• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.40 star(s) 12 Votes

Randonormie

Nov 6, 2017
oh, nice, you can also cheat from the game's reg folder, just change the maxHP, MP and ATK to whatever the F you like (switch to decimal when entering)
Where is reg folder? Only have resources, mono, and managed
Edit: They meant registry files in said folders

Last edited:
Reactions: D0v4hk1n

Ijstwant

Sep 7, 2023
I love the animations and the character design, but hell, the gameplay is absolutely intolerable.

Ijstwant

Sep 7, 2023
it is, it heard what u said and u made it sad

Welp, it's its fault tho. Let me put it straight: it has everything that can make a side-scroller absolutely annoying. Spikes with weird hitboxes, stuns/CC, timed buffs (or item-based buffs you can easily miss), static mobs stuck in a hard place who keep throwing projectiles, puzzle-like mechanics (find the key, go there, get the item... no, thanks), no self-healing outside of RNG drops, repetitive animations/mobs, far and in-between save points, overcrowded levels, you can only attack in a straight line... then what else? The only things missing on that list are an underwater level and fall damage.

Last edited:

KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
Welp, it's its fault tho. Let me put it straight: it has everything that can make a side-scroller absolutely annoying. Spikes with weird hitboxes, stuns/CC, timed buffs (or item-based buffs you can easily miss), static mobs stuck in a hard place who keep throwing projectiles, puzzle-like mechanics (find the key, go there, get the item... no, thanks), no self-healing outside of RNG drops, repetitive animations/mobs, far and in-between save points, overcrowded levels, you can only attack in a straight line... then what else? The only things missing on that list are an underwater level and fall damage.
it locked itself in its room and is crying now, i hope ur happy with yourself :mad:

3.40 star(s) 12 Votes