Suncatcher42

Aug 12, 2019
What would be optimal for a ninja, slot 1 I have % less than 30 saint heal, then every 1 turn snake stance, not sure what else I should do or grind what class to give ninja more powerful attacks. also the defend action should be enemy state then? some of these are a little confusing to me, I just want to get through the floors with ease I don't really care what class etc been stuck on the 7th for a while and keep playing and trying stuff then coming back to the game weeks later lol.
As a ninja I like stacking status effects, so on top of your poison you might want the spell that inflicts burn (from the mage) or the spell that inflicts ice (from the knight), but not both because they cancel. Alternatively you could use the life drain spell as your main attack to reduce the amount of time you need to spend on dedicated healing magic, but that reduces your damage output pretty significantly. Or I think the Windmill spell from the ninja itself is the highest straight damage per turn against enemies that don't have lots of magic resistance, and I'm not sure but it might give you three rolls to inflict poison from Snake Stance. If you've unlocked Ace skills, you want to assign one of those.

I like setting my Saint Heal trigger threshold higher than that, maybe 50 or even 60%; if you're riding closer to the edge consider moving the snake stance down lower and using one of your first two lines for a 'if enemy condition = charge, defend' to avoid getting one-shotted.

Gear-wise you want lots of MP, and MP regeneration, and magical attack. You can ignore physical attack and accuracy completely. Use whatever is left over for defense. Prioritize gear that gives a growth bonus above gear that gives a flat bonus, because a +2/lvl is going to be at least a +30 by the time you get to the fights that matter (outside of a small number of specific events that make you fight at level 1, which you'll have to respec for).

Oh, if you can, get the Mentality skill from... I think it came from one of the higher mage ranks, and then immediately after your healing line put in a 'if own condition is not mdef up, cast Mentality' to get a huge bonus to both your offense and magical defense. It won't help against physical threats (other than by killing them faster), but will be a big help against casters like the succubus.

Reactions: yosuke4321

TK201299

May 20, 2020
How does one do this? "After that, the "Introduce Uno to the Owner" and "Call Uno to Prostitute" menus will become available. "

I prostituted myself a couple of times but it doesn't seem to work...
After doing the "Troubled Island Men 4" request from the tavern, you will officially become a prostitute. After that, keep on prostituting in different classes, different costumes, changing between vaginal and anal sex, etc., till you will enter a cut-scene where the bartender says something about Vera being quite popular, and the conversation leading to the option of calling Uno for prostitution.

The event might also depend on your lewdness, or how much you have progressed through the dungeon, or your affection level with Uno. For me the event was triggered soon after I did the "Troubled Island Men 4" request, which unlocked after I reached level 6 or 7 (between floor 60 and 80, can't remember properly), after which I did prostitution for about 4 to 5 times and this "Uno event" triggered. My lewdness was also pretty high, which had crossed 150 mark by then. Hopefully, having simple fun with the prostitution option will be enough to trigger this event.

This is all the information I can provide, hopefully you can trigger this event, and apologies if the information was inadequate.

Good luck.

ShannonKun

Apr 30, 2019
Can anyone tell me how to unlock the secret classes as mentioned in the guide?
Been a long time since I played this (and wrote that guide), but if I recall correctly, you get the first by defeating the 1st optional dungeon available on New Game+, and the second one by beating the second optional dungeon available on New Game++ (as in you have to beat the game at least twice to get there, and must beat the first optional dungeon first as well).

Reactions: Stev1

Zorafin

Jan 31, 2019
Been a long time since I played this (and wrote that guide), but if I recall correctly, you get the first by defeating the 1st optional dungeon available on New Game+, and the second one by beating the second optional dungeon available on New Game++ (as in you have to beat the game at least twice to get there, and must beat the first optional dungeon first as well).
I was able to get one bonus class by doing the optional dungeon, but I think the second was locked out for me until newgame+. So it might be, just optional dungeon, then optional dungeon newgame+.
I like the game but not enough to play through it twice ^^;

Reactions: Stev1

p23rklo

Jul 17, 2018
I can't believe how addicting this game is. I initially watched this thread a long time ago because the game's tags are to my taste, and since f95 notified me of this game because it's in my watched threads and I'm looking for new H games to play I decided to give this one a try. I was hesitant to play this at first because the artstyle is not the best, but once I saw that it was made by the devs of Imperial Gatekeeper, I decided to give it a chance. The autobattle aspect is a bit daunting to learn at first, but once you make it work it fcking rocks. I stayed as an adventurer all throughout the game because that class is very strong despite being the starter class. It has decent survivability and with enough potions you can brute force the boss till it dies. The edited mtl is passable/ understandable too, about 80-95% of the game is translated in a way that is readable/ not straight up MTL. The developers of this game and Imperial Gatekeeper sure knows how to make engaging and fun H gameplay.

TK201299

May 20, 2020
Thanks

ShannonKun

Apr 30, 2019
Game's very fun to optimize. Pure tank build slaps everything in this game.
I remember trying many builds, Knight Tank was one.
It worked right up to the final boss where I was pretty much stuck on a never ending battle where we both could not out-damage each others heal+def.
Took me several tweaks to find how to break the balance, lol.

Josh_ua

Sep 21, 2018
I remember trying many builds, Knight Tank was one.
It worked right up to the final boss where I was pretty much stuck on a never ending battle where we both could not out-damage each others heal+def.
Took me several tweaks to find how to break the balance, lol.
Knight Frost spell gives good passive damage and Shield slams deal ~1k with buffs, funny enough I only had issues with mage bosses and had to swap for more MDEF gear

Josh_ua

Sep 21, 2018
Knight Frost spell gives good passive damage and Shield slams deal ~1k with buffs, funny enough I only had issues with mage bosses and had to swap for more MDEF gear
Basically this is what I used most of the game, as I got more and more gear:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And this for ending A route:
And these achievements

Last edited:

AngryGorilla

Jan 25, 2019
Obviously there are stuff that is a turnoff to some people. Having the option to turn off certain things is good imo. It doesnt affect the experience at all for those who do enjoy it.

brick257

Dec 30, 2019
Up until I started trying to do the Achievements, this game was pretty fun. I screwed myself by trying to finish Path C (save Uno) while also playing just an Adventurer, and I'm absolutely sure it's impossible.

Path C is orders of magnitude harder than A or B, so beware.

3.80 star(s) 21 Votes