Unity Dungeon Tavern [v0.2.5 Hotfix] [TinyHat Studios]

2.40 star(s) 7 Votes

Lord_Silver

Mar 20, 2019
Game doesn't work for me. From main menu, I start a game and it just sits and loads and does nothing (I left it open for nearly three hours, got nothing) Any pointers?

javajav

Oct 31, 2019
v0.2.5 Hotfix
- -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Unofficial patch v0.2.4 -> v0.2.5 (0.93MiB)
- -

Reactions: Ars Almal

soul5k

Jan 2, 2018
idk what to do with this. Bergo turns into the elf for all his scenes, anytime I unlock a scene the ending CGs cover all the buttons in the gallery so i cant click anything, and everyone turns into the elf with the chef.

RotNot2

Mar 3, 2020
God it's still broken? If it weren't for the premise and artstyle I would have dropped this game by now.

EDIT:
Does anyone mind sharing their gallery data? The old unlocker just crashes. Gallery blocked by CG when trying to unlock things myself.

Last edited:

xerobrin2220

Jun 25, 2023
God it's still broken? If it weren't for the premise and artstyle I would have dropped this game by now.

EDIT:
Does anyone mind sharing their gallery data? The old unlocker just crashes. Gallery blocked by CG when trying to unlock things myself.
Couple of days ago i was trying to unlock gallery by playing all animations in sandbox, but it's erasing half of gallery animations every time. It's broken unfortunately

Illustrivity

Mar 2, 2018
Hoping this bumps the thread or something. Somebody got a gallery unlocker for this? Sandbox mode is a genuine travesty without a walkthrough, and gallery bugs out instantly after doing everything but loading freshly-downloaded game (or deleting app data) and going straight to gallery. I just wanna see some of the animations, 'cause actual gameplay-wise, this shit is omegabroken and buggy.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
I feel like new features might want to take a backseat to getting the game, like, actually functional.

I've played it off and on for about half a year and this shit's buggier than 7 PM on a Floridian July.

u3708395

Jan 23, 2018
So pretty but so broken. Sandbox constantly makes interaction impossible. But yeah, the start screen warns about that.

Is the gallery supposed to be able to show the in-room animations? It can only show 3 cg fullscreen animations for me. At horrible fps. Dropdown does nothing, white tiles behind cg options do nothing. Arrows at bottom of right sidebar do nothing.

I like how it doesn't matter if guy or girl is drunk (and not both have to be, boy would that suck) to get spicy scenes.

Anyways, as far as I can tell the sandbox walkthrough is:

Love potion:

1. click any char
2. click another char (not the cook) and select "follow me", repeat till you have all or enough
3. click the board at the top left
4. Select the love potion
5. Deselect with RMB
6. Select the male or female character you want to see in action with LMB and go sit at a table. If that char doesn't have a potion, make a char with the potion "give" it to them first.
7. Now either "flirt" with the char of another gender or tell them to "follow me" and lead them to a bed. As far as I can tell, it doesn't matter which one.
8. While two chars are doing the deed, you can make others interact somewhat passively

As far as I can tell, love potion and beer have the same effect.

Gems->Beer:

Steps 1-3 as above (skip the witch, she already has gems)
4a. select gems
4b. give the diamonds to the barkeeper
5-8 as below

Minotaur:
As for the cook, get a piece of meat from the quest board and give it to him and the only available animation will play forever. The char giving him the meat will disappear, but the cook animation will be with the princess either way. [Trying this again, it looks like one might have to give 3 meat from female characters, also before the animation starts, they will get love potions in return. Not sure if normal or bug.]

[I recommend zooming out, clicking on a char, immediately scrollinwheel-zoming out to stop the annoying zoom on selected char effect while trying to get them to the quest board.]

Let's math the math:
2 males (the armored dark elf has only a custom animation for masturbation, all others are like the normal dark elf) x
3 females x
2 positions (either standing or bed scene) x
2 stimulants (booze or love potion) +
1 Minotaur animation +
6 Each char can masturbate watching others

So 31 combinations. Not counting the drinking animations.

Last edited:
2.40 star(s) 7 Votes