EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ182139_img_main.jpg

Overview:
This fantasy RPG plays the battles automatically: prepare well, explore the dungeon, grow strong.
Each win advances you to another challenge. Each loss, a chance to respawn and restrategize.
The fast pace and the looping exploration makes for a simple yet deep system of iterative gameplay.​

Thread Updated: 2022-08-17
Release Date: Japanese 2016-12-20, English 2021-05-09
Developer: Tengsten -
Translator: yrannil & d0rky F95zone - @d0rky -
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.34
Language: English (Edited MTL)
Other Games: Ane Kasegi - The Imperial Gatekeeper
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Guide:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Patches:
Extras: SAVE

Thank you d0rky and yrannil for the translation and ShannonKun for the guide and save

RJ182139_img_smp1.jpg RJ182139_img_smp2.jpg RJ182139_img_smp3.jpg RJ182139_img_smp4.jpg RJ182139_img_smp5.jpg

Last edited:

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
Gay content? What? Like two men going at it? She turns into a man or something?

Why would they make gay shit on a "turn the woman into a cumrag" RPG?

Well? Whatever. Art is still nice, even though in some screens the woman has average tits and in others she suddenly grew 5 cups lmao.

Wish more of these games would feature permanent BE.

How's the MTL? Is it worth a download?

Iwillsurvive

Nov 8, 2020

Well? Whatever. Art is still nice, even though in some screens the woman has average tits and in others she suddenly grew 5 cups lmao.

Really good translation so far but i'm only couple mins in.

Reactions: Creiz

ShannonKun

Apr 30, 2019
To all who ask - It's a proper translation. No poetry. Doesn't feel like edited MTL at all.
By the way I made the guide and the save, I hope they help some of you :)
I played the Cut version, so if you use it on the non-cut version it probably won't have the Gay/Sissy scenes.

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Tengsten games always have this weird way of managing to combine surprisingly robust mechanics with unique gameplay, although this seems more of a straight-up RPG. Can't wait to dive in. Moreso with a boyish protagonist AND trap content. Yum-yum.

Edit: I also just noticed that they manage to fit so much in so little. Barely 100mb. Damn.
Well, more in enjoyment and playtime rather than visuals-- but still. Damn.

MarshmallowCasserole

Jun 7, 2018
I played the Cut version, so if you use it on the non-cut version it probably won't have the Gay/Sissy scenes.
Where does gay content slot in? Like, I'm looking at the screenshots and it seems this is a straightforward female-fighter-gets-corrupted-and-fucked-in-a-dungeon game. I'm seriously tempted to play non-cut just to sate my curiousity (probably not).

ShannonKun

Apr 30, 2019

Gay is for her blue haired male friend. Apparently he has gay content. I used the Cut version.
Also, in what pic did her knockers shrink? they always seem huge on all pic to me.
Also it may say MTL, but it's a proper translation. The guy used MTL to translate, but knew what he was doing, and the result is poetry free proper English.

Does gay=girl on girl or is that blue hair in the SS a trap or something? Confused where yaoi would fit into this game (and thus what the patch removes).
Where does gay content slot in? Like, I'm looking at the screenshots and it seems this is a straightforward female-fighter-gets-corrupted-and-fucked-in-a-dungeon game. I'm seriously tempted to play non-cut just to sate my curiousity (probably not).
Blue hair guy can have a few gay scenes at the Tavern it seems.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 21 Votes