developer know and fix it. After all, everyone else is normal.
I don’t know what the point is in the reintalling and how it should help, but I already tried it when I downloaded the new version of the game. And regarding the bug, I seem to have clearly written that it appears after the event with the pool, I specifically checked this. At some point during this event the button simply stops working. If the dev needs a save, then I can attach it too.

4.50 star(s) 31 Votes