HTML Dune – Breeding a Dynasty [v0.1.1] [lmno]

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes

Should we change the artstyle to the new version posted [here](/post-12150541)?

• I don't like either, but the old style is better

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

snakedaddy

Aug 22, 2019
It's basically an introduction. Just enough content to show what we can do and to get the story going.
In more concrete terms: 1-2 hours depending on how quickly you read and how much of the optional text you read.
A few sexy scenes, containing 17 sexy pictures. Some are optional, but easy enough to find.

What more do you really need?
View attachment 2904634

I'm gonna say no, but in all honesty I haven't planned yet how to do these. In purely technical terms, it will be a big challenge. AI has a hard time generating people interacting with each other without fucking up big. Depicting an orgy would take a loooot of work. Or maybe many smaller pictures. But that won't happen for quite a while. Probably in chapter 3.
good to know, will watch with interest

name

Mar 8, 2017
I'm gonna say no, but in all honesty I haven't planned yet how to do these. In purely technical terms, it will be a big challenge. AI has a hard time generating people interacting with each other without fucking up big. Depicting an orgy would take a loooot of work. Or maybe many smaller pictures. But that won't happen for quite a while. Probably in chapter 3.
a series of smaller pics should work, i imagine the text will do the heavy lifting there

Reactions: Arnav Dasari

UnstableV

Apr 1, 2021
Prana Bindu techniques.
Still, it's a bad idea to depict a supposed to be a MILF character as if she is 18-20 years old. She looks like Paul's sister of girlfriend, not like his mother. Balsamique did much better job creating his version of Jessica.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: tsukiouji

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DuneBreedingADynasty-0.1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
So Dune, breeding.. eugenics.. selective inbreeding? Or Dune spicy wham bam thank you ma'am?

Please no navigator frisky time unless you happen to breed them back to humanity...

• Haha
Reactions: tsukiouji

name

Mar 8, 2017
the UI is extremely well polished, you did a really good job there. if i could make a suggestion, and you might have been moving in this direction anyway, is that you should take advantage of your map and hide some things that reward exploration. you have freedom in the game you don't in your written AO3 chapters, so coming across a hidden sex scene, or even dialogue scene, with characters in an area that isn't plot progression would be great. like eavesdropping and spying on the characters in the Meeting Hall both times it's greyed out

anyway, overall the game seems fantastic! very well written, the UI is great and the ai art is consistent. i'm really looking forward to this games future and will cross my fingers that the next update is soon!

Last edited:

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Well i like the look of this. Incest and planed pregnancy. I probably have to temper my expectations to only impregnation the mother and sister. Still hope for the impregnations of the daughters and grandaughters for that extra big dynasty. Seriously though big fan of Dune. I was a fan of Behind the Dune until the endings were well unsatisfactory. Hoping tor the best with this one.

Arnav Dasari

Sep 14, 2020
One question and two hopes. I'm yet to play the game (would probably wait for an update or two), so - is it planned to be a kinetic novel, or there will be some choices, at least for the roleplaying sake?

Hope number one - I hope the tone of the game would be more serious than the Balsamique's stuff. Not that his lightheartedness is wrong (I think it complements his visual art style), but something more serious would be closer to the books. Judging by the fanfic this seems to be the case.

Hope number two - here's hoping that Irulan would get more attention than in the Balsamique's works (or the first book, for that matter); at least . She is the best girl, after all. Inclusion of Margot Fenring and would be another thing to consider.

Other than that - congratulations with the initial release! The art looks lovely and close to the 70s-80s books cover art (like Boris Vallejo and the likes) and I can see you even found a font that reminds of the books' cover designs.

lmno

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
the UI is extremely well polished, you did a really good job there. if i could make a suggestion, and you might have been moving in this direction anyway, is that you should take advantage of your map and hide some things that reward exploration. you have freedom in the game you don't in your written AO3 chapters, so coming across a hidden sex scene, or even dialogue scene, with characters in an area that isn't plot progression would be great. like eavesdropping and spying on the characters in the Meeting Hall both times it's greyed out

anyway, overall the game seems fantastic! very well written, the UI is great and the ai art is consistent. i'm really looking forward to this games future and will cross my fingers that the next update is soon!
Not sure you've seen this already be there is an optional lewd scene hidden away in dialogue in the current chapter. But yes, the plan is to have more optional scenes later down the line.

Reactions: name
4.50 star(s) 10 Votes