• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
At first, it looked very underwhelming but seeing it's made by the guys who made Imperial gatekeeper, I'm interested.

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
I think this is the first time in my entire life that I've seen a "CUT GAY CONTENT" patch.
To be fair, 99% of the time it's either selectable by or avoidable by not engaging, or the "gay" content is lesbians, which I guess doesn't usually count.

oahuebydao

Aug 4, 2017
oh hell yeah, hopefully if it's the Gatekeeper dev that means it's easy to decensor relatively well. does "edited MTL" mean "translated by a bilinguist from the original language, using the autotranslate as a base, and correcting where necessary", or "autotranslated, then that output is cleaned up by an output-lang monolinguist who infers the original context/intent?"

Imperial Gatekeeper was a great example of mixing the core gameplay loop with the story and the sex in a meaningful & interesting way

Last edited:

oahuebydao

Aug 4, 2017
Two men having sex is gay. There has never been a debate just memes about gay percentages and shit.
Whether sex is gay or not depends on the participants' gender, not their sex characteristics (breasts, genitals, etc). "Futa" is generally used to refer to women with dicks. Two men with vaginas having sex is gay; two women with dicks having sex is lesbian; a man (regardless of genitals) having sex with a woman (regardless of genitals) is straight; two enbies having sex is just sex. That's why you have orientation tags *and* tags for all other attributes. If you want only straight cis sex you can then search for "(include straight) (exclude futa, yaoi/gay, lesbian)" etc.

Last edited:

ShannonKun

Apr 30, 2019
oh hell yeah, hopefully if it's the Gatekeeper dev that means it's easy to decensor relatively well. does "edited MTL" mean "translated by a bilinguist from the original language, using the autotranslate as a base, and correcting where necessary", or "autotranslated, then that output is cleaned up by an output-lang monolinguist who infers the original context/intent?"

Imperial Gatekeeper was a great example of mixing the core gameplay loop with the story and the sex in a meaningful & interesting way
Can't tell what the method was, but I assume it's closer to the 1st option because the translation is good. It's not broken English, it's coherent, and it makes sense. The only weird choice I can say the translation made is calling weapon forging "Arms Training".

the "gay part" is just a yuri scene
The yuri is still in the cut version, the gay stuff is not. Gay as in male on male action. Uno (blue hair guy) is the character with the gay scenes.

ShannonKun

Apr 30, 2019
wait so like your level reset every time?
Basically, yes.
You can, quite early but not straight away, build a construct that lets you start from a certain level instead of 1, and also to start from later floors. This costs gold.
Your equipment gets better too and doesn't reset.

3.80 star(s) 21 Votes