4.50 star(s) 31 Votes

Pimer666

Oct 23, 2021
is penelope the only school girl with scenes other then the ones in the fishing event and the one sleeping ? beated the game and only got her xd

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
is penelope the only school girl with scenes other then the ones in the fishing event and the one sleeping ? beated the game and only got her xd
Atm yes, but more will come (game is in the very beginning, and - fortunately - slowly progressing). :)
---------------------
Edit: Oh I forgot ... have you been on the toilet during the bank robbery ? Meeting no. 2 ?

Last edited:

Azriel55

Jun 9, 2019
Short but fun update. I think this is rocketing up to one of my favorite games. Good world building, interesting mechanics, and great npc's. Good job dev!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Rolo

Gikol

Sep 15, 2020
how many sex scene is in the game right now?
The original post is from 2021 so I assumed the game is quite big, but during my playthrough I managed to sleep with only 2-3 girls and now it seems there is nothing to do other than spamming "go to school".. dont know if there is more conent

ppbeater

Mar 28, 2023
When I hover over the yellow text, I see a lot of scenes (I do that with every game).
Like that I do not see much of a problem.

But agreed, there could be a better first picture.
i just meant its easier to grab your attention, i still check some, & most of the time its those weird realistic looking games that have a ton of views, maybe theyre actually good but i just cant play games when they look the way they do lol

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
The original post is from 2021 so I assumed the game is quite big, but during my playthrough I managed to sleep with only 2-3 girls and now it seems there is nothing to do other than spamming "go to school".. dont know if there is more conent
He had to stop developing 2 years ago (for whatever reasons, I did not ask him).
Continued a few weeks ago. And for that there is already a lot of content impo.

Btw. I do not evaluate the quality of a game through the quantity of fucked girls, or with faps/hour.
There are tons of other games with 5 fuck scenes within 30 minutes, I personally prefer quality.

Everyone to his liking.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Just want to say two things about the skill system. First, it'd be nice if we can actually see what the locked skills are so we can have a sense of how to maybe unlock it. Second, it'd be nice if we get notification of which skill got unlocked when we got the "Skill Unlocked" pop up. Sometimes it's hard to figure out.

Jun 11, 2023
Just want to say two things about the skill system. First, it'd be nice if we can actually see what the locked skills are so we can have a sense of how to maybe unlock it. Second, it'd be nice if we get notification of which skill got unlocked when we got the "Skill Unlocked" pop up. Sometimes it's hard to figure out.
It's good you have mentioned this, I also have the same thoughts about this.

sleep dream

Jun 1, 2020
2-3?Then you've missed quite a few events, this update contains sex events with 3 different women and a separate sex voyeur event. There are more events from previous versions.

Gikol

Sep 15, 2020
He had to stop developing 2 years ago (for whatever reasons, I did not ask him).
Continued a few weeks ago. And for that there is already a lot of content impo.

Btw. I do not evaluate the quality of a game through the quantity of fucked girls, or with faps/hour.
There are tons of other games with 5 fuck scenes within 30 minutes, I personally prefer quality.

Everyone to his liking.
I agree with you, I wasn't talking about quality of the game, the game is one of the better ones, I was simply asking about amount of content for how old the game is

4.50 star(s) 31 Votes