• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Dec 18, 2020
Does anyone know why I can't do the true ending!
I did what the guide said and never skip a floor but the bag didn't drop for the 5 boss.
I am in new game plus since at the end of my first one, it says reset and start new game plus which I did.
What am I doing wrong?

Dec 18, 2020
I did what the guide said and never skip a floor but the bag didn't drop for the 5 boss.
I am in new game plus since at the end of my first one, it says reset and start new game plus which I did.
What am I doing wrong?
By the way, I was following the guide exactly, I was in new game plus and I never skipped a floor.
I don't know what went wrong.
Anyways hope to know why soon.
Have a lovely time and thank you whoever helps me

Dec 18, 2020
I played this game a long time ago, I remember I was frustrated at the difficulty.
It's either easy or too hard most people will say.
It is still a very great game though.
I wanted to finish this game but now I have to wait to wonder why can't I do the true ending.
Is it a bug? Or is the guide outdated or missing information stupidly?
I was having so much fun and it is a great game to keep you busy but this is annoying.
I wanted to finish it so badly.
Sorry for ranting just mad that I can't finish it.
Anyways goodnight and goodbye for now

Dec 18, 2020
I have been sitting here waiting for a reply or something.
I assume it is being glitchy or buggy.
I wanted to finish this game so I could give it a review but now I can't.
This is more important than anything else right now for me.
The game is taking up space and I need to delete it so I can't do that until I am done.
It is a very good game but this alone makes it 4 and a half stars already.
okay, now I am done ranting.
Goodnight and Goodbye

ShannonKun

Apr 30, 2019
does anyone have any recommendation of what to use against the doppelganger? I heard that you get an achievement or something like that if you beat the game playing only as adventurer so I'm doing that, I'm also not using the transport device because I heard that you gain another achievement if you don't use it and I'm also trying to keep my character as a virgin because I was thinking that I would probably gain something from it and a comment above made by "ShannonKun" confirmed my suspicions
I can't remember if the transport device gives you an achievement, but I know not using the level-up device gives you one.
And for your question - Solo with Adv and fighting Doppel - Load up on plenty of potions, try having regen. (I did the same challenge myself virgin + adv, can't remember if I used the level-up device that time or not).
I think I unlocked the fighter double attack at some point (after gaining the fluids without losing virginity) and used it as my main attack. before that it was the regular slash.
Try incorporating charge to save up on MP usage. Sorry I can't recall my strategy at this point, been a while.

Oh and there is also an achievement for not doing any Ero stuff, not just staying a virgin. IIRC.
What am I doing wrong?
The conditions are being on a NewGame+, killing the 1st boss Every day (that's why you can't skip dungeon levels), beating the 5th boss and getting the bag, and doing the blue quest.
If what you said is true, maybe there are days you skipped going to the dungeon?

Reactions: Aka Nioh

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
Read the official changelog on the first page. The 'guide' is inaccurate. You have to get to Floor 50 in 6 days/explorations.

Suncatcher42

Aug 12, 2019
Hold up, does 'cut gay content patch' mean that there was gay content in the game that got left out of the final release and this is a patch to restore it? Or that there's gay content in the final release and this is a patch to remove it?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: gzrtjhgtyhjljk

ShannonKun

Apr 30, 2019
Hold up, does 'cut gay content patch' mean that there was gay content in the game that got left out of the final release and this is a patch to restore it? Or that there's gay content in the final release and this is a patch to remove it?
There is gay content and the patch will remove it, if applied.
Read the official changelog on the first page. The 'guide' is inaccurate. You have to get to Floor 50 in 6 days/explorations.
You are correct. When I made that guide I never thought about not entering the dungeon on a certain day.
And I didn't know about the condition to do it on 6 days because, on new game+, each exploration I made, I was strong enough to defeat the next boss.
If I could edit the guide I would, but it's on OP.

PM21

May 1, 2018
So no one else has a horrific static squeal when launching this game eh? I've downloaded from multiple sources and it's not like I can just mute the window cuz Wolf RPG games don't appear in the volume mixer on Windows 10 for some reason. Or at least this one doesn't.
and no, muting the BGM and sound effects in the config .exe didn't help.

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
Nice, this is from same maker that did the Evil Guard game where you check people as a gate keeper or whatever it was. Also on here somewhere.

Suncatcher42

Aug 12, 2019
We both have so much damage resistance and healing while simultaneously having so little damage output that neither of us can get the other further than about 25% below where we started. I ran the fight out to turn 1500 just to be sure but then I had to teleport out and respec.

If you're using poison in any capacity? Don't-The Guardian counters with Refresh. Otherwise, what's your setup? I see you're using Strong and Sun Stance, what else?
Saint heal, any time I go below 50% or get a status effect. So they couldn't get me much past the halfway point, but I lost an extra turn every time they froze me, which is time the Guardian was still healing and/or reapplying buffs.

It's not hard to come up with a build that works here or anything, I just happened to be using one to clear the previous 99 floors that would stall out completely when I ran into somebody using the same fundamental strategy.

3.80 star(s) 21 Votes