• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Dungeon of Erotic Master Plus

gamnstuf

May 10, 2020
1647652828572.png

Overview:
The bitches are back!

Clear the most difficult labyrinth and solve the mystery
They have earned the title of Erotic Master.
Adventurer’s heroes honored as living legends!

Despite the glamorous fame
He had a lot of debts from gambling in nightclubs.
Legendary and rare armor was seized
Few people know these girls now that they are naked.

Some time has passed since then
After finally paying off their debts, the girls
Hermetia, the blacksmith’s daughter, came to visit.

She had always dreamed of becoming an adventurer.
I won the lottery for a newly found labyrinth.
The labyrinth is of an advanced difficulty level, which is too much for new adventurers.

So she asked the dun eroma masters
Why don’t we dive into the labyrinth?
I suggest.

Link (Part 1 & 2):

Password - hentaibedta

Other links:

Got from

Notes:
Just wanted to put out a thread for this since I didn't see one
Anon file link by tokkeyyy - https://f95zone.to/threads/dungeon-of-erotic-master-v1-0-rusimarudou.37740/page-21
Almost full save by MaxDemax (might only be for demo)- https://f95zone.to/threads/dungeon-of-erotic-master-v1-0-rusimarudou.37740/page-22
Posted links instead of files so you can give them a like ;)

This is a long post o_O

Last edited:

Talinah

Sep 17, 2017
I'd love to see this translated, loved the first game! Sadly it's on an engine I've never heard of, let alone one with any sort of auto translator so I'll either have to suffer not understanding any Japanese or wait for it to be translated fully.

broken_division

Game Compressor
Oct 4, 2017
View attachment 1711419

Overview:
The bitches are back!

Clear the most difficult labyrinth and solve the mystery
They have earned the title of Erotic Master.
Adventurer’s heroes honored as living legends!

Despite the glamorous fame
He had a lot of debts from gambling in nightclubs.
Legendary and rare armor was seized
Few people know these girls now that they are naked.

Some time has passed since then
After finally paying off their debts, the girls
Hermetia, the blacksmith’s daughter, came to visit.

She had always dreamed of becoming an adventurer.
I won the lottery for a newly found labyrinth.
The labyrinth is of an advanced difficulty level, which is too much for new adventurers.

So she asked the dun eroma masters
Why don’t we dive into the labyrinth?
I suggest.

Link (Part 1 & 2):

Password - Hentaibedta

Other links:

Got from

Notes:
Just wanted to put out a thread for this since I didn't see one
Anon file link by tokkeyyy - https://f95zone.to/threads/dungeon-of-erotic-master-v1-0-rusimarudou.37740/page-21
Almost full save by MaxDemax (might only be for demo)- https://f95zone.to/threads/dungeon-of-erotic-master-v1-0-rusimarudou.37740/page-22
Posted links instead of files so you can give them a like ;)

This is a long post o_O
hi there please change the password to hentaibedta with a lower case h (you can't unpack it otherwise)
+
the dl site link
Update
as far as i can tell i don't think that this game was ever machine translated
the developer released an English version after the Japanese one for the previous game
also what is this game engine:heliodor 3d :(

Last edited:

snow02222

Dec 10, 2019
what is the difference between dungeon of erotic master and the plus version of it?should i start with plus?

stupidbug

May 14, 2018
Need 100% save file......the ALMOST one seems 90% only
How to switch to the blue hair girl?

Last edited:

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
hi there please change the password to hentaibedta with a lower case h (you can't unpack it otherwise)
+
the dl site link
Update
as far as i can tell i don't think that this game was ever machine translated
the developer released an English version after the Japanese one for the previous game
also what is this game engine:heliodor 3d :(
After doing some poking around, I have to assume this is a proprietary engine done by/for this circle.
I found a reference to Heliodor in the dev's earlier work, as well as a different game that may or may not be related.
The best bet for accessing these database files is someone experienced in dealing with file manipulation or otherwise. Or, wait until the eventual ENG release lol.

EDIT: There's a currently discontinued tool on github, GARbro, that has some PAC extension support, but not for this game engine.
If anyone has experience with that tool, and knows how to add database definitions with that tool that'd be your easiest first step.

