• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Dungeon of Erotic Master Plus

deekinftw

Mar 22, 2018
So if a translation is of the table - is there atleast a quest guide? I mean - i can figure out battles and stats by just pressing things, but quests might get complicated, considering in the first game there was backtracking and bringing certain items to certain npc's. If someone has one, or cares enough to make one - would be the second bes thing to a translation.
You can hook the game with Textractor, then feed the text to your MTL of choice.

deekinftw

Mar 22, 2018

Is this scene included in this game or it is for another game ?
Not in the game, nor for another game, just a little extra that was initially a ci-en exclusive.
However, the first animation (the goblin fucking) is in the game as one of the animations that can happen if that character gets H-grabbed by any goblin-type enemy.

demonictestosterone

Dec 22, 2023
DoEM was a good and enjoyable game and i hope we get an official english release for the plus version soon, or an absolute person to somehow crack the plus version's engine

Reactions: Mister Wake