[RPGM] [Completed] Dungeon Buster -Cydney Quest- [Migome]

Discussion in 'Games' started by Souleater, Jun 12, 2018.

1. Souleater

Souleater Active Member Uploader Donor Wiki Editor

Sep 12, 2016
    RE224696_img_main.jpg

Overview:
    A heaven for adventures, that's Horimooz Kingdom. Countless treasures are sleeping in ruins and tombs. For glory and wealth, adventurers opened a new page of this land.
    Erotic Trip RPG, Leave your hometown and travel the land, CG 11, 47 in total, Play Time 3-5 hours.​

Updated: 07/05/2018
    Developer/Publisher:

Please Log in / Register to view this link

Censorship:yes
    Language:English
    Genre:
    female protagonist, rape, 2dcg, monster, prostitution

Installation:
    1- Extract to desired location.
    2- Click on "game.exe" to start playing.

Download:

-

-

RE224696_img_smp1.jpg RE224696_img_smp2.jpg

2. pickienickie

pickienickie New Member

Jul 30, 2017
  3. Flat

Flat Active Member Donor

Aug 3, 2017
  4. pickienickie

pickienickie New Member

Jul 30, 2017
    Mais outro. ''Another one''

5. versatile

versatile Active Member

Apr 19, 2018
    So, judging from the preview images, the lewd bits are mostly monster related?

6. mistkae

mistkae New Member

Oct 23, 2017
    Finished the game in like an hour- hour and a half. Really short, machine translated, and an abrupt ending. You get a full recollection room at the end whether you saw the scenes or not, but... it's like 10 scenes.

Not really worth it.

Porokichin, Al.a, Goldfish and 12 others like this.
  7. Salamatama

Salamatama Active Member

Sep 16, 2017
    :FeelsBadMan:

Porokichin, Al.a, xapabod and 2 others like this.
  8. Đấng Yasuo Gánh Tem

Đấng Yasuo Gánh Tem Member

Jan 27, 2018
    yes.. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ty kind sir, been playing only demo version.

9. fursnap9k1

fursnap9k1 New Member

Jul 12, 2017
    Can someone please tell me how to enter the stone maze?

10. Shiryuu612

Shiryuu612 Well-Known Member

May 31, 2017
    Is this too on progress on being updated?

11. Chingonerio

Chingonerio Active Member

Oct 1, 2017
    What do you mean? It's an open cave south-west of the place called "Carpenter Town" according to the Map item.

If you mean "how do I get to the Stone Tablet inside", use the West, North, North, East hint given to you by the glasses-wearing NPC east of the house where a wizard/magician gives you the Teleport Stone key item that functions as fast travel for this game. Then once you're done you can just use the Teleport Stone to get out, or take the south exit from the "Stone Maze 4" area.

The other NPC's directions (in the Carpenter Town Bar) just gets you through the maze, no items or anything. They're West, North, East, South.

12. celph

celph New Member

Aug 22, 2016
    Here's your save bois

waifuntimes, hainhq, erik112 and 2 others like this.
  13. Yxel

Yxel Member

Nov 15, 2017
    *Warning! Big hips incoming!*

14. kidd1327

kidd1327 New Member

May 4, 2018
    OHHHHH yea! finally! been checking the forum allweek for this, thank you!

15. dak

dak Active Member

Mar 12, 2017
    Encounter rate out the wazoo. Sheesh, let me move more than three steps at a time please.

16. zarqupang

zarqupang Well-Known Member

Nov 2, 2017
    Last time i played this i think it stoped in a cave is this an update are the same one?

17. PhallusOfMalice

PhallusOfMalice Member

Sep 11, 2017
    You can now finish the cave and move onto a new dungeon and even progress past that point as well. I have not finished the game completely yet, however, I keep replaying the first "Dungeon" in different ways. I have beaten the next "Dungeon" as well.

Multiple ways to finish the first town with ease, as well as earn a decent weapon along the way.
    To beat Town Ruin "Caves" You have to find the chest which contains a spider, rather difficult enemy who can poison you. There are a few ways to kill the spider
    • Using the super carrot that you can purchase for 50Gold
    • Steal ALL the cookies (unlimited cookies available next door of your house for FREE) [Cookies heal 30 HP and MP each]
    • FISH! Yesh You're gonna think you're playing Runescape back in 2007 again with all the fishing you will want to do. [Fish heal 80 HP and MP each] ((Apples are also good but you can only get one at the start I think they heal 50 HP and MP each))
    • Farming gold from prostitution in the inn, (500Gold per session even if you let him fuck you instead of just a blowjob) to get better gear.
    • Grinding Mobs fGoldldd / XP to level up and become stronger
    • Buying wine for someone back in your hometown who gives you a stone which you can put in the leaver in the cave system to open the path and get a better weapon.
    • Recruiting adventurers (I do not recommend this though at level 1 they seem very weak. After they hit about level 7 - 9 they will do massive damage.) You can get an Archer from your hometown, and a mage from Ruin Town.
    I also recommend exploring what you can as early as possible too. You can find potions gold, items etc.

18. Guriet

Guriet New Member

Jun 10, 2018
    After I extracted the game, when I clicked on the "Game" file to start it, the game screen went blank and nothing else happened.
    Someone help me!

19. Chingonerio

Chingonerio Active Member

Oct 1, 2017
    Do you have Java installed and up to date or whatnot? If yes, can you try going into the games "www" folder and opening up the index.html in there in an HTML5 and Java enabled browser and see if it runs properly in there? If an RPG Maker MV game crashes when run on a browser, it'll usually display a line of yellow text over the screen that shows exactly what crashed.

20. Guriet

Guriet New Member

Jun 10, 2018
    I figured out why you said I have to have the RPGMaker MV, so I did not download it and I think that's why it does not start the game. But because there are so many types, I downloaded the eroge game "The Manor" and to play I had to have RPG Maker VX Ace and I was wondering if for any kind of RPG, publisher, producer or I do not know what, one kind of RPG Maker different.