Definitely keeping an eye on this though, really enjoyed the last one. Hope there's new content for the original gals

Last edited:

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
After doing some poking around, I have to assume this is a proprietary engine done by/for this circle.
I found a reference to Heliodor in the dev's earlier work, as well as a different game that may or may not be related.
The best bet for accessing these database files is someone experienced in dealing with file manipulation or otherwise. Or, wait until the eventual ENG release lol.

EDIT: There's a currently discontinued tool on github, GARbro, that has some PAC extension support, but not for this game engine.
If anyone has experience with that tool, and knows how to add database definitions with that tool that'd be your easiest first step.

Definitely keeping an eye on this though, really enjoyed the last one. Hope there's new content for the original gals
Hey just throwing in some additional info for any potential people wanting to take a crack at this engine:

Heliodor is the creator of the engine (the company comprises of two people called Helio who does DOT animation and business stuff and the other is a programmer called Tonno16 (とんの16))). Apparently Mr Helio died last September due to cancer and Tonno16 was left to pick up the pieces and tie up any loose ends before moving on and applying to a new job and starting anew. A post describing their history and other stuff here:

Heliodor company/circle websites:

On the ci-en page some blog posts will include various posts about a game they were in the process of building and showing source code of some interactions of the engine.

Apparently Tonno16 worked with Rusimarudou to complete Dungeon of Erotic Master and he said it's the last game that will be on that engine which worries me because Goblin Walker uses the engine as well I believe and there is supposed to be a Goblin Walker 2.

I tried for the last few hours trying to find some type of extractor program but it's pretty much came up to nothing that was compatible and I can't find a single thing about this programmer besides some loose credits here and there on rusi's games and heliodor stuff. I'm sure there is someone else more talented that can figure out something but I would suggest anyone to go onto their CI-EN and look at those posts with the source code to see how this thing is compiled and take a crack at it. I believe people's best shot is to DM the ci-en page and try to get ahold of Tonno16 directly but I don't see him able to speak English too well.

TL;DR: 10+ year old engine developed mainly by 1 man (とんの16) who probably doesn't speak much english, good luck reverse engineering this one lmao

EDIT: just found out that Rusimarudou has addressed an english release and does plan for one eventually so maybe this is all just futile to put in the extra work ;-;

Last edited:

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
Hey just throwing in some additional info for any potential people wanting to take a crack at this engine:

Heliodor is the creator of the engine (the company comprises of two people called Helio who does DOT animation and business stuff and the other is a programmer called Tonno16 (とんの16))). Apparently Mr Helio died last September due to cancer and Tonno16 was left to pick up the pieces and tie up any loose ends before moving on and applying to a new job and starting anew. A post describing their history and other stuff here:

Heliodor company/circle websites:

On the ci-en page some blog posts will include various posts about a game they were in the process of building and showing source code of some interactions of the engine.

Apparently Tonno16 worked with Rusimarudou to complete Dungeon of Erotic Master and he said it's the last game that will be on that engine which worries me because Goblin Walker uses the engine as well I believe and there is supposed to be a Goblin Walker 2.

I tried for the last few hours trying to find some type of extractor program but it's pretty much came up to nothing that was compatible and I can't find a single thing about this programmer besides some loose credits here and there on rusi's games and heliodor stuff. I'm sure there is someone else more talented that can figure out something but I would suggest anyone to go onto their CI-EN and look at those posts with the source code to see how this thing is compiled and take a crack at it. I believe people's best shot is to DM the ci-en page and try to get ahold of Tonno16 directly but I don't see him able to speak English too well.

TL;DR: 10+ year old engine developed mainly by 1 man (とんの16) who probably doesn't speak much english, good luck reverse engineering this one lmao

EDIT: just found out that Rusimarudou has addressed an english release and does plan for one eventually so maybe this is all just futile to put in the extra work ;-;
Fuck me, this is the absolute worst way to find out that one of my favorite games was made by someone who passed away recently. I absolutely adored Vita's Great Escape and was really hoping to see more like it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

None the less, thank you for the info. That gives me some sort of closure on this confusion at least. Though I suppose not the kind I wanted haha

Reactions: Dino_Bot

sadgjhsagd

Sep 1, 2019
dungeon of erotic master is not only my favorite h game but the one that led me here in the first place. i hope someone manages to translate this or the official release of the English ver. isn't some 3 years after release situation. i'm sad to learn the animator died i love his work. hope the best from this game and anyone that manages to translate it from the screenshots this look like it fixes any complain i could've have with the first game so crossing my fingers here if anyone starts working on it's translation please make me aware of it so i can support them on patreon or wathever they use for funding.

