3.40 star(s) 12 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ162431_img_main.jpg

Overview:
Explore for hidden scrolls and items!
Each scroll grants the character new power.
Defeat all bosses! Escape the nefarious dungeon alive!

GRIMHELM presents...
- A full HD 2D platforming action game
- 21 varieties of monster and 4 unique bosses
- 22 scenes (44 total)!​

Updated: Sep/26/2015
Developer/Publisher: -
Censorship: Yes
Version: Sep/26/2015
Language: English
Other games: Here
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Download: - -

RJ162431_img_main.jpg RJ162431_img_smp1.jpg RJ162431_img_smp2.jpg RJ162431_img_smp3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Alizz

Jun 30, 2017
(-solved- lel right after I posted here. )
Actually fun game I like that shooter combination like Dark star from same author. Need more fun shooter games.

Reactions: lobobranco

Draghough

May 26, 2017
Here are the "saves" to unlock the galery
The game saves to the registry so you need to make a *.reg file or manually use regedit from Run command (windows key+r) but honestly if you are not familiar with the windows registry google it first
Edit "Dungeon&Maid_1080p" to reflect whatever resolution you are using (Dungeon&Maid_450p Dungeon&Maid_720p)

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
you know there's a demo for Grimhelm newest game. it's based off eve, has alien vs predator enemy types. a bosses from metroid prime as well as the same type of gameplay from metroid prime with a rpg lvling system

Reactions: Apache heli99

seagoatdaddy

Oct 7, 2017
the thing i love about this game is that you can exploit save. there is a room where you drop down to get a strength boost. once you leave you can go back to the previous save, reload the save then go in the room and the strength upgrade is there again. rinse and repeat and you can one shot enemies.

Dec 13, 2017
the thing i love about this game is that you can exploit save. there is a room where you drop down to get a strength boost. once you leave you can go back to the previous save, reload the save then go in the room and the strength upgrade is there again. rinse and repeat and you can one shot enemies.
just walk way go home can't return without repeat again experience become strength

3.40 star(s) 12 Votes