3.40 star(s) 12 Votes

Randonormie

Nov 6, 2017
oh, nice, you can also cheat from the game's reg folder, just change the maxHP, MP and ATK to whatever the F you like (switch to decimal when entering)
Where is reg folder? Only have resources, mono, and managed
Edit: They meant registry files in said folders

Last edited:
Reactions: D0v4hk1n

Ijstwant

Sep 7, 2023
I love the animations and the character design, but hell, the gameplay is absolutely intolerable.

Ijstwant

Sep 7, 2023
it is, it heard what u said and u made it sad

Welp, it's its fault tho. Let me put it straight: it has everything that can make a side-scroller absolutely annoying. Spikes with weird hitboxes, stuns/CC, timed buffs (or item-based buffs you can easily miss), static mobs stuck in a hard place who keep throwing projectiles, puzzle-like mechanics (find the key, go there, get the item... no, thanks), no self-healing outside of RNG drops, repetitive animations/mobs, far and in-between save points, overcrowded levels, you can only attack in a straight line... then what else? The only things missing on that list are an underwater level and fall damage.

Last edited:

KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
Welp, it's its fault tho. Let me put it straight: it has everything that can make a side-scroller absolutely annoying. Spikes with weird hitboxes, stuns/CC, timed buffs (or item-based buffs you can easily miss), static mobs stuck in a hard place who keep throwing projectiles, puzzle-like mechanics (find the key, go there, get the item... no, thanks), no self-healing outside of RNG drops, repetitive animations/mobs, far and in-between save points, overcrowded levels, you can only attack in a straight line... then what else? The only things missing on that list are an underwater level and fall damage.
it locked itself in its room and is crying now, i hope ur happy with yourself :mad:

3.40 star(s) 12 Votes