RobThom88

Sep 24, 2021
I JUST booted up V1 from Thomas Taihei for the first time,
and came here to look for any further uncensoring options,
and you JUST uploaded a newer version

Thats wierd how the universe does things sometimes.
(I think I'm also hallucinating Will Smith slapping chris rock over things...)

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Unsure of where to post this but since this is a request thread for the latest game by the circle I'll be leaving this message here:

TL;DR - Programmer is leaving the circle to pursue a real paying job, and rusimarudou will not be able to work on Goblin Walker 2 anymore due to poor sales of their recent work. DLC that was planned for Dungeon of Erotic Master 2 will be attempted but they are unsure of how likely it is that it will be released and the company as a whole may have a bleak future.

I reached out to him personally and he's said (before making a post publicly about it above) that he is willing to send the text to someone who can speak Japanese and English reliably to get the game translated and seems OK with a solo translation project. All I could do was wish him the best of luck and sent him Kagura's info but I'm unsure if he can even afford their services to get an English release out.

Sad to say that this may be the end of the circle potentially.

Last edited:
Jul 26, 2020
Unsure of where to post this but since this is a request thread for the latest game by the circle I'll be leaving this message here:

TL;DR - Programmer is leaving the circle to pursue a real paying job, and rusimarudou will not be able to work on Goblin Walker 2 anymore due to poor sales of their recent work. DLC that was planned for Dungeon of Erotic Master 2 will be attempted but they are unsure of how likely it is that it will be released and the company as a whole may have a bleak future.

I reached out to him personally and he's said (before making a post publicly about it above) that he is willing to send the text to someone who can speak Japanese and English reliably to get the game translated and seems OK with a solo translation project. All I could do was wish him the best of luck and sent him Kagura's info but I'm unsure if he can even afford their services to get an English release out.

Sad to say that this may be the end of the circle potentially.
P A I N

Altante 87

Mar 27, 2022
Hi everybody! Hope anyone can answer me even if long time passed! I got some problems playing the version 1.30 of the game.
1) As soon as i got the credits scene, after arriving in the VIP area with the pretty guys, the save file stopped to load, it's not working anymore. It is normal?
2) I can't seem to be able to import any save file (included the last one posted here).
3) I don't seem to understand how the gallery works. I can just slideshow the image of the various enemies.
4) I still havn't seen the red haired girl anywere? Am I missing something?
Tks in advance for the help!

Reactions: Artix0

emy121

Dec 22, 2020
Hi everybody! Hope anyone can answer me even if long time passed! I got some problems playing the version 1.30 of the game.
1) As soon as i got the credits scene, after arriving in the VIP area with the pretty guys, the save file stopped to load, it's not working anymore. It is normal?
2) I can't seem to be able to import any save file (included the last one posted here).
3) I don't seem to understand how the gallery works. I can just slideshow the image of the various enemies.
4) I still havn't seen the red haired girl anywere? Am I missing something?
Tks in advance for the help!
You need the plus japonese version from hentai bedta v1.02, idk if save will work for v1.30, in order to access the red hear girl you need to complete half of the game, the cg you will find by pressing c key and have this menu also be sure to use z/x keys for accessibility, + i've attached where to add the save data

Last edited:

Altante 87

Mar 27, 2022
You need the plus japonese version from hentai bedta v1.02, idk if save will work for v1.30, in order to access the red hear girl you need to complete half of the game, the cg you will find by pressing c key and have this menu also be sure to use z/x keys for accessibility, + i've attached where to add the save data
Thank you very much. I implied that ver.1.30 was newer than 1.02: that's why i messed up. So the 1.02 version goes further than the VIP area, right?! Thanks really a lot for the help! ^^

emy121

Dec 22, 2020
Thank you very much. I implied that ver.1.30 was newer than 1.02: that's why i messed up. So the 1.02 version goes further than the VIP area, right?! Thanks really a lot for the help! ^^
Y, np

complete half of the game? I'm stuck in the first ogre boss, party level 36.
XD you have to finish up like 50 maps+ for half of game and after that have to come back to older maps to solve puzzles over and over again and talk to all the npcs inside maps to enter new zones, tbh it took me a long time to finish the game
The first ogre boss you have to skip it and find a another way inside the first map to open the second one

Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado