HTML Dune – Breeding a Dynasty [v0.1.1] [lmno]

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes

Should we change the artstyle to the new version posted [here](/post-12150541)?

• I don't like either, but the old style is better

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
banner.png

Overview:
Things seem to be going well for Paul Atreides. His father is the illustrious Duke Leto. His mother is a member of the powerful and secretive Bene Gesserit sisterhood. The family is en route to the desert planet Arrakis, where they will oversee the production of Spice, the most precious substance in the universe.

They are unaware of the conspiracy that seeks to destroy them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-09-10
Release Date: 2023-09-05
Developer: lmno / reynold.biplane
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - - - -

Screenshot_1.png Screenshot_2.png Screenshot_3.png Screenshot_4.png Screenshot_5.png

Last edited by a moderator:

lmno

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
so, I do have something specific to say:

I think it the AICG is quite well done. It doesn't look like it's straight off the proompt, and it's certainly not jarring.
Thanks for your comments :D I tried to avoid the common pitfalls of most AICG games by editing and reworking the gens

• Red Heart
Reactions: 912BHi and piranh
Dec 11, 2018
As mentioned in the OP, this game game is an adaptation of my fanfic 'Programmed to Breed'.

I think I should also mention, that it's not just a straight adaptation with some added pictures. Yes, there is a fair amount copy-pasted sections, but there are also plenty of differences and scenes that are mutually exclusive and I expect the differences will only increase in future chapters. So it is worth it to check out both.

I still remember playing the rts, good times. They really should remaster some of those. :whistle::coffee:
Killing Westwood might have been the greatest crime ever commited by EA.
Emperor: Battle for Dune had some problems, but it was almost a perfect RTS and it still holds up well today.

hope i can bang the mom and make her my empress unike the other game

Last edited:

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
Thanks for your comments :D I tried to avoid the common pitfalls of most AICG games by editing and reworking the gens
As with most ai generated image, you should keep an eye on the hands and reworking them, as it's possible to see, in the first image, that Leto's left thumb leaves to be desired.

Dec 11, 2018
You're using AI and you don't even try to keep close to how the characters look in the book? Jessica is very slim, she's flat-chested; Chani is a redhead.
The best version of Jessica ever, the one created by Balsamique, has big fucking tits. And we also just like big fucking tits around here.

big tits = authority
Therefore all Bene Gesserit need to have big tits.

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes