3.40 star(s) 12 Votes

gent777

Apr 14, 2020
My screen size for this game is very small and I have no idea on how to make it bigger or to maximize it. I don't know if this helps, but the file name includes 450.

Krikit

Jul 23, 2017
My screen size for this game is very small and I have no idea on how to make it bigger or to maximize it. I don't know if this helps, but the file name includes 450.
Sorry for the late reply.
That is 800x450 resolution. You need to open 1920x1080 for larger size. Or use Alt+Enter for full screen

Hedon Gaming

Apr 29, 2020
For those folks who are still remmember and playing this game i made a walkthrough for it. Enjoy :)

Gameplay:

Gallery:

Last edited:
Reactions: TNTed and Beggarman

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
The game not telling you when you're about to enter a new area and won't be able to return to the previous one is some shit. Whoops, guess you found the boss room before exploring anywhere else, now you can't go back. It fucking auto saves too, are you kidding me? What the fuck. The second best part of the game is the single save file, guess any time the game fucks you with room rng you have to restart the entire game if you want to see what the other rooms have in them. I'm not replaying this for the third time because I chose the wrong room to enter first.

Sometimes when you try to dash through enemies, they auto grapple you.

Was going to play this then the sequel, but god I hope the sequel fixes the first issue. What a waste, a stupid little decision like that ruining what could have been a good game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Urban Yeti

Rubber_Toe

Jun 3, 2017
Would anyone have something like a list of the registry so that I can just edit it? I want to go to certain save points in the game.

I guess to start, anyone have a save file where they're near the last boss?

Edit: NVM, found it.

Last edited:

Jack7797

Aug 17, 2020
Would zippy or any other work? I don't have an account on nopy...
Woah if there is a zippy link it is better ... I only see a mega link there, I always have trouble downloading on mega because of limited storage.

Krikit

Jul 23, 2017
Woah if there is a zippy link it is better ... I only see a mega link there, I always have trouble downloading on mega because of limited storage.

Download it from previous page if you need it

Edit: I'm updating these links with new ones as zippy is going out of commission in 2 weeks.
(save is included in all now)

Last edited:
Reactions: MarioMUI

Krikit

Jul 23, 2017
Dead link ?
"The site can't reached"
It's working for me though... just tell me which drive should I add... If you want mega, 1080p resolution is only 250 mb so you might be able to download it pretty easily

Jack7797

Aug 17, 2020
It's working for me though... just tell me which drive should I add... If you want mega, 1080p resolution is only 250 mb so you might be able to download it pretty easily
Okay, now the zippy link is working thanks.

ZePotato

Apr 21, 2019
IDK if it's the right time to clear it again......

If anyone stumbles here for a save and does not know how registry code works, the easy workaround would be to save the whole code on a notepad file and change it's extension from .txt to .reg then run it.

As for this one:
So for this one I just copy the entire code including the
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Grimhelm]
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\Grimhelm\Dungeon&Maid_1080p], right?

I'm new to using the registry so I'm a bit confused.

Krikit

Jul 23, 2017
So for this one I just copy the entire code including the
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Grimhelm]
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\Grimhelm\Dungeon&Maid_1080p], right?

I'm new to using the registry so I'm a bit confused.
Yes

Reactions: ZePotato

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Here are the "saves" to unlock the galery
The game saves to the registry so you need to make a *.reg file or manually use regedit from Run command (windows key+r) but honestly if you are not familiar with the windows registry google it first
Edit "Dungeon&Maid_1080p" to reflect whatever resolution you are using (Dungeon&Maid_450p Dungeon&Maid_720p)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
oh, nice, you can also cheat from the game's reg folder, just change the maxHP, MP and ATK to whatever the F you like (switch to decimal when entering)

3.40 star(s) 12 Votes