• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Dungeon Tavern [v0.2.5 Hotfix] [TinyHat Studios]

2.40 star(s) 7 Votes

Tiasung

Jul 30, 2018
Shieeeeeeeeeet fam, that artstyle looks lit, there's a ntr tag, its not rpgm and not censored. We have a winner, boys.
I would prefer RPGmaker since unity h-games tend to have bad UIs. After trying out this game, thats the case here.
Text doesn't appear instantly but instead has some obnoxious l-e-t-t-e-r f-o-r l-e-t-t-e-r.
You either way far too long for it all to appear so you can read or skip, in which case you miss everything since only the first couple of letters appear on screen before it goes to the next sentence.

Art is certainly very unique, but not very good imo. Unless someone likes this particular style there's imo not much draw here.

Its also pretty funny that this is an "early access" games when most 0.1 versions that are posted here from patreon, have a lot more basic functionality.

• Angry
Reactions: hp_surfer

SirArgie

Apr 5, 2018
In story mode there are 3 scenes that are only unlocked in this mode, well..
1. Serania in bed with Bergo
2. Celeste deep throats in bed with Ra'ya
3. Serania rimming Percival
4. Izzy giving Percival a boobjob while licking his dick. (This one is not in the gallery!!) / She has a specific scene with him in sandbox mode that is unlockable, I would say the most "boring" or "difficult" to do.
5. In the sandbox it is possible to perform a scene with Celeste-Ra'yan-Bergo, but isn't in the gallery.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I managed to unlock all the scenes except the one with Seranai penetrating Percival (If anyone knows how) and those with the Minotaur, well I delivered the meat to him using Seranai and Celeste, although the animation was completed, it didn't appear in the gallery about the game.
What did you do to unlock the Celeste-Ra'yan-Bergo threesome?

Oskenunda

Jun 28, 2017
In story mode there are 3 scenes that are only unlocked in this mode, well..
1. Serania in bed with Bergo
2. Celeste deep throats in bed with Ra'ya
3. Serania rimming Percival
4. Izzy giving Percival a boobjob while licking his dick. (This one is not in the gallery!!) / She has a specific scene with him in sandbox mode that is unlockable, I would say the most "boring" or "difficult" to do.
5. In the sandbox it is possible to perform a scene with Celeste-Ra'yan-Bergo, but isn't in the gallery.

I managed to unlock all the scenes except the one with Seranai penetrating Percival (If anyone knows how) and those with the Minotaur, well I delivered the meat to him using Seranai and Celeste, although the animation was completed, it didn't appear in the gallery about the game.
I've done the story way too many times and have never been able to get a Celeste x Bergo scene.....

Kl1S4

Feb 7, 2023
What did you do to unlock the Celeste-Ra'yan-Bergo threesome?
DungeonTavern 2023-10-27 22-48-42.mp4_snapshot_07.18.086.jpg
To make Bergo "in love" talk to him while you control Serenai ( To do this specific scene you don't need this part of Bergo, just Ra'yan in this state is enough ), while Ra'yan stays in this "romantic" state when you use him and talk to Celeste. Keep them both close to each other to make it easier, when they are both in this state you first click on Celeste's "heart" with Ra'yan, he will be in that position with her:
DungeonTavern 2023-10-27 23-49-11.mp4_snapshot_11.00.586.jpg
Bergo has to be close to them, quickly release control of Ra'yan (without moving the character) and take control of Bergo and quickly hover the mouse near the couple, a similar heart icon will appear for everyone, then you you can join them. I tried to do this with Percival, the icon appears but was illustrative, probably in the future maybe you can do this scene with him.
DungeonTavern 2023-10-27 21-25-27.mp4_snapshot_00.51.27.158.jpg

I've done the story way too many times and have never been able to get a Celeste x Bergo scene.....
In sandbox mode, You (Bergo) talk to Serenai, in this you will be in the "romantic" state, with this you can go to Celeste, click on the heart icon that appears on her and this way you will unlock the penetration scene with her.
DungeonTavern 2023-10-27 22-48-42.mp4_snapshot_05.45.003.jpg

In the sandbox mode, acquire the diamond by doing a mission by clicking on that table at the beginning.
DungeonTavern 2023-10-27 22-48-42.mp4_snapshot_00.13.854.jpg
Click on the "diamond" and at the end of the cut-scene you will receive it and then you can use it in the bar. Then you can go to Celeste and then you can release the oral scene. At the beginning of the sandbox there is a table with icons, click on the diamond using Bergo, it will drop this item, you use it in the bar. Leave him drinking and go get Celeste and take her to Bergo.
DungeonTavern 2023-10-27 22-48-42.mp4_snapshot_12.40.307.jpg
Take control of Bergo and click on her heart icon and then you can unlock the blowjob scene with her.
DungeonTavern 2023-10-27 22-48-42.mp4_snapshot_19.50.274.jpg
The same happens with Ra'yan, if you talk to Celeste using it you can release the penetration scene, if you use the diamond with him in the bar and talk to Celeste you can release the blowjob scene with her.

