• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Dungeon Tavern [v0.2.5 Hotfix] [TinyHat Studios]

2.40 star(s) 7 Votes

Kryptonyte

Jul 30, 2023
Its unclear what you're supposed to do when you get called upstairs and the princess is behind the door in story mode. Not sure if the game is bugged or if there is something in the controls I'm not getting. The controls that are in the menu are for sandbox and those do nothing

Edit- if you quit and load the game you get options, but as soon as the day ends it just goes to an end screen... thats not all of the story mode no?

Last edited:

Bronzeswagger

Aug 27, 2018
We've got a running tally on a bunch of the current bugs and are currently working on them- the last update should hopefully improve/fix some stuff, but we're also pushing out some new improvements/tweaks, and of course fixes.

We did testing prior to launch on our end naturally, but given our own team's familiarity with the game, there are plenty of blindspots when it comes to some of these things. Additionally stuff like the region specific text parsing bugs that are causing the issue with story mode completely caught us out of left field. But expect to see some more sizeable patches drop before the week is over!
What's the estimated time frame or date that you think this game will be updated? Because there is a lot of game-breaking bugs and glitched scenarios right now that makes the game almost unbearable to play.

That being said, I also really like the game's premise and hope to see more with it in the future. Gotta give mad props to the animators and artists here.

One of my main things that I dislike about sandbox mode is that whenever you do a lewd scene between any character, is that it only lasts for a few moments and doesn't really have a option to keep the animation in a continuous loop. For that, you have to exit back out of the sandbox mode and go to the gallery. So it'd be a nice option if the lewd scene in sandbox mode was a continuous loop and can be turn off by just clicking a button just like you do "Talk", "Flirt", etc.

Which that also leads to my next thing. There's also no cumshot scenes involved which is also missing from the game that I think would be really nice here, so if you was to implement a button thing for exiting out of a lewd scene loop in sandbox mode, you could easily do so with a "Cum" button to not only exit out of said continuous loop, but to also make the scenes more meaningful and with a finishing touch.

That being said, Idk who the artists or animators are, so Idk how much it'd cost to get cumshots for each animated loop/scene. But this is just a opinion/suggestion for further implementation.

Reactions: Dapp

lodslapdog

Jun 13, 2018
Before the hotfixes, you could get a scene in the story mode with Ra'yan railing Celeste on the bed. After the hotfix, it was replaced with the animation of him face-fucking her. So what happened to the railing animation?

TheMile

Jul 3, 2017
Seems like they posted a minor fix today. Would be nice to try it if somebody manages to upload it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Or probably just better to wait for december when the next bigger update is announced to come out.

Reactions: Kl1S4

WolfenArklight

Nov 5, 2017
Still having the issue of the game freezing on Day 2 when the paladin is called upstairs. The dialogue box skips several times and then the characters just awkwardly stand there doing nothing.

Reactions: Karnewarrior

xerobrin2220

Jun 25, 2023
For those who want to sneak peak the scenes in the game without having to go through bugfest - I've made gallery unlocker, but it got lost in message feed.

Here it is: https://f95zone.to/threads/dungeon-tavern-v0-1a-early-access-tinyhat-studios.179477/post-12057906

Have no idea how to ask to pin that in the original post.
Maybe quoting uploader will do the trick
Very very nice job, can you update it? Or can you teach me how to update your unlocker? New version is crashing.

javajav

Oct 31, 2019
Hotfix 0.2.4
- -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: lodslapdog

ssbbssc

Dec 13, 2019
this is fucing buggy mess, in sanbox and story mode, as well as gallery alike
also, no finishing animations? rly

2.40 star(s) 7 Votes