• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ShannonKun

Apr 30, 2019
There's "Arrange clothes" with the save file...how do I use that in regular gameplay?
You need to get to a certain lewd level. After that you can change the costume "sluttiness" at your base, where you change classes.
Also, and this is where most players will find out about it, you can do it after unlocking prostitution at the Tavern.
This has no impact aside for Traven sexual harassments (and maybe on the street too), it's just a visual.

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Reminder this game (in English) has been in circulation for literal years. .
1660747526312.png

Reactions: bazelgeuse
Aug 10, 2018
Two men having sex is gay. There has never been a debate just memes about gay percentages and shit.
The problem is that some user add a minimal scene to justify the gay tag in order to trick people with that interests. In this case a character that not even seems playable.

ShannonKun

Apr 30, 2019
Reminder this game (in English) has been in circulation for literal years. .
It was always a partial. Finally someone completed it.

Edited MTL huh? I guess thats the only way this one is ever coming out of translation limbo
It's a proper translation, even if it says edited MTL.

How the hell do you heal in battle?
Either use a healing skill, or, when lacking one or MP for its use - a health potion (also a skill).

Last edited:
Reactions: Beats9821

Conundrum

Jun 3, 2017
Trying to get Ending C, but how the fuck are you supposed to win against Levin while at Level 1?
I can't see a way to get above his AGL to act first and since your action is chosen at the start of each round, not when you actually get to act, the MC doesn't heal when his first attack shaves off more than half her HP.
Next round he uses explosion and that's it...

ShannonKun

Apr 30, 2019
Trying to get Ending C, but how the fuck are you supposed to win against Levin while at Level 1?
I can't see a way to get above his AGL to act first and since your action is chosen at the start of each round, not when you actually get to act, the MC doesn't heal when his first attack shaves off more than half her HP.
Next round he uses explosion and that's it...
Yeah, that, and maybe one other battle are probably the most challenging. Maybe try a strategy involving "defend" (reduce 80% of the damage)? I can't recall what I used, but that seems like a viable strategy.
There is also a skill that defends and gives you charge if I recall correctly, so use that on the 1st round and then heal on the 2nd? Or go with a build that has massive max HP to start with?

ETANEL23

Mar 15, 2018
So am I missing something or is there next to none combat rape in the game? I only know of like two enemies (that being the bandit/outlaw event's where they need to be killed at the dungeon gate) But beside's that the bosses nor any of the other enemes can do it. But yet a lot of enemies will tear/rip the mc's clothes but nothing really seems to come of it?

Sep 21, 2021
I remember having a similar problem with some other Wolf RPG games, but how do I actually enter the fullscreen mode?

Edit: Nevermind, I mashed F-buttons in the glitched full-screen window and it properly scaled to the whole screen now somehow.

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
They say gay content but isn't that a trap? Or femboy. We allow that here and some people like it. At least is good you can choose what version you want. Then again the description talk about it like if was two buffed dudes like a saiyan or something.

ShannonKun

Apr 30, 2019
So am I missing something or is there next to none combat rape in the game? I only know of like two enemies (that being the bandit/outlaw event's where they need to be killed at the dungeon gate) But beside's that the bosses nor any of the other enemes can do it. But yet a lot of enemies will tear/rip the mc's clothes but nothing really seems to come of it?
Correct. The only combat rape is with the bandits and when losing to a boss.
Note you don't have to lose to a boss to get that scene unlocked, defeating a boss unlocks it to the gallery.

Reactions: Creiz

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
Whether sex is gay or not depends on the participants' gender, not their sex characteristics (breasts, genitals, etc). "Futa" is generally used to refer to women with dicks. Two men with vaginas having sex is gay; two women with dicks having sex is lesbian; a man (regardless of genitals) having sex with a woman (regardless of genitals) is straight; two enbies having sex is just sex. That's why you have orientation tags *and* tags for all other attributes. If you want only straight cis sex you can then search for "(include straight) (exclude futa, yaoi/gay, lesbian)" etc.
The problem is that some user add a minimal scene to justify the gay tag in order to trick people with that interests. In this case a character that not even seems playable.
Any gay content is gay content regardless of quantity. If you want to know whether it's a primary tag the comments will usually tell you. In this case it seems to be three optional scenes. It also has to be tagged so people who aren't into it know to watch out for it because apparently in this case it doesn't give you a yes/no choice you have to actively avoid the area or something.

3.80 star(s) 21 Votes