It's similar with Ra'yan, if you talk to Celeste he will fall in love and then you can perform the penetration scene, if you use the diamond he receives on the first day at the bar (or you can use Bergo to get and then you give it to Ra'yan), you release the blowjob scene by clicking on it. If I'm not mistaken, the same thing happens with Serenai, if you're just falling in love, the penetration scene is allowed, if you go to the bar then she masturbates you.
Serenai in a passionate state masturbates Ra'yan and Bergo, while make Percival do a oral on her, Bergo and Ra'yan penetrate her/Celeste in a passionate state.
If Bergo or Ra'yan have sex with Celeste while they are drunk this activates her romantic state, if you are controlling her and click on Percival you will probably do the penetration scene with him, instead of the kiss scene he does with her .

Percival can only be with Celeste if he is "drunk" then you have a kiss scene, then he enters a state of romance and when he clicks on Celeste he penetrates her, however the animation is different from that of the other male characters. He with Serenai only perform oral on her in this mode,
If you use Serenai and talk with Celeste she will enter in this romantic state, find Percival and click in his heart icon and you will able to the first scene she have with him in the story mode, anyway, as I said, the only scene that I haven't been able to do so far is the scene where Serenai penetrates him.
DungeonTavern 2023-10-27 21-25-27.mp4_snapshot_00.46.19.905.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Carpecoles

Virgin Girl

Apr 22, 2023
looks really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really GOOD

Reactions: Yuri Alpha

Uncle Eugene

Jun 6, 2020

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
For those who want to sneak peak the scenes in the game without having to go through bugfest - I've made gallery unlocker, but it got lost in message feed.

Here it is: https://f95zone.to/threads/dungeon-tavern-v0-1a-early-access-tinyhat-studios.179477/post-12057906

Have no idea how to ask to pin that in the original post.
Maybe quoting uploader will do the trick
I don’t need an open gallery, i’m not one of those who skip the text, I want to Play the game!
No offense, just thoughts out loud!

DADDDAAA

Jan 6, 2018
What scene is it your stuck at. One scene in particular requires you going to the Main Menu and clicking on the same profile you left, it should restart that scene.
The very first. Ghost knight boning the witch. I tried changing system locale but no luck.

soul5k

Jan 2, 2018

Lord_Silver

Mar 20, 2019
Game doesn't work for me. From main menu, I start a game and it just sits and loads and does nothing (I left it open for nearly an hour)

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Game is really hard to play with that silly text effect. Not only does the text appear slower than I read, which is always annoying in itself, following along at the crest of the wave is about to give me some kind of eye tinnitus.

And if you try to click to skip it, you just jump right to the next box of dialogue! Considering the text stops to mimic speech, that's a horrible decision. I skipped several boxes because I thought it was done, only to have a letter appear milliseconds before the click registered and I skipped, missing entire sentences.

Combined with how buggy the game itself is - several scenes just didn't seem to fire and I got softlocked on day 2 when Ray calls Izzy - it's just not very functional right now.

Reactions: Febui

1NeoWolf

May 11, 2021
Would anyone be willing to toss down a quick guide for some of the scenes, ive been struggling with unlocking all of them.

soul5k

Jan 2, 2018
Would anyone be willing to toss down a quick guide for some of the scenes, I've been struggling with unlocking all of them.
there is one just earlier in this page. 3 scenes cannot be unlocked as of current. and that is the ray ff with the princess and the two butcher scenes in the gallery. also there is a ray and princess scene that isn't in the gallery that will not show if you play too long sometimes. I'm not sure the trigger, but in my case it happens if you accept Serenia both times and tell the princess about it. i get hung up on day 2 but after going to main menu and reloading the save it usually shows.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DungeonTavern-0.1.10Hotfix
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

TinyHat Studios

Apr 6, 2019
We've got a running tally on a bunch of the current bugs and are currently working on them- the last update should hopefully improve/fix some stuff, but we're also pushing out some new improvements/tweaks, and of course fixes.

We did testing prior to launch on our end naturally, but given our own team's familiarity with the game, there are plenty of blindspots when it comes to some of these things. Additionally stuff like the region specific text parsing bugs that are causing the issue with story mode completely caught us out of left field. But expect to see some more sizeable patches drop before the week is over!

2.40 star(s) 7 Votes