RPGM Completed Dungeon Buster -Cydney Quest- [Migome]

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well final fantasy was kinda like that but i think it's to help biuld up money and lvls. i now people hate to grind but that's what rpg's are all about is lvls so you can kick high lvl bosses ass. a lvl 1 killing a hard boss i kinda stupid to me lol. but i am old school so that's just me

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Speaking as an old school gamer myself, if your RPG doesn't allow you to kill the final boss at level 1 through some kind of skill-based exploit, it's shit.
At the very least, a skilled player should have a major advantage should they start again at level 1. In Might and Magic for example, people who explored thoroughly would know there's a hidden teleporter in New Sorpigal (the starter town) that sends you straight to the Dragonsands (an endgame region), outside of a small sheltered shrine which can give +10 to every one of your characters permanently, has it's own secret teleports (one to a easter egg dungeon with a couple minor armor pieces that are nevertheless quite nice for very early on, a chest that gives up to 10k gold, and several other references to the Dev's offices; the other brings you back to New Sorpigal). But the shrine is absolutely surrounded by Dragons, enough to bother even a super high level party.
A skilled player though would know how the enemy targeting system works and could thus plan and execute a dash into the shrine where it's safe, get the goodies, and then dash back out to the teleport home.

Now, for the real reason I necro'd this - all the links are dead/infested. Gofile shows no file, Pixeldrain is throwing up more red flags than the USSR, and Nopy has nope'd out. If someone could re-up, I'd appreciate it.

whitex

Sep 3, 2017
View attachment 111301

Overview:
A heaven for adventures, that's Horimooz Kingdom. Countless treasures are sleeping in ruins and tombs. For glory and wealth, adventurers opened a new page of this land.
Erotic Trip RPG, Leave your hometown and travel the land, CG 11, 47 in total, Play Time 3-5 hours.​

Updated: 07/05/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship:yes
Language:English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - PIXELDRAIN -
all links died