• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.50 star(s) 31 Votes

Toukebri

Jan 24, 2023
What is the best option in the deal with Marika? Short term, it would ultimately be the lewd scene, but would the tokens or the favor be better?

xsikal

Jul 13, 2022
What is the best option in the deal with Marika? Short term, it would ultimately be the lewd scene, but would the tokens or the favor be better?
Hard to know right now until there's more content. Long-term, I assume you'll be able to get the tokens and buy the VIP pass again in two months when the fishing tournament repeats, so maybe the favor? But the lewd scene also comes with a suggestion
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
which seems promising too.

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Hard to know right now until there's more content. Long-term, I assume you'll be able to get the tokens and buy the VIP pass again in two months when the fishing tournament repeats, so maybe the favor? But the lewd scene also comes with a suggestion
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
which seems promising too.
I played all options, and to get well with Madeleine seems to be the best option for sure - in the long run (in short run definitely). VIP you buy later, tokens you loose most of them, favor: Marika will take evil revenge, which will be the worst.

Reactions: xsikal
Jun 11, 2023
Just fuck Marika, you will eventually gonna corrupt both, and also it will gonna make MC more stronger, you can fuck 2 girls in this update and MC have to fuck 9 girls totally i think.

Reactions: B2B2

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Just fuck Marika, you will eventually gonna corrupt both, and also it will gonna make MC more stronger, you can fuck 2 girls in this update and MC have to fuck 9 girls totally i think.
Yes, Joe should choose that he wants to fuck Marika. But she will run away, so no success with that.
Now Joe has another decision. Take the assistent. She will help him on the way to Marika (in later versions).

Joe has to fuck 9 girls in the first 9 months, and another 1 every month. His count is 3 afair (Alice doesnt count).

Reactions: Black Moon

Amnezziia

Feb 27, 2023
Joe has to fuck 9 girls in the first 9 months, and another 1 every month. His count is 3 afair (Alice doesnt count).
3? I think I have just Penny, I really need to replay the game lol, who is the second? And the 3rd is the assistant?

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
So 4? Because the MC definitely fucks Penny at the end of the previous update
Thanks for the news. I only played 6.0 6.2 6.3 a lot, not 6.4
Looks like new content.
Soon 6.5 will come, will start again then (may be from beginning).

Black Moon

Mar 10, 2024
Yes, Joe should choose that he wants to fuck Marika. But she will run away, so no success with that.
Now Joe has another decision. Take the assistent. She will help him on the way to Marika (in later versions).

Wait! How to fuck assistant? I can only give flowers to her, please tell me.

4.50 star(s) 31 